Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nairaland Comments Before And After The Nigerian Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairaland Comments Before And After The Nigerian Match (420 Views)

People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Comments Before And After The Nigerian Match by FactBoyz: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Do not conclude in a football match till the final whistle.

Bored? Visit my blog
Re: Nairaland Comments Before And After The Nigerian Match by FactBoyz: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Before the match

Re: Nairaland Comments Before And After The Nigerian Match by Sirmuel1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Go and sleep jare
Re: Nairaland Comments Before And After The Nigerian Match by FactBoyz: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
lol

Re: Nairaland Comments Before And After The Nigerian Match by FactBoyz: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
After the match

Re: Nairaland Comments Before And After The Nigerian Match by emeijeh(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
The name of this font should be headache

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Comments Before And After The Nigerian Match by indigenous234(f): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Our comments on the Super Eagles is no different from politics. We praise them when they do well and vilify them when they fail.

The only difference between the Super Eagles and the clueless government of Buhari is that sometimes, they give us reasons to cheer and celebrate while the dullard is on reverse gear, steadily.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AFCON: Nigeria Vs Algeria OR Ivory Coast / 5 Die In Algeria Celebrating Team’s Victory Over Nigeria / Why I Dumped My Nigerian Girlfriend For Ivoirian Fiancée –uzochukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.