Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Raw Truth Sunday : Wisdom Is A Curse In Nigeria!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raw Truth Sunday : Wisdom Is A Curse In Nigeria!!! (1481 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : Wisdom Is A Curse In Nigeria!!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
chenzen:
olodo. lol
Chinese pig
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : Wisdom Is A Curse In Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:

Oh delusional so u think is all about money ...
Shame on you if u think is all about money ,
Am better than anyone here , i have a nice financial base 2
smh... intelligent dullard. lol
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : Wisdom Is A Curse In Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

She inherited a plot of land in Lagos from her late grandpa from her maternal side a Yoruba man from Lagos grin
lol
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : Wisdom Is A Curse In Nigeria!!! by kazyhm(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Her type just wanna pick up arms to fight bad people mmm..i heard she is learning kunfu in her village 2

Amakatasha smiley

grin cheesy
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : Wisdom Is A Curse In Nigeria!!! by Amatarasha(f): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kazyhm tanks
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : Wisdom Is A Curse In Nigeria!!! by Eze2000(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Amatarasha:

Chinese pig

You never get tired, do you?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : Wisdom Is A Curse In Nigeria!!! by AstroOG: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
Quote of the day : "Dogs are Wiser than Men But Are too Restricted "

In Nigeria when you talk about wisdom whats comes to mind of we christians as categorized are as follows :-

CHILDREN : Adults playing with us kids and Seldomly spank us lacks wisdom ,on the other hand those children haters and spankers are wise...
To them is easier to call uncle john who is kind a fool than sister amaka who breaks dia head !

GUYS: (Mike's viewpoint)If i cannot steal 90% of the money(N15million) sent from Canada by my brother to build duplex for him"Wetin i gain" highest God will forgive me because am a born again"
And if he tries arresting me "mother is there to cry and if he insist i know how to stab bottle "i no grow for lagos for nothing"
(And His girlfriends will always tell their friends 'my fiancee is a wise person, so blessed by God and his hardworking i love him so much"wink
On the other hand kunle who cant dribble his brother will submit his N20m to his brother jejely , is deemed a fool and a failure by his girlfriend ,friends and families ...
And God wont even compensate him and he will die wretched !
Aaha cheesy he will be compensated on the lastday cheesy sad

LADIES : (Gloria's viewpoint) Thank God am a born again at least i can possess my possession Because the lord has died for my sins" I hate Ese so much eventhough she fought for me several times ,Yes she is my bestfriend " i will steal her man ,get pregnant for him and nothing will happen the lord God has given us wisdom to Possess our possessions ! I cant believe that useless ese is marrying that handsome millionaire , who she helped back in the days when he was nobody ...nonsense
. ...
Gloria still speaking yes i can do fasting and prayers ,speak in tongues i dont mind going to Akwa ibom night market for the charms to chain the man to me forever ! Thank god am so wise because is written ! Let me enter nairaland n see what that useless girl amatarasha post " that girl is useless,stupid and shameless wt her ladies forever shit ..vommits !
(And ese will lose her husband to gloria the same girl she stood for ,infact ese fought gloria's richboy friend who always beat her(gloria).
Ese will now run mad wt grief or commit suicide because she is foolish(wise in God's eye) ...Yes she will go to hell !)

OLD PEOPLE : hmmm , hmmmm , hmmmmmmmm
They will harbour in their hearts how to steal land from weak widows , Isnt it in the bible again ...Possess the land and bear good fruit on it ..
Chief eze's wife will tell him arent you stupid nnanyi your brother is in stroke since last week ,Why cant you be wise and collect his only piece of land ,thats why you didnt succeed as a politician ordinary " Rituals you cannot do and you call yourself a man ..spits on your weakness! Shame on you pensioners money you cant even steal it when other wisemen are stealing it ... I hate foolish and weakmen ...vomits
Let me check nairaland ,i will avoid that useless and foolish amatarasha ...she disgusts me angry
Chief eze who is righteous will think , think and think , a say no ! His wife will leave him and later divorce him to follow a politician.. and the politician will come and collect his land thanks to his ex-wife he will die of grief and his since will be judge according isnt it great !

Wickedness is wisdom ,You dare not call a wickedperson a fool because of fear ,but kind ,humble and compassionate people are fools and everyone knows

Nairaland witches with thick 
evil make-over knows

Dedicated to deepfeel my bestfriend here(he dosent even know y i call him my bestfriend)
Chenzen stop being obsessed with me

Ubunja if your tiny brain can fathom this you are invited

TRASHY!!

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : Wisdom Is A Curse In Nigeria!!! by AnalQueenluci: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nice amara wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky / Runtown's Baby Mama Reacts To His Engagement To His 20 Year Old Girlfriend / Swellings On My Neck. What Could Be The Cause Or Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.