Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming (14866 Views)

Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) / After Learning Programming What Next?? / Help I"m Loosing Intrest Fast In Learning Programming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Join the coding WhatsApp group and let your presence count. To join send me a message on WhatsApp so I can send you the invite link.
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by Jeboy(m): 4:37am On Mar 24, 2020
I am interested, I will send you a chat now
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Jeboy:
I am interested, I will send you a chat now
Okay
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
You can join my tutorial class and WhatsApp coding group
Send me a message
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2020
While you are indoors learn how to program a computer. Join my free coding WhatsApp group or my Zoom-based tutorial class. Send me a message on WhatsApp today: 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Join my free WhatsApp coding group and Let presence count. You can also join my tutorial class for a low price if you are beginner.
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
The journey is on. Learn to program a computer today. Join my tutorial class which is done via Zoom platform. Send me a message on WhatsApp or text me or call me.
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Join the coding WhatsApp group and let your presence count. To join send me a message on WhatsApp so I can send you the invite link
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 6:12am On Jul 29, 2020
Join my tutorial today and experience a boom in your coding skills. Or you can just subscribe to my Algorithms And Data Structures class.
Also join my free coding WhatsApp group.
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
First things first learn to program. Subscribe to my tutorial class today by sending me a WhatsApp message.
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
My live Zoom tutorial is available now, to subscribe send me a WhatsApp message. 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by melodyogonna(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2021
... use Vim
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
My live Zoom tutorial is available now, you can subscribe today by sending me a WhatsApp message via 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by Techplug: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Programming is sweet when you learn or code with professionals.

Download "DDcode" on Google Playstore to enhance your digital skill. Join our Virtual Web & App Masterclass.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.divinedigitalxp.ddcode

One on One Training!!!

Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
To subscribe to my live Zoom tutorial message me on WhatsApp via 08135683431.
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 5:59am On Mar 10, 2021
To subscribe to my Java and Python tutorial class, send me a WhatsApp message via 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
My Zoom tutorial is still available, to subscribe, just send me a WhatsApp message via 08135683431.
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2021
You can now subscribe to my live Zoom tutorial by sending me a WhatsApp message 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Subscribe to my tutorial today to learn programming with large coverage of algorithms and the data structures. Send me a WhatsApp via 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Learn coding today join this group, contact me on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Join my coding group or programming tutorial by sending me a message on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2022
You can join my coding group or subscribe to my tutorial. Message me on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by Immunity1555: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
ARE YOU READY?
IF YES,
Behold, We will show you more EXCELLENT ways to gain access to great opportunities unending.
The Bincom Global Tech Program is the right program just for you. By deciding to be different, you stand out greatly.
Join the program to Launch Your Tech Career Globally.
��
www.bincom.net/globaltech OR Contact @ 5,Ajayi Street, Onike, Yaba, Lagos State. OR WhatsApp 07038092071
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Subscribe to my tutorial today to learn programming, algorithms and data structures. Message me on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Subscribe to my tutorial for programming, algorithm and data structures. Send me a message on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
progeek37:
Subscribe to my tutorial for programming, algorithm and data structures. Send me a message on WhatsApp 08135683431

Ndubisi I thought you'd have had a real job by now man...

How is that your app on Google play store.

grin
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by AKEEMNAS(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2022
progeek37:
Avoid the hard ways of learning programming

I have created a tutorial group, those who are new to programming can decide to join the group, the tutorial will be done through Zoom app which allows computer to computer, phone to phone or computer to phone screen sharing. That will reduce the data usage considerably compared to videos. If you are interested send me WhatsApp message

There is always a first time and a beginner in anything, programming is not an exception.
When one starts programming it is normal to feel inferior, because of how unworkable everything will look like. You may even think that programming is not for people like you but for the fortunate minorities, but believe me you will overcome it if you just try a little more. The feeling of frustration and inferior is normal, even the great programmers once felt that way. But the greatest obstacle to learning programming is starting programming in a wrong way. Starting programming in a wrong is the biggest obstacle that can hinder a beginner from getting to the level of professional programmer. It can cripple the entire years you spend on programming and turn you into a laughing stock of your working colleagues.
I have put together what beginners should avoid:

(1) Avoid skipping the very basics:

There is always a first step in a 1000 km journey, take the first step by learning the basics. No one can learn a foreign
language by reading classical novel, to learn a foreign language you need to start from the alphabet and start using pictures to represent nouns, then to the language rules and sentence construction. Later on you will be able to read children novels and then finally any novels or newspaper. As you can see there is always a learning process in everything, programming also works
that way.

