Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion (37568 Views)

Revelations From The Bible (by The Holy Spirit) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon / Oyedepo, The Media And The Power Of Irresponsible Journalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Anas09: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Devgod:
You've said a lot but yet said nothing. Satan is the Ruler of this world. As clearly stated in the Bible. If I knew your horizons were this blunt i wont have engaged you. Mehn
Why then haven't you posted the scriptures that says satan is the King of the earth?
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by MuttleyLaff: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dantedasz:
I have warned you severely. If you cannot debate without insults please ignore my posts. Nobody on this forum has monopoly of insults.
"My COZA friend admitted they know their pastor did it (i.e. Ese Walter's) But ever since then, their mummy GO has beefed up sexual security around her husband, and personally screens all the women that work close to her husband. So all is well now."
- The Man (@Mrjemba) May 30, 2019 on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/Mrjemba/status/1134126703272443904

Who is debating you? I am telling to you to be quiet and stop misjiving. What is the insulting in telling you to be quiet and quit making up lies, erh? If Modele Fatoyinbo was grooming for her husband, why then has she beefed up sexual security around her husband, as The Man (@Mrjemba) on twitter, has proffered, hmm Dantedasz?

Dantedasz:
Here is a video of a lady abused by Fatoyinbo recently with the aid of Modele who brought in the lady under the guise of baby sitting the kids in Dubai.

h t t p s://youtu.be/19a70U8Ykp8
Did Modele Fatoyinbo, hold down the lady's legs, when Fatoyinbo was about mounting this lady, erhn?

Dantedasz:
This is an hour plus video. I can understand people being ignorant of its contents considering the harsh economic situation in the country
"They are both victims, he, because of being a sexual predator and for his greediness, as in, a married man that is being covetous and her, because of her naivety, ignorance, over-trustfulness, lack of suspicion(s) and sheeple spirit"
- Re: Ese Walter's Unclad By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 12:06pm On Jun 16

"She grabbed him by his clothes and said,
"Come to bed with me!" But he ran outside and left his clothes in her hand.
"
- Genesis 39:12

Dantedasz, unlike you, any Bible well read Christian/believer, would already know Genesis 39:12 above and about how Joseph fled and got out of the house.

It is easier blaming it on grooming and not taking responsibility for the naivety, ignorance, over-trustfulness, lack of suspicion(s) and sheeple spirit going on.

Dantedasz:
This is my last response to you on this issue.
You know, I'll come down on you like a ton of bricks for behaving like a sewer rat, and you wouldnt know what hit you, that is why you say, this is my last response to you on this issue. The heat will be too much for you to handle and/or take

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by nurusystem(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
UceeGod:
That's why the Christian Faith is the only TRUTH and Christ is the only WAY to eternal life. The real church of God will continue to thrive and wax stronger with every fiery darts the devil and the world fires at her - that's evident from history. The true body of Christ will come out purer from every controversy. Christians don't fight for their God with violence and bloodshed like religious people do but we allow God take care do His thing His own way.

Tell me the name of Jesus Christ Church, I want to know and may be he as attended any Church services, I think the word Christian is even strange to Jesus, not to talk of he meet apostole Paul ,the self acclaim Apostle whom Jesus never even prophecy is coming

Eya for you by saying Christian is the only way ,that Jesus himself never practice Christianity and he Neva called is apostle Christian.he never practice paulineism...Paul bring is own teaching to derailed Jesus teaching.
The true followersof Christ are those who submit to the will of god.
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by budaatum: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
deltateam:

Are you okay at all?
Are you a healer seeking patients?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by macaphan007(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anas09:

Left for some of you, you wld hand over the entire world to satan and Call Jehovah a Freemason.

It hasn't occurred to you so called Christians that satan owns nothing on earth? nothing. How you people attribute everything to him is surprising.

You see satan in everything but see God in nothing. You spend so much time talking and pointing people to satan more than you do to God. What hell?

You people create so much awareness and consciousness of satan far more than you even talk about God. Maybe you guys don't know it yet, what you do is proclaiming the gospel of satan. Get that for it is the truth. What people hear often, sticks in their minds and they believe.

Someone is delivering a speech and gestures with his or her hand, he/she is a Freemason.

Pls tell people to Stop using their hands when they talk.

Can we just hand over the world to satan already?
This is very deep.
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anas09:

Why then haven't you posted the scriptures that says satan is the King of the earth?
Jesus referred to him as “the ruler of this world” (John 12:31), and Paul calls him “the prince of the power of the air” (Ephesians 2:2) and “the god of this world” (2 Corinthians 4:4). John makes a further distinction when he says: “We know that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the evil one” (1 John 5:19).
Never underestimate someone that planed a coup against God. Like a whole God in all his glory and terrifying power. This nigga moved to over throne him. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by saintokwuluora(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ordinarily this is enough to stoke bloody unrest in the name of religious fanaticism but The Cartoonist, the Columnist and Punch should know that Christians do not need to defend their God. Because He is The ALMIGHTY.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Blackblunt: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Notice the Freemasonry black and white Checkerboard... Author probably letting fellow masons know that this is the work of a member?

