Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format (92393 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Edere(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Edere:

Pof don cast.

U sabi do wire?
I get contact for Istanbul planning to go there after NYSC next year
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by olioxx(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
tstx:
Forget mehnn. It's time we call a spade a spade... Black is beautiful oo, but WHITE people are damn beautiful.
Especially em ladies.
Moderately structured boobs and booty, coupled with high IQ, and lovely eyes...

1 Like

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by naijamerican: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
tstx:
Forget mehnn. It's time we call a spade a spade... Black is beautiful oo, but WHITE people are damn beautiful.

you are an idiot.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Goldicon49: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
IamSoProlific:
This is called facey!!!!

So Tinder still dey pay

Yahoo bois and yahoo "girls" on nairaland right now.....
tinder no dy work agn oh
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by tstx(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
olioxx:

Especially em ladies.
Moderately structured boobs and booty, coupled with high IQ, and lovely eyes...

You know what's up

1 Like

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
women are just too gullible.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
donbachi:
Our naija gboys carry big L dey waka.

Where u..... come on clean that don from ur name small boy like u.. u think say boys when dey travel different countries na picture them go dey take or u think say na on top system them dey siddon hustle like their mates for naija Better face ur legit work no come dey use style find information where ur head no fit accommodate. Learner indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by boyency: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
The boss
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by donbachi(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=dairykidd post=80033289]

Where u..... come on clean that don from ur name small boy like u.. u think say boys when dey travel different countries na picture them go dey take or u think say na on top system them dey siddon hustle like their mates for naija Better face ur legit work no come dey use style find information where ur head no fit accommodate. Learner indeed undecided[/quote Dairy of a frustrated yahookid.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Duplik8t77(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Last last una don see am say no be only naija boys dey press.

Obtaining by false pretense (yahoo yahoo) is a worldwide thing.

Even our girlfriends Form fake love to obtain money from us... is that not yahoo yahoo?? How many of them we don report to EFCC??

Chudi and his gang of MMM scammed Nigerians of millions, weytin EFCC and FBI don Do about am??

Small $100 iTunes card wey boys go manage collect bad belle Nigerians and EFCC no go let dem rest, yet Gandollar, Tinubu and Co dey use babariga and Bullion vans dey use steal billions.

If boys yarn una weytin dem dey face before Oyibo go manage bless dem you go shed tears.
Yahoo yahoo no easy as una think am to be... the thing hard pass legbuke grin
boss i dey feel your comments
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Flowdada(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Omo who no go,no go know
This women are so bored,divorced and probably depressed they need online company from working boys,they just have to pay for the services rendered to them whether facey or military format
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Flowdada(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Boss I almost died of heartbreak on the 15 of March after the client I have been working for a year with translator discovered the pic of the man that I used to work her on Instagram with his wife,and she promised me 1500$ on the 15 of March but my work just cast like that it took God's intervention for me to be alive till date,come to think that she is the only client I have the worst part be say she report me to fb,fb block my working acc and my real account...��

Wow! So many romance scammers on here!
News flash guys, the world is getting more aware everyday. Romance scam is gradually dying. Shit! I’ve been to almost every dating website you can think of and they’re all filled with working boys.
My advice... There are so many ways ‘jobs’ out there you can do that gives you money quick n easy instead of waiting for iTunes gift cards wey Dey value nor even dey make sense for paxful again.
If you’re still doing job where you have to depend on client to pay you this period my brother you go hustle tire! Luck nor Dey d land again.[/quote]
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Flowdada(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Edere:

Pof don cast.

U sabi do wire?

How far gee,? No vex you fit tell me more about this wire format
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by damienwayne(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lol... A Year?! Really
If you can’t win the heart of a woman in one and a half months top just forget the work.
I keep telling guys say nor be every woman dem dey work. Just looking at her pic alone you go know if you go fit chop am. Guys go dey follow women from California wey be like old age models dey go gym everyday dey, go bar every night and you Dey expect dem to drop because you dey preach love online
When there are others out there living a boring life looking for the slightest feeling of adoration from a random stranger and will fall in love in a week or two.
I tire ooo!!! $1500 for a year work is too poor. Woman that made my December last year gave me $10,000 in 4 weeks.
Flowdada:
Boss I almost died of heartbreak on the 15 of March after the client I have been working for a year with translator discovered the pic of the man that I used to work her on Instagram with his wife,and she promised me 1500$ on the 15 of March but my work just cast like that it took God's intervention for me to be alive till date,come to think that she is the only client I have the worst part be say she report me to fb,fb block my working acc and my real account...��

Wow! So many romance scammers on here!
News flash guys, the world is getting more aware everyday. Romance scam is gradually dying. Shit! I’ve been to almost every dating website you can think of and they’re all filled with working boys.
My advice... There are so many ways ‘jobs’ out there you can do that gives you money quick n easy instead of waiting for iTunes gift cards wey Dey value nor even dey make sense for paxful again.
If you’re still doing job where you have to depend on client to pay you this period my brother you go hustle tire! Luck nor Dey d land again.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Flowdada(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=damienwayne post=80042762]Lol... A Year?! Really
If you can’t win the heart of a woman in one and a half months top just forget the work.
I keep telling guys say nor be every woman dem dey work. Just looking at her pic alone you go know if you go fit chop am. Guys go dey follow women from California wey be like old age models dey go gym everyday dey, go bar every night and you Dey expect dem to drop because you dey preach love online
When there are others out there living a boring life looking for the slightest feeling of adoration from a random stranger and will fall in love in a week or two.
I tire ooo!!! $1500 for a year work is too poor. Woman that made my December last year gave me $10,000 in 4 weeks.

Baba thanks for the info I have learnt my lesson
The worst part be say dem don first chop the woman before and she even open us account for the guy before the work cast then she met me online but was aware of romance scam that's why she was making investigations about the man I use work her via Instagram...
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Flowdada(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=damienwayne post=80042762]Lol... A Year?! Really

Thanks for the info Bro no vex ,abeg you fit send me your contact so we go talk for WhatsApp, make you put me through for some working formats
because e get some kind things we no suppose talk for open place like this,
If possible make we even get WhatsApp group for guys here wey dey work....
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by etikaamos(m): 2:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Onyi22:

Pls can u go back n read the story again, but this time, read it slowly
this one off me����
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by kingdiamond(m): 5:34am On Feb 13, 2020
You don't mean it .?
damienwayne:
Lol... A Year?! Really
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Suki001: 10:06pm On Apr 06
I buy BTC, USDTs, and other Cryptocurrency at the best rate. Also, All country Giftcards and CashApp funds. Message me now on +2349124849376. We can use Escrow ✅️
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by y3mi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07
The Tinder Swindler is the focus movie on this report.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.