Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

‘I Have Been In Prison ‘ – Artiste, Oladips Says After Dumping Reminisce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Have Been In Prison ‘ – Artiste, Oladips Says After Dumping Reminisce (622 Views)

Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him / Vera Sidika Buys New Car For New Boyfriend Days After Dumping Ex-boyfriend / Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have Been In Prison ‘ – Artiste, Oladips Says After Dumping Reminisce by Triton1996(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Earlier this week, a piece of entertainment news that broke the social media Was the exit of popular rapper, Oladips from Edge records, owned by rapper, Reminisce.

This shocked a lot of people as this was never envisaged and worse still, both Reminisce and Oladips were enjoying each others company until the news broke out.

This has left a lot of his fans in awe and in confusion as no one can categorically state the reasons behind his exit from the label that shot him into limelight.

However, it seems the artiste has given some hints on why he left on his instagram page. In a series of post, he made it known that he has been in a prison and he will never go back.

In an earlier post, he also stated that he has a lot of songs that he hasn’t released yet probably because of the label’s policies, which might have prompted him to leave.

While with the label, he recorded some songs which include Bounce, Lalakukulala, to mention a few.

http://trixxng.com/i-have-been-in-prison-artiste-oladips-says-after-dumping-reminisce-record-label/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Been In Prison ‘ – Artiste, Oladips Says After Dumping Reminisce by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Stars Put Their Abs On Display At The Beach (photos) / "Baddo If I Die And I No Get Chance Sit By Ur Side I No Go Day Ok" - Zlatan / Watching Your Wife, Annie Kiss Alexx Ekubo In The Movie, How Did You Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.