Bro freemasonry has nothing like that. I am a member of the prestigious Freemasonry. When you don't know what goes inside the circle please keep quiet, we have nothing about faith or religion, we are respect all religions and we are gentle men, not everyone is accepted.
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
UceeGod:
That's why the Christian Faith is the only TRUTH and Christ is the only WAY to eternal life. The real church of God will continue to thrive and wax stronger with every fiery darts the devil and the world fires at her - that's evident from history. The true body of Christ will come out purer from every controversy. Christians don't fight for their God with violence and bloodshed like religious people do but we allow God take care do His thing His own way.

Brother your wisdom is greater than Solomon. You definitely have the wisdom of Christ Jesus.
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Adexvivacity(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
hope4life:
I saw this article from the Punch Newspaper about Pst Fatoyinbo saga.Inserted in the article was a cartoon showing a man urinating on the Holy Bible.If were to be a Qur'an having such an insensitive caption, the Punch Hqts would have been in flames. This is sensational journalism taking too far against the church of Christ.

Why cant you fools attack the person without making reference to the holy Quran?
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Esthered: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
sulasa07:

Abegi Ode,who invaded Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria,Libya and is trying to invade Iran with flumsy Excuses as we speak.
I'm no troll on this forum sir. If you must quote me, do so with respect and don't insult me. It's a public forum and I'm entitled to my opinion but I'm sensible enough not to insult people I don't know. You mustn't quote me to insult me if my post doesn't sit well with you or break your phone. Have a great week ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by sulasa07(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
lipsrsealed
Esthered:

I'm no troll on this forum sir. If you must quote me, do so with respect and don't insult me. It's a public forum and I'm entitled to my opinion but I'm sensible enough not to insult people I don't know. You mustn't quote me to insult me if my post doesn't sit well with you or break your phone. Have a great week ahead.

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Esthered: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
sulasa07:
lipsrsealed
cheesy you're a case sir.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by sulasa07(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Esthered:

cheesy you're a case sir.

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by maikeke(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
This justified that the Christianity is the religion of jokes and mocking because about 12 years ago in 2007 President Obasanjo claimed even if Jesus appointed INEC Chairman cannot prepared credible in election in Nigeria.
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Esthered: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
sulasa07:

I no get strength for you oga

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by sulasa07(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Esthered:

I no get strength for you oga

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Esthered: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=sulasa07 post=80033460][/quote]
cheesy just take a nap

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by sulasa07(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Esthered:

cheesy just take a nap
Yes ma
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Let each one protect his own; if Christians do not value their own and don't mind its desecration then that is entirely up to them; meanwhile Muslims will continue to do their best to preserve what is most sacred to them.
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by desiredhome: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anas09:

This is interesting. So satan created the earth? Point to 10 things he created on earth.

And,are you sure satan is ruling this earth, yet people are escaping from his camp ever day and turning to Christ? Do you have any idea of what you just said?

If satan were in control of the earth, there won't be one single Christian alive or a Church on earth. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What the so called Christians preach eh.

You left out one very vital detail 'For it was handed to me said satan.

Now, do you know Satan's M.O.? He came not but, To Steal, To Kill and To Destroy. This is his mission on earth.

He spoke the truth when he said 'It was handed to 'me'. How was it handed to him, and Who handed it to him?

Did Adam see him as a better replacement for Jehovah and handed his inheritances to him?

I know he got what he got from Adam by trickery. Now can what you take by trickery truly be yours?

Have you ever stolen something, or cheated or taken someone's thing by tricks. Can you sincerely tell yourself that that thing is yours? Doesn't your conscience prick you everytime you look at it?

Satan is a thief. He stole Adams inheritances by tricks and Jesus has taken it back from him. So, if you still go about telling yourself that satan owns and controls the world, it will be either one of these two things;

1. You are ignorant of the Finished Works of Christ.

2. You are a deceived agent of satan who wants to fool people into believing that satan has some clout, which he doesn't. Not anymore.

Lol. I opened a thread where I asked that people like you come over there let's Scripturally disect the Word of God and see how prosperity is an Anti-Christian gospel, but I didn't see you.

But, we can still do it here. Pls answer these sincerely.

Is Jehovah against us his Children prospering?

If Yes, pls give scriptures to back up your stance.

Did God create Gold and Silver and every Material goods?

Why did He create them?

Who did He create them for?

For his enemy, satan and his followers or for His own servants?

If Abraham were to be alive today, could Oyedepo's wealth be equated to his?

If Isaac who was richer than a whole nation were to be alive today, could Adeboye's wealth be compared to his?

If Job were to be alive today, wld Kenneth Copeland's wealth be compared to his?