(2) Look before you leap!:

As the old saying goes, "look before you leap". Programming is not for lazy and procrastinating people, you must be ready to sacrifice all the time you have if you want to learn programming. It needs almost 100% of your time. Yes you heard right, to learn how to programme you must be ready to sacrifice all the time you have especially in the first few years. You must be a husband or wife of your computer. As a beginner it may take you a full day to solve one simple programming problem. Again this is
normal, later on you will be to solve such problems within few minutes. Ask yourself "Am I ready to learn programming?" If your answer is Yes and you are determined and passionate about it, go ahead and pursue it. The road may be dark initially but believe me it will be bright and rewarding later in your life.

(3) Don't join the web queue!:

This might sound absurd, it is true. Never start programming by jumping into web applications or/and databases without learning the basics first unless it is part of the curriculum of the boot camp, in case you are taking programming course from a boot-camp. Most of the time boot camps initially introduce web to motivate the participants. When the participants see how what they write is transformed into a web page, they always feel happy and motivated. That is not even necessary because you have to motivate yourself. But apart from that, there is absolutely no reason to start programming with web applications. Those who call themselves web developers are the worst programmers I have met so far. They don't know anything about algorithm and data structure, don't join them. Web application is actually a good choice but before you embark on it be sure you have learnt how to programme first, unless if you never intend to be a professional in it. If you doubt me gather web people together (don't allow them go to internet) and ask them series of algorithmic questions, 80% of them will fail woefully. Those who don't fail the questions are actually those who learn how to programme before going to web.
It is a known fact that web people fear algorithms more than they fear devil, and that is the reason they know all the frameworks in the world jumping from one framework to another, always looking for more and a better framework to leverage any algorithmic task but no one will become a real professional like that.

Starting to program with web applications or/and databases is just as incorrect as studying up a foreign language from some classical novel rather than from the alphabet and a textbook for beginners. It is not impossible, but if you lack the basics, it is much more difficult. It is highly-probable that you would end up lacking vital fundamental knowledge and being the laughing-stock of your colleagues/peers

(4) Focus on algorithm and data structure:

Check the questions asked by tech companies, you will agree with me that they are looking for programmers who have a sound understanding of algorithm and data
structure. Even if you set up a firm or company, will you not also look for people who understand algorithm and data structure well? When beginners learn to think algorithmically, and then learn to divide a problem instinctively into a series of steps to solve it, as well as when they learn to select the appropriate data structures and write high-quality programming code that is when they become programmers. Once you acquire these skills,
you can easily learn new languages and various technologies – like Web programming, HTML5 and JavaScript, mobile development, databases and
SQL, XML, REST, ASP.NET, Java EE, Python, Ruby and hundreds more.

5 Now go from learning to real world application
Now that you have acquired the basic skills of writing codes, it is now possible to take your learning to the next level by applying what you have learnt so far. You can start working on your personal project or start looking or a job opportunity. Whatever the be the case, just pursue your dreams with passion!

Thanks, this is such a very insightful and beautifully crafted article.
An interesting piece will be an understatement.
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Subscribe to my algorithm and data structures class today. Very cheap, message me on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2022
Subscribe to my tutorial class by messaging me on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by Fairbanks(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Pls add me 07033954485
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Fairbanks:
Pls add me 07033954485
Send me a WhatsApp message on 08135683431

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Categories Of Programmers (by Areas Of Expertise) / Is Java Programming Harder Than Microsoft.net Programming / The Hardest Topic You Encountered While Learning Any Programming Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.