Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format (92391 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Zagaboss: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Nigerian father,isreali mother.mixed blood from naija.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by chosengocap: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

NwaAmaikpe was a buffoon who always posted inappropriate nonsense. I hope he stays banned forever

The truth is we all miss NwaAmaikpe....Where is he?
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by laprince(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2019
donbachi:
Our naija gboys carry big L dey waka.

hahahaha. Red L, capital letter. lol
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by GMbuharii: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2019
Shimon coneheaded structure Liviev

grin
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Duggedised12(f): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2019
tstx:
Forget mehnn. It's time we call a spade a spade... Black is beautiful oo, but WHITE people are damn beautiful.
there is no skin color on earth that matches the same spectrum as the color "white" . I think "pale" is the closest you can get. undecided
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by eddybongo101: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2019
So Shimon no deh do yahoo plus, d guy no see do pant ritual sef...
Women and material tinz.
Naija deh learn where this guy deh
Well cyber crime is a global challenge that needs to be nip in the bud.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by kutashi: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2019
Onyi22:

Pls can u go back n read the story again, but this time, read it slowly
Don't mind him, that's what's on his mind. Today is Sunday. Owambe is already loading!
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Lefty500: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2019
lanrexdo:
Scam is everywhere.. so there is no big deal in yahoo yahoo people are shouting up and down... ;( Even in america.. If you live there, there are so many scams there locally.. only locals know them and those that do them are mostly White not even the black..The world is something.. The love of money is the root of EVIL!!

The lack of money is the root of all evil.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by gowaga68: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2019
E done happen.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Baselm: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2019
That detective looks exactly like they do in the movies. I wish Nigerians could be professional about everything we do
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by 400billionman: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2019
Charelsz:
shocked shocked shocked see as the guy just fresh like fresh fish. shocked shocked shocked

Packaging..
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2019
The guy is fine and fresh no homo. Even on a norms girls will fall
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2019
400billionman:

Packaging..

His good look and physique na packaging. Packaging na wearing expensive clothes and driving fast cars
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Fresh guy, he's a fraudster but still looking fresh and smooth.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Josh44s(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2019
iSage:
Most of the girls were obviously gold diggers

Not most but all of them. Sprinkle a little cash on them and watch them fall for your scheme.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Rolly22(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Babalegba:
Sadly there are more Nigerian fraudsters than there are Isreali fraudsters.Every country has bad eggs but Nigerians glorify the bad eggs so there are more of them to tarnish our image.

Taaa shut up there. What Do you know about Israeli Fraudsters? Is it because you Don't hear about it like you hear about Nigerian Fraudsters? Once anything had to do with foreigners you people will keep Quite but when it comes to Nigerians you people will start Masturbating on it.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Rolly22(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Triniti:
True talk bro! I told someone on here that we still dey bath for belle where this work dey. Nigerians are bunch of noisemakers

Yes na, we no even follow for top 10 leave all these noise making.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by lanrexdo(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2019
as long as money is involved!!!
Lefty500:

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by CanadaOrBust: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2019
chosengocap:

The truth is we all miss NwaAmaikpe....Where is he?

I don’t know who “we all” are. That my statement that nwaamaipke was an insensitive buffoon has 50 likes/shares already. We all appreciate humor but most people don’t find plain stupidity funny. Also there are topics you don’t make stupid, insensitive comments about. If it were your sister that was raped or your child murdered would u appreciate such “jokes”?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Forzap: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

People don't realize that yahoo boys, though totally evil, unintentionally provide needed service - preventing boredom, depression, and even suicide. Some of their clients badly need the service - some know what’s going on but are willing to pay for the service - it’s like therapy for them and they don’t want it to ever stop

confirm!!
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Ayoefa:
Don't send him back to Israel, it's a scam to get him less sentence in jail. Let him pay for his crime in the country where he committed the crime.
Not all countries have that kind of law and guy if you know how wicked Israelis are chai you no go even fit reason this guy sentence
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2019
damienwayne:

But she finally stopped. Why?
She’s in jail for shooting at someone
Still at that she was calling me in jail
Lost contact with her when google block my line
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Forzap: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2019
damienwayne:

Wow! So many romance scammers on here!
News flash guys, the world is getting more aware everyday. Romance scam is gradually dying. Shit! I’ve been to almost every dating website you can think of and they’re all filled with working boys.
My advice... There are so many ways ‘jobs’ out there you can do that gives you money quick n easy instead of waiting for iTunes gift cards wey Dey value nor even dey make sense for paxful again.
If you’re still doing job where you have to depend on client to pay you this period my brother you go hustle tire! Luck nor Dey d land again.

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2019
damienwayne:

Wow! So many romance scammers on here!
News flash guys, the world is getting more aware everyday. Romance scam is gradually dying. Shit! I’ve been to almost every dating website you can think of and they’re all filled with working boys.
My advice... There are so many ways ‘jobs’ out there you can do that gives you money quick n easy instead of waiting for iTunes gift cards wey Dey value nor even dey make sense for paxful again.
If you’re still doing job where you have to depend on client to pay you this period my brother you go hustle tire! Luck nor Dey d land again.
Bro no be lie scammers plenty pass client for POF and %99 of client know scam already because of iTunes boys.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2019
Forzap:

bro abeg which work(s)dey go now apart from dating wey man fit dey run?dating don cast without soap!! enu tin gbe help suggest abeg
No be lie e don really cast
When work be work two client I get now nothing for Make dem no pay me but dey are too smart and well learned...Na only science fit make dem pay me I don reason am menh I no fit do evil ontop evil again .....Na wire wire sure pass nah
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Ofejiro20: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

No be lie e don really cast
When work be work two client I get now nothing for Make dem no pay me but dey are too smart and well learned...Na only science fit make dem pay me I don reason am menh I no fit do evil ontop evil again .....Na wire wire sure pass nah
which one be wire wire bros?
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Stillthebest: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2019
tstx:
Forget mehnn. It's time we call a spade a spade... Black is beautiful oo, but WHITE people are damn beautiful.

Not all white!!! Israelis, Russians , indians and a few others have high numbers of cute and hot ppl but not exactly with Americans and English people..
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by AA77(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Becareful SCAMMER everywhere[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by akdjr(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
And he's one of those God said they will all make heaven irrespective of the sins they committed according to Bible.
Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Life na hustle..
I remember an American guy tellin me to do anything I can think for to make this money.. � I swear if I get chance me sef go do yahoo

1 Like

Re: Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Life na hustle..
I remember an American guy tellin me to do anything I can think for to make this money.. I swear if I get chance me sef go do yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.