Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,005 members, 7,828,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, (2557 Views)

Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille / Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song / Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by olayinka00(m): 1:22am On Oct 06, 2019
There is a crack in the Starboy crew as top music producer NorthBoi throws shade at Wizkid for negligence.

Northboi, who has produced songs like Soco, Gucci Snake (co-produced with Killertunes) for Wizkid has been sending out subliminal tweets at the Starboy, due to him not being appreciated and credited by the singer.

https://gyonlineng.com/northboi-and-wizkid/

Northboi vs Killertunes & Wizkid: Northboi Drags Wizkid On Social Media For Not Giving Him Credit For ‘Joro’ & How He Allegedly Threatened Him With Gun Over ” Joro ” Beat

Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by olayinka00(m): 1:25am On Oct 06, 2019
Guess we can now use “former Wizkid producer” for Northboi who has come out to further reveal that the beat for Joro was released under duress and that’s why he couldn’t sign a contract.

https://gyonlineng.com/northboi-and-wizkid/

Northboi vs Killertunes & Wizkid: Northboi Drags Wizkid On Social Media For Not Giving Him Credit For ‘Joro’ & How He Allegedly Threatened Him With Gun Over ” Joro ” Beat

Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by olayinka00(m): 1:26am On Oct 06, 2019

Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by olayinka00(m): 1:27am On Oct 06, 2019

Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by adewest1999(m): 2:09am On Oct 06, 2019
angry
Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by cassidy1996(m): 3:54am On Oct 06, 2019
wizzy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by Rosay15(f): 5:02am On Oct 06, 2019
The time wey you give wizzy another artist beat, we no see you that time on Twitter oh..
But now the guy don Dey treat your Bleep up, you Dey rant upanda.
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by abeniagbon(m): 5:55am On Oct 06, 2019
That's why I hate to do deal with his town people ,guess where wizkid hail from
Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by FirstSon01: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2019
cry Usually I don't disbelieve people but, I'm finding this guy's story hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by princealexndre(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2019
Producers and artiste dey get matter sometimes , but i thought killertunes was the one that made the beat

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by exstreve: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2019
Only those who have their hardwork taken away from them and credits given to another person will understand this dudes rant, but since it's Wizkid's, nobody will support him....

Imagine when your mom praise your brother for sweeping and washing plates weh you suffer do, that one go pain you sef, talk more of producing beats for an artise and credit ain't given to you and people will still insult you because the person you worked for is WIZKID

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by franklingud(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2019
Wizkid??
That one that is quickly fading away.

Check all his songs from fever to joro, all of em sounds the same.
Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by festacman(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2019
Wizkid may be fragile in appearance but it is obvious from the way he treats his women that his heart is steely: tiny amount of emotion and empathy.

Unfortunately in Nigeria today, music producers make the artistes popular by giving them beats that turn hits. Inspite of their creativity, they get little in return in terms of money, fame and royalties. I don't how and when this will change but this UNFAIR deal against producers is simply economic injustice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by OKorowanta: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2019
So small Wizkid get money to buy gun and people dey find money to buy food!
Life no fair at all!
Re: Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, by festacman(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2019
exstreve:
Only those who have their hardwork taken away from them and credits given to another person will understand this dudes rant, but since it's Wizkid's, nobody will support him....

Imagine when your mom praise your brother for sweeping and washing plates weh you suffer do, that one go pain you sef, talk more of producing beats for an artise and credit ain't given to you and people will still insult you because the person you worked for is WIZKID

Spot on. You nailed it, bro!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dayo Adeneye Throws Wife A Beautiful 50th Birthday Party (photos) / Photos Of Former PA Who Allegedly Killed Gokada CEO Fahim Saleh / ”I Feel Terrible” – Ka3na Speaks After Being Evicted From The #bbnaija House(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.