If David was alive today, wld Chris Oyakhilome's wealth be compared to his?

If Solomon were alive today, wld all the wealth of all these men you mentioned put together be compared to his?

How did Jehovah say He'd reward those who diligently seek him?

Did Jesus say this?

Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard neither has it entered into the hearts of men what God has preserved for those who Love Him.

And Peter asked Jesus and said,

Mark 10:28-30 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

You said satan owns and rules the earth, why hasn't he brought an end to Christianity? He has been fighting from the garden of Eden, why hasn't he succeeded yet?
He was there when Jesus was born, he tried to kill Him, he fIaled.

He was there when the Church was inaugurated, he tried to stop it by persecution, he failed. The Church from Jerusalem has spread to me in my little small village in Nigeria.

He has planted all manner of false prophets in Christiandom to weaken her from within, he has failed over and over again.

The Church stands Triumphant, does that seem like satan is in control of her?

Are you sure of your belief in God? Examine yourself and see if there's Light in you.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

@desiredhome, stop witnessing for satan.

I don't expect a pastoprenour worshippers to understand that comment, until you understand the difference between materialism and spirituality.
Luke 12:15
And He said unto them, “Take heed and beware of covetousness, for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.”
Christianity is not about selfishness but selflessness.
You came into this world with nothing and will go with nothing.
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by kareemkamil(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
Christianity, is a religion of noise makers.
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by mozzking: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
budaatum:
So? Did Punch lie? If Fatoy did what it is alleged he did was he not pissing on Dakolo? Thankfully, the outcry over it was so big that bigger noise can't possibly be made about a cartoon of Fatoy pissing on the Bible.

you just dont get the point.......that pic is disrespectful to an entire religion... you just dont direspect an entire religion because of a man whose wrong doing is not yet clearified
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by mozzking: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
kareemkamil:
Christianity, is a religion of noise makers.

islam is the worst thing that ever happend to humanity
they cause over population
they breed terrorist
they are rich but have the highest number of street beggers
they preach violence
they leave blood trail every where
do you know that they have been more deaths in the name of allah than any other name
and they so hypocritical gullible that the person who im quoting knows all of this and has the right to judge another religion.

islam is buhari, islam is fulani, islam is isis, islam is bokoharam....ISLAM IS EVERYTHING EVIL......

1 Like

Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Anas09: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
desiredhome:

I don't expect a pastoprenour worshippers to understand that comment, until you understand the difference between materialism and spirituality.
And as far as your are concerned God created material things for Satan's agent. Kontinu

desiredhome:

Luke 12:15
And He said unto them, “Take heed and beware of covetousness, for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.”
Yes, Covetousness is a sin, but wld you say Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Job, and Solomon were coveteous as they were after wealthier than the men mentioned here.

If Isaac was a Christian today, you for don kill am. A Man who was richer than an entire Country. I guess he was coveteous yeah?

desiredhome:

Christianity is not about selfishness but selflessness.
You came into this world with nothing and will go with nothing.
In other words, God didn't create the Worldly things for His Children but for Satan and his boys scout?
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by budaatum: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
mozzking:

you just dont get the point.......that pic is disrespectful to an entire religion... you just dont direspect an entire religion because of a man whose wrong doing is not yet clearified
You make it sound like pissing on a God book is pissing on God, with no regard that assuming a book is God is itself pissing on God. Or would you not agree that substituting or making my God equivalent to a book is image making and against Gods command not to piss on God?

Religions are the ways of thinking (images) that people adopt, which I see no reason whatsoever to respect. It's like you asking me to respect your opinion on this thread when I would personally desire to respect you as the human being that you are instead of respecting the thoughts inside your head.

By the way, and in case you have not noticed, the expression "you just dont get the point" simply means "you do not see it how I see it", and I don't expect to see a thing how you see a thing because I most definitely don't have eyes that work like yours. Perhaps God has blessed you with more insight than God blessed me, I'd therefore have you consider amongst other considerations.
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Anas09: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Esthered:

You expected a muslims to respect you? Na wa for you o.
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Anas09: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Adexvivacity:

Why cant you fools attack the person without making reference to the holy Quran?
What makes the koran holy? A crimal manual for criminals.
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by Anas09: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Blackblunt:

Bro freemasonry has nothing like that. I am a member of the prestigious Freemasonry. When you don't know what goes inside the circle please keep quiet, we have nothing about faith or religion, we are respect all religions and we are gentle men, not everyone is accepted.
Clap for yourself for Willingly choosing Flames for eternity. Bravo.
Re: Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion by budaatum: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Esthered:

Isn't it funny that the people of a Book that says "Love your neighbour", would choose to resort to insulting said neighbours as if disobeying the Book is not the equivalent of pissing on said Book.

I'm sorry people, but if you insist on pissing on your God Book, which is what you do when you yourself disregard the teachings in said book, complaining about others pissing on your God Book with you is like completely disregarding the forest that blinds your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals / When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.