Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" (97403 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Ubiudumo(m): 4:32am On Jul 07, 2019
Admitwithschola:

Lies! Oliver Khan is actually his good friend!

If you argue more, I will give you proof.

Some of us just talk.

Shut the Bleep up! He said it himself that Kahn does not like him after what he did to him in that match and you're here spewing hogwash.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by mikolo80: 4:34am On Jul 07, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Jay jay case is a big prayer point oo grin

Oh Lord my God, don't let me work hard as Jay jay and achieve nothing..
he lost 700 million naira without shaking
Think before you talk
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by greenprince(m): 5:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Abfinest007:
work without result.at the end hw many trophies did you win

Because only him will dribble, defend, score, make saves and win trophies right?

Make una dey think small before una talk. It's a team sport for Pete's sake and if gis team members aren't good enough it'll rub off on his overall performance
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by jayboy007(m): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2019
Jay Jay Okocha, d man that made German number 1 Oliver Khan look so stupid grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Gullah: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2019
NOL2dworld:

He won both the nations cup and Olympic gold and he became very rich from playing football. If God decides to answer this your useless prayer now, you will start looking for someone to blame for your misfortunes when you are the one who brought curse upon yourself with your mouth. Use your head and stop making foolish comments just for the sake of nairaland likes
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by follock007(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2019
you sabi dribble o
you fan dey dribble me now as we speak... so tey i still dey break teeth at 37 years old, i dey hit stone more than once each time i walk out, spit dey come out of my mouth uncontrollable, my jaws dey threaten to fall off, my ears don full for the screens of your cheerers, my muscles dey fall out of their places, my nose sef dey smell the odor result of effort you put into the job from the air, i want shit for body in fact i dey TRUMP... jay jay na you be the man o
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Psoul(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2019
mangojuice:

How many your papa get?

Don't mind that Bet9ja addict

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by bennynaza(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:
How many ballon d'or did the dribbling got you?

That's a European award. Jay doesn't need that to be one of the greatest of all time
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by bennynaza(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Nations cup title and Olympic gold medal is no achievement?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Aiyk2333: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:
Bitter fool. What has that question got to do with his point!!? Any of ur family member don Win street football MVP? Stop being stupid, learn to celebrate your own. Many countries wished they had Okocha. He's a legend, give him that respect
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2019
uckennety:

The didn't give him any cuz he is black

Ronaldiho won but Jay Jay didn't win ain't that racist
Ronaldhino is better than Jay jay okocha chai after now I will hear he is better than messi don't allow this racism cry to kill your thoughts
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Aiyk2333: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2019
DimIsaac10:
Very silly player wei even Ighalo achieve pass.. Later some zombie go compare am with my messi .... Person wei no win shishi.. Home and abroad.... Even for Olympic, na substitute player but some zombie go call am Nigeria greatest...

If you like quote me as if its your business...
Not my business but I have to qoute yu ,telling you Okocha can change the status of ur generations unborn. Visiting nairaland will not help ur miserable life, get a life and stop being a village champion
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by yeman1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
come to Baku, Azerbaijan.. you will run
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Adonkia(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:
None but he is successful
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Mariangeles:

That's insane grin
That’s another angle
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Slimsly100(f): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
tstx:
OKOCHA... The only Nigerian player that has his own ginger song..
That's how good the guy was..

Okocha idiegwu o, okocha idiegwu oo., okocha. Okocha idiegwu o, okocha idiegwu oo., okocha......

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment

Bros nor be only him o.
Where u put Kanu na
grin wink
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by tstx(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Slimsly100:

Bros nor be only him o. Where u put Kanu na grin wink
Kanu own no dey relevant again
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Slimsly100(f): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
tstx:

Kanu own no dey relevant again

Lol grin
That's harsh
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by tstx(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
Slimsly100:

Lol grin
That's harsh

But it's the truth... Till today our supporters still chant Okocha's song to cheer our team....

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Abfinest007:
work without result.at the end hw many trophies did you win

He is successful, how about that!!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by NOL2dworld(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gullah:

He won both the nations cup and Olympic gold and he became very rich from playing football. If God decides to answer this your useless prayer now, you will start looking for someone to blame for your misfortunes when you are the one who brought curse upon yourself with your mouth. Use your head and stop making foolish comments just for the sake of nairaland likes

Low understanding.. Who is talking about money here..

Give me a list of his personal achievement..
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by DimIsaac10(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Aiyk2333:

Not my business but I have to qoute yu ,telling you Okocha can change the status of ur generations unborn. Visiting nairaland will not help ur miserable life, get a life and stop being a village champion
You see why your family don't have hope... Cos you have a low mentality
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by AlphaCEO: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
vickayo:

Nigerian former professional footballer who played as an attacking midfielder, Augustine Azuka "Jay-Jay" Okocha shares his experience when he moved to Germany. Gistvic Reports.

Jay-Jay Okocha said the racism in Germany was too much and the only way he could show he was also a racist was to dribble them till they ate grass.

He said:

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/i-dribbled-them-till-they-ate-grass-jay.html
Germany, Russia and Arab countries... are major racist
epicenters!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.