Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format (92395 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by mysticwarrior(m): 2:22am On Jul 07, 2019
This one na mugu yahoo boy jare, them dey use real face dey do that kind thing?
At least let the world know its not only Nigerians that are involved in dating fraud.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by TriggahMan(m): 2:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Scam Alert..

Physical no voodoo involved..

I hail o.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

99 cents which is about N350
See below
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by crafteck(m): 3:04am On Jul 07, 2019
He did NOTHING WRONG ladies wear makeup and pretend to be who they are not, he never forced them, he was charming and well packaged, same way women talk men into marriage then collect 75 percent property on divorce
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by CanadaOrBust: 3:14am On Jul 07, 2019
Nancypie:

Mr CanadaOrBust I have a question for you o
Whatever did my friend do to you that you have to ban her? Because you didn't find her price good enough? Because you saw it somewhere else cheaper so automatically hers should be low? Iknow people that sell for 5k upwards. Pls sir I beg of you to do the right thing this girl is not a scammer neither is she a robber or a thief she has a store.
Pls sir I beg of you
Sad

This is ridiculous. I DID NO BAN ANYBODY. My comments were actually made randomly, partly in jest, out of boredom. I never meant it to be taken too seriously
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:45am On Jul 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

People don't realize that yahoo boys, though totally evil, unintentionally provide needed service - preventing boredom, depression, and even suicide. Some of their clients badly need the service - some know what’s going on but are willing to pay for the service - it’s like therapy for them and they don’t want it to ever stop
2016 I have a client she was 100% sure I am a scammer from Nigeria but she never stop sending me money to Nigeria many time she will tell me she knows I am scamming her when I started Yahoo new . She was the first to give me 5 figures
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:46am On Jul 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

People don't realize that yahoo boys, though totally evil, unintentionally provide needed service - preventing boredom, depression, and even suicide. Some of their clients badly need the service - some know what’s going on but are willing to pay for the service - it’s like therapy for them and they don’t want it to ever stop
Because I make her happy she live alone and people think she’s mad I am the only one who believes in her that why she never stop sending me money
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Wetlands22:

Na true you talk
As I see tinder na once I open new tab
Kikikikikiki
Dem go block you tire no matter the vpn u use as long as you dey Nigeria.
My 1 year subscription just waste
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Hottdawgg: 3:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Seun's NL has become a place to read and learn about types of scam format. FBI will soon give him a name grin
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by CanadaOrBust: 4:00am On Jul 07, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Because I make her happy she live alone and people think she’s mad I am the only one who believes in her that why she never stop sending me money

Exactly. Some of them send their money to TV televangelists. Did u see the video of magas begging the govt to leave yahoo boys alone. It is not juju. There is psychology to it all.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by IamSoProlific: 4:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Wetlands22:

Na true you talk
As I see tinder na once I open new tab
Kikikikikiki

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by CanadaOrBust: 4:02am On Jul 07, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

2016 I have a client she was 100% sure I am a scammer from Nigeria but she never stop sending me money to Nigeria many time she will tell me she knows I am scamming her when I started Yahoo new . She was the first to give me 5 figures

People who don’t understand the psychology will be sure it is juju
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by iornenge81(m): 5:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Last last una don see am say no be only naija boys dey press.

Obtaining by false pretense (yahoo yahoo) is a worldwide thing.

Even our girlfriends Form fake love to obtain money from us... is that not yahoo yahoo?? How many of them we don report to EFCC??

Chudi and his gang of MMM scammed Nigerians of millions, weytin EFCC and FBI don Do about am??

Small $100 iTunes card wey boys go manage collect bad belle Nigerians and EFCC no go let dem rest, yet Gandollar, Tinubu and Co dey use babariga and Bullion vans dey use steal billions.

If boys yarn una weytin dem dey face before Oyibo go manage bless dem you go shed tears.
Yahoo yahoo no easy as una think am to be... the thing hard pass legbuke grin
Spotted and noted
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Flowdada(m): 5:23am On Jul 07, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Even our girlfriends Form fake love to obtain money from us... is that not yahoo yahoo?? How many of them we don report to EFCC??

Chudi and his gang of MMM scammed Nigerians of millions, weytin EFCC and FBI don Do about am??

Small $100 iTunes card wey boys go manage collect bad belle Nigerians and EFCC no go let dem rest, yet Gandollar, Tinubu and Co dey use babariga and Bullion vans dey use steal billions.before client go pay u 100$ when u don dey write am with translator no be Bean's oh
If boys yarn una weytin dem dey face before Oyibo go manage bless dem you go shed tears.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Flowdada(m): 5:27am On Jul 07, 2019
Una don see say no be only naija boys dey work,even isreali boys don dey work
The hustle no easy
Imagine texting a client with translator for months plus steady subscription before dem go pay you the least 100$ iTunes card no be Bean's, sometimes you go work finish your client set go scam u,dem no go send u shimgbai
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by fuckpro: 5:45am On Jul 07, 2019
Onyi22:

Pls can u go back n read the story again, but this time, read it slowly
...oh you for sweet for doggy die ... Famous stood at attention the moment he spotted you ...enh well done
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by donbachi(m): 6:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Newguyhere:
Bros abeg what's the meaning of 'big L'?
learners logo
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Okuda(m): 6:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Birdeyeview:
This one go get sure client like this. Natural body i.P dis guy dy use. Imagine the kind fat raba wey e go don stack up before dem burst am.

exact same thoughts. loool.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Small $100 iTunes card wey boys go manage collect bad belle Nigerians and EFCC no go let dem rest, yet Gandollar, Tinubu and Co dey use babariga and Bullion vans dey use steal billions.

legbuke u say??������U be bini boy.. And I fit guess ur zanga���
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by sekem: 6:13am On Jul 07, 2019
he simply took advantage of their fishbrain, gullibility and gluttony.

he is a master class.

they should just let him go.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Moganajoe: 6:36am On Jul 07, 2019
quote author=Craigslists post=80014010]Lol

Yahoo yahoo no easy as una think am to be... the thing hard pass legbuke grin[/quote]

I believe you brother.......pesin wey never try Gee no go know say the work tough reach. Sometimes u go press boton like 3yrs nothing don come out. Gee work na for hardworking pipu
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Jestin: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

.....to kiss u just dey hungry me but I nor fit kiss man
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Gimbs120(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2019
All days for the thief one day is for the owner 😂
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Jahskid24(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2019
si no be only naija guys dey press
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by damienwayne(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

But she finally stopped. Why?
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by TemmyT002(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2019
Ehn ehn
Shey na Nigerians teach am ni, abi na him teach Nigerians...?
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by damienwayne(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Wow! So many romance scammers on here!
News flash guys, the world is getting more aware everyday. Romance scam is gradually dying. Shit! I’ve been to almost every dating website you can think of and they’re all filled with working boys.
My advice... There are so many ways ‘jobs’ out there you can do that gives you money quick n easy instead of waiting for iTunes gift cards wey Dey value nor even dey make sense for paxful again.
If you’re still doing job where you have to depend on client to pay you this period my brother you go hustle tire! Luck nor Dey d land again.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Boyooosa(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Even Urael of holy land.
Inside life
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Nnamdinaija(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Buhari must leave Aso rock come 2023
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by luvyaself95(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2019
The number one people to scam in the world is women they like too deceits...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.