Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United – Raiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United – Raiola (195 Views)

Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United – Raiola by Noel9: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Paul Pogba Wants To Leave Manchester United – Raiola

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba wants to leave the club, his agent Mino Raiola has told The Times.

Pogba, 26, has been absent from pre-season training this week, adding to speculation about his long-term future.

In June, Pogba said “now could be a good time to find a new challenge”.

And Raiola has now told The Times: “Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on. We are in the process of that. Everyone knows what the feelings of Paul are.”

The Italian agent added: “Everyone within the club, from the manager to the owner, knows Paul’s wishes.”

When asked directly if France international Pogba would travel with the squad for a pre-season tour of Australia on Sunday, Raiola said: “I cannot tell you anything. I live day by day.”

United expect the 2018 World Cup winner to be on the plane to Australia.

But while most of his team-mates reported for pre-season duty on Monday, Pogba is away from United’s Carrington training base with the permission of manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer – having been given time off after a hectic 16 months....
Continue: https://confirm9ja.com/paul-pogba-wants-to-leave-manchester-united-raiola/

(1) (Reply)

AFCON Round Of 16, Nigeria Knock-out Cameroon / I Will Win AFCON For Keshi-- Musa / Brazil Vs. Peru Score: Gabriel Jesus, Everton Score As Hosts Win Cops America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.