Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" (96945 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Adakintroy2: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
makdcash:
He was soo good that they name him twice jay jay

He no good anytin. He just DE try. Na so unable deceive opkaragy.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Adakintroy2: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
makdcash:

He no good anytin. He just DE try. Na so una deceive opkaragy.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by esdeemiami(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
work without result.at the end hw many trophies did you win

And you how many trophy have you win even for nairaland how many likes you don get so far since you join nairaland appreciate ones greatness abeg

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
makdcash:

What about Craw Craw?
Jedi Jedi?
Beri Beri?
Lapa Lapa? Soooooo goooood?

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by ogbonti: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

House slave, even if you must defend your masters, you should ask them to teach you their language correctly.

One would think your father hunting rats in the village had a cabinet full of trophies.

chai, you are wicked? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by jaxxy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nice1 jay-jay cheesy
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by ogbonti: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Adakintroy2:

He no good anytin. He just DE try. Na so una deceive opkaragy.

just look at your miserable life... opkaragy ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by happney65: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
He no go better for these bloggers..He said this years ago on Teju baby face show..years back and it was just like a Joke..

You all made it sound as if na yesterday he talk am..useless people
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by buchilino(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
How many ballon d'or did the dribbling got you?

DEY THERE DEY TALK TRASH, IN THE END U MAY NEVA ACHIEVE HALF OF WAT HE HAS ACHIEVED.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Adakintroy2: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
ogbonti:

just look at your miserable life... opkaragy ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg help me spell am. But no forget the message.

Mr. Auto correct#
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by madjune(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Olumyyde:

Aren't*

I know.

Plural goes with that. Money and fame etc.

Just my creative licence on print.
And, i seek not to educate but understood.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by johnDkay(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jay Jay no be one person.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:

So mean!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Aladdin1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Jay jay case is a big prayer point oo grin

Oh Lord my God, don't let me work hard as Jay jay and achieve nothing..
keep deceiving yourself with yeye prayer poing.you who is a nobody is making prayer point for an international football star who have got wealth,fame and success.who know you?

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by ogbonti: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Abeg help me spell am. But no forget the message.

Mr. Auto correct#

Mr. Dullard, how I go take know wetin you want to spell, i dey your mind? I just know that the name you spelt is not a human being's name anywhere in the world grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by johnDkay(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

What about Craw Craw?
Jedi Jedi?
Beri Beri?
Lapa Lapa? Soooooo goooood?
gerrout!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by judgementyard(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
And what world recognition have you got since you started commenting on social media?

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by DWJOBScom(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
Oliver Kahn can attest to that

Am sure that guy(Oliver Khan) would never desire to see that video again
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Adakintroy2: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
ogbonti:

Mr. Dullard, how I go take know wetin you want to spell, i dey your mind? I just know that the name you spelt is not a human being's name anywhere in the world grin grin grin grin grin grin

Body DE catch yu.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by 3kay945(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:

Keep quiet. Since he left eagle, have we found replacement
Respect his record.
Everyone cannot win ballon d'or
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by NOL2dworld(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Aladdin1:
keep deceiving yourself with yeye prayer poing.you who is a nobody is making prayer point for an international football star who have got wealth,fame and success.who know you?

Over sabi kill u there.. angry

We are talking about achievement here

Not fame and wealth..
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Jaqenhghar: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
It didn't stop him from kissing their asses. I will never forget the interview he had when he moved to Bolton how he was exalting them. He even shaded the likes of Yekini saying he can never do what they did ( coming back to play in naija league) he rubbished his country and hinted that he will never come back. He was captain of the national team then.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Starhearts: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
work without result.at the end hw many trophies did you win

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
U need mental therapy

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by DannyBams91: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
He might not win ballon d'or but atleast he is fulfilled... He enjoy his playing career...
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Realbelieveer(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:

Sometimes one doesn't need to win all those things.. As long as his career earned him much Respect. The likes of Rooney,Beckham ,neymar and so on neva won individual awards like that from football governing bodies. BT till date football still celebrate them. So stfu if u don't no what to say

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Moikiitos: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Even in Nigeria...we are still racist among ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by briggson07(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:

Lynda ikeji dey press laptop and fone dey build house U dey busy dey criticise well don sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by sexyking1: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
tstx:
OKOCHA... The only Nigerian player that has his own ginger song..
That's how good the guy was..

Okocha idiegwu o, okocha idiegwu oo., okocha. Okocha idiegwu o, okocha idiegwu oo., okocha......

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
You Don forget kanu nwankwo bia zoba anyi n'emelie anyi oo
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by zoedew: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
Oliver Kahn can attest to that

I just saw the video on You Tube! Oliver Kahn was thoroughly mesmerised by the dribbling skills of Okocha. Enough to show that racism is dumb!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by papermill: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
That was then not now.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by ogbonti: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Body DE catch yu.

my brother, na true.. we beat cameroun, e reach for body to katch me naw grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.