Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Classmates Beats Boy To Death For Writing Their Names In The Noise Makers List - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Classmates Beats Boy To Death For Writing Their Names In The Noise Makers List (1054 Views)

Boy Beaten To Death By Angry Classmates For Writing Their Names On Noise Makers / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classmates Beats Boy To Death For Writing Their Names In The Noise Makers List by Goodwills: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2019
A 7-year-old boy identified as Phestus Kalela was confirmed dead on Wednesday, after being beaten by 4 angry classmates for writing their names on the noise makers list and also being served a punishment of picking papers. The class captain was pronounced dead few minutes after arriving Kitwe Teaching Hospital, Zambia, following the injuries he sustained after being beaten by the boys aged 8, 7 and 6. Confirming the incident, Kitwe District Commissioner Binwell Mpundu said the deceased was brought in unconcious but died later in the intensive care unit as efforts to resuscitate him were futile. “I wish to confirm…a 7-year-old boy who was beaten to death by peers. I received this information after my visit to the hospital,” Mpundu said. The district
Continue reading at https://odinceblog.com/classmates-beats-boy-to-death-for-writing-their-names-in-the-noise-makers-list/ | odinceblog

Re: Classmates Beats Boy To Death For Writing Their Names In The Noise Makers List by Peejoeee(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2019
Sad
Re: Classmates Beats Boy To Death For Writing Their Names In The Noise Makers List by sulasa07(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
GOD be with us.
Re: Classmates Beats Boy To Death For Writing Their Names In The Noise Makers List by Blackfire(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Terrorist you know them from childhood.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbors Want To Drive Me Crazy / FBI SPY MISSION THAT BACKFIRED / Protest Over The Killing Of 'kaka' Turns Bloody As Police Shoot One Dead (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.