Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming (14833 Views)

Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) / After Learning Programming What Next?? / Help I"m Loosing Intrest Fast In Learning Programming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by DrabitoTechno: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Our [https://www.drabito.com/]software development company Noida[/https://www.drabito.com/] understands that your business is unique and the software solution required to run your business must reflect this uniqueness. We offer different levels of services to suit your specific needs. Our services include, but are not limited to, a complete turnkey solution where we design and develop the entire application, customization of an existing application, or even a scripting service to address specific needs you identify.
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by DrabitoTechno: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
https://www.drabito.com/ Our software development company Noida understands that your business is unique and the software solution required to run your business must reflect this uniqueness. We offer different levels of services to suit your specific needs. Our services include, but are not limited to, a complete turnkey solution where we design and develop the entire application, customization of an existing application, or even a scripting service to address specific needs you identify.
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
If you need to learn algorithm and data structures, you can contact me on WhatsApp via 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Contact me on WhatsApp to learn programming and algorithms and data structures. 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
1 Behold, the LORD’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear. 2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear.
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2022
I host tutorial class on Java, C#, Python etc programming and algorithms and data structures via Google Meet, TeamViewer or Zoom which support computer screen sharing, recording and voice communication etc.

Message me on WhatsApp:

Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by mircos: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
The cost of hiring a mobile app development team varies based on the complexity of the app. While a basic app without backend development or user logins will cost less, more complex apps will be more expensive. Considering the complexity of your project, it is wise to have a budget in mind before hiring a mobile app development team https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-create-a-marketplace
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2022
My tutorial class on Java, C#, Python etc programming and algorithms and data structures via Google Meet, TeamViewer or Zoom which support computer screen sharing, recording and voice communication etc. are on going now. Contact me today.

Message me on WhatsApp:

Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by Wasmillar14: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pls add me as a Beginners. 09033149667.
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wasmillar14:
Pls add me as a Beginners. 09033149667.

Message me on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2022
My tutorial class on Java, C#, Python etc programming and algorithms and data structures via Google Meet, TeamViewer or Zoom which support computer screen sharing, recording and voice communication etc. are on going now. Contact me today.

Message me on WhatsApp:

Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by rholabtech: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2023
Rholab Tech is a full-service eCommerce development agency that specializes in Magento 2 and ShopifyPlus. They have a team of experienced developers and certified engineers that offer a wide range of services, from website design and development to custom integrations and support. Top eCommerce Website Development Company
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2023
Software Development And Training still on Contact Us 09114901831
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by progeek37(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06
Message me on WhatsApp to build your mobile apps or to learn to build one by yourself. 08135683431
Re: Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming by Johndegr8t: 3:17pm On Jan 11
08057773448 please add me on whatsapp group for tutorial training

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hardest Topic You Encountered While Learning Any Programming Language? / Is Java Programming Harder Than Microsoft.net Programming / How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.