Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) (44053 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / Python Killed And Sold In Ekiti (Photo, Video) / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by Olusholar24(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by Kingsaeedibn: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hunger bad

1 Like

Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tocynone:
How can we prevent this dangerous specie

From being killed by us or the dangerous species ?
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

These are not dangerous you moronn
It is really obvious that the universe is made up of protons, electron, neutrons and morons
Imagine our students
The future is fuckkked up for Nigerians already

Even these students called morons don't know this python are friendly and different from boa

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra, black mamba and Taipan that are poisonous only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake

Na so brov
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tocynone:
How can we prevent this dangerous specie

Is it from being killed by us or the dangerous specie?
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by bamysquare(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Enugbe... I was there when it was killed sha though i didn't partake in hitting and eating it, neither did i try to halt the hitters nd eaters , i was just there
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by d33types: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
tyup:
Are these guys not taught how to conserve species of Animals what would it cost them to handpick the snake to a zoo

I'm really disappointed in UniAbuja folks

Skepticus:
cool

Any society with no respect for wildlife, especially, docile, tameable ones can never understand the respect for human lives.

Before you attack me, relax and ask yourself why the respect and value for human life in Nigeria is almost zero.

Suspect33:
savages, 65 percent of 9jirians are illiterates and even some graduates are not left out, do we have an idea of the importance of wildlife? i taya

Any animal in Nigeria is better dead than in the zoo with untold suffering and starvation.

If I show you pics of Nigerian zoos and the one in Atlanta, Georgia, you'll agree with me

1 Like

Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by deavicky(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
I'm still looking for the python.
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by Tuatara(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
tyup:
Are these guys not taught how to conserve species of Animals what would it cost them to handpick the snake to a zoo

I'm really disappointed in UniAbuja folks

Is it an endangered species?
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by kitken: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tiv boys grin
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Meat hungry them so tey, them eat python
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

It is really obvious that the universe is made up of protons, electron, neutrons and morons
Imagine our students

Even these students called morons don't know this python are friendly and different from boa

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals

Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

I remember the day I said in front of my Grandpa that some snake bites no get venom,my grandpa say no worry, keep on watching movies and make sure you no get any snake bite.
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by gbemiga1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Imagine our students

if you see one in your room, will you wait?

1 Like

Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by Exodora: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Must you eat anything tufiakwa.
That is a boa not python .
In my place is an abomination to kill boa .
I so much hate it, its so disgusting .The way it crawls and the skin makes me want to throw up already
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by Shanana1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Imagine our students

Oh I see! If one has ever killed a human near u b4 you wouldn't av said this.. Friendly indeed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by alvincruse(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lala your food don set grin
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by Exodora: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
gbemiga1:

if you see one in your room, will you wait?

This one is armless oooo.
In my places nobody kills it.
There are some set of people from a particular village , once they give birth it will visit them and lay besides the new born baby and if them pour powder in it , it will crwal away.
I see it everyday once am in the village , one thing I hate about it is the way it strangled fowl and other rodent once it gets hold of them , the funny part is that it does not eat them sef , after straggling them it will walk away.
There was a day it came more than 5times to my house after been carried away so my younger sister decided to buy a fuel , could you imagine it never came back .
In my place they respect it a lot that is one it about Africa tradition , and the idiot boa will be misbehaving by straggling fowl here and there even the fowl can not been eaten by a human sef.
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by 400billionman: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
The poverty rate in this country.

90% of Nigerians will readily eat snake meat.

Is there no means to ending poverty in Nigeria ?
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Imagine our students

O.Y.O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
jumper524:
See the sake we killed today at our school atm today oo.

Went to the school atm today to make withdrawal when myself and some students stumbled upon this python.

As na injury time (exam/broke time) we did justice to the meat..

Sorry for derailing.
Please can you help me find out if your school offers M. Eng on Electrical Engineering? I'm asking for a friend. Please quote me as soon as you find out.
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
See Grove
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by Obi88(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Imagine our students

bros, do you belong to the snake family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lalasticlala where are thee?
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by Tocynone(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Imagine our students

.Thank you Zoologist, they need you as director on Ruga settlement in Borno

1 Like

Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by Tocynone(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
Obi88:
bros, do you belong to the snake family?
He is a male python by birth

1 Like

Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sake or Snake
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by magicfingers009: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Please what is the importance of wildlife? This is me asking a honest question. And please it shouldn’t be about extinction and all those dragon or dinosaurs stories. I need to understand the importance of wildlife.
Suspect33:
savages, 65 percent of 9jirians are illiterates and even some graduates are not left out, do we have an idea of the importance of wildlife? i taya
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by jumper524(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
zeemahn:

Sorry for derailing.
Please can you help me find out if your school offers M. Eng on Electrical Engineering? I'm asking for a friend. Please quote me as soon as you find out.
yea sure, I just asked an engineering student ND he confirmed to me that we do..

1 Like

Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by bizhop01: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hungry students
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2019
Poorly prepared
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by tk4rd: 5:25am On Jul 08, 2019
jumper524:
See the sake we killed today at our school atm today oo.

Went to the school atm today to make withdrawal when myself and some students stumbled upon this python.

As na injury time (exam/broke time) we did justice to the meat..
I can bet my toe-nails.
You killed and cooked the snake just to trend on Nairaland. You didn't eat the meat..
Show us the photos of you eating it..
If not, IdontBeleiveIt..
Re: Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) by jumper524(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2019
tk4rd:
I can bet my toe-nails.
You killed and cooked the snake just to trend on Nairaland. You didn't eat the meat..
Show us the photos of you eating it..
If not, IdontBeleiveIt..
no man. I couldn't even prepare it myself but man I was determined to eat the meat, the plate of pepper soup was my share, I was given 2meat initially but man, my. Roomies didn't hesitate to get their share.
Bro that was the first time I tasted snake meat, tastes like chicken..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxify Drivers Protest In Lagos: "We Are Not Rapists, We Need Respect" (Photos) / Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) / An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.