Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Bbnaija: There Is A Virgin In The Big Brother Naija See Who - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: There Is A Virgin In The Big Brother Naija See Who (560 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye / I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni / I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: There Is A Virgin In The Big Brother Naija See Who by Benbeezy: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
No doubt a ‘virgin’ made it into the Big Brother Naija house and it’s no other than the Software Engineer in their midst, Jackye.

In a new viral video, Jackye is heard discussing with her fellow housemates how her relationship crashed and how she’s also a virgin.

Her profile gives her as a fierce hunter who led her software engineering team to win a contract to build a Fintech app for one of the biggest companies in Africa.

The 23-year-old has only had one boyfriend her entire life and she relaxes by watching football, playing games and eating spaghetti, her favourite meal. Her life mantra is, “I never lose, either I win or I learn.”

Watch her speak below: https://www.olowublog.com/2019/07/there-is-virgin-in-big-brother-naija.html
Re: Bbnaija: There Is A Virgin In The Big Brother Naija See Who by Exempted: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Not a big deal....

She will lose her virginity before the show is over
Re: Bbnaija: There Is A Virgin In The Big Brother Naija See Who by Benbeezy: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin grin shocked

Exempted:
Not a big deal....

She will lose her virginity before the show is over
Re: Bbnaija: There Is A Virgin In The Big Brother Naija See Who by ABCthings: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Trash!

(1) (Reply)

Arrow Season 8 Release Date Announced / Netflix To Premiere Nigerian Ebola Movie On Friday / I Need Anime To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.