Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos (38162 Views)

Vast Of Bracket, Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Flavour Reveals He Is Ready For Marriage As Smash Of Bracket Weds / Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Dshocker(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2019
holllandis:
I won't be surprised if he met her a virgin
Most of these Ivorians are virgins
My first gf was a virgin

Are you sure of this?
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Dshocker(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2019
holllandis:

I have been there before those girls are virgins even in their 20s

Is it that;their men and women no tear eye/spoilt or what?
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2019
justli:
Ivorian girls are virgin... May I ask, who disvirgin Nigerian girls bikonu.
Free food,lust for material things, and free money . Those things did...

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by vicfajeze: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2019
holllandis:
I won't be surprised if he met her a virgin
Most of these Ivorians are virgins
My first gf was a virgin
FROM COTE D VOURE?I DEY LAUGH OOOO
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by berbz(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2019
But they said this guy is gay na shocked
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
vicfajeze:
FROM COTE D VOURE?I DEY LAUGH OOOO
You are free to laugh what I said is true
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dshocker:

Is it that;their men and women no tear eye/spoilt or what?

They have good family values
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dshocker:

Are you sure of this?

Yup
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Happy married life Smash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour And United Nations Soldiers In Liberia (Photos) / Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.