Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report (19567 Views)

Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice / Can Anyone Identify This Young Man Strangulated To Death In Abuja? (SEE PHOTO+VI / Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by dreamwords: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sad
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
kingsaint:
Good day nairalanders.My name is innocent and I'm a final year student of University of Nigeria. I'm currently passing through financial difficulties as my father recently suffered from stroke and much money was spent in his treatment. This has made me unable to get money to fund my final year project research and I won't graduate if I don't complete my project. Pls help me, any amount will be appreciated. God bless you sir
UBA
post your school ID, and your picture, let's verify you are not a robot
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by AngelicBeing: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef angry
Hian, wetin Buhari do you grin
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Lionessza6(f): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
winterfell007:
Honestly the African Union should ban South Africa for notoriously being very hostile to visitors. How could someone gain access to a hotel, probably checked in and got into woman's hotel room and strangled her to death and they have no practical record of such visitor.

This bullshit smells of conspiracy and deliberate cover-up either by the hotel management or the government

grin grin grin grin
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Lionessza6(f): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
FarahAideed:
She must have been killed by one of the Hotel staff who came to rob her .. Black South Africans rob a lot oo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by naijajobx: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oh
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by iamjavadem(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Maybe the person was already in the room before she entered or took a route blind to the CCTV. Evil people will still get caught no matter what.
OVIHINNO:
They should do a proper investigation. Autopsy report indicates that she was strangled and now police says from CCTV footage no one was seen entering her room? Abi na SPIRITUAL STRANGULATION? Anyway this is Africa! Shits happens

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Martin0(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So everyone that dies in South Africa, a South African is behind it? See cat lady logic grin As they say, the investigation is still ongoing. So I wouldn't start pointing fingers if I were you until a suspect is apprehended. Because at this point, it could be anyone, including the people she came with. That is a very upmarket hotel with security, I highly doubt some thug off the streets did this.

heygrin

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Benekruku(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
Codes151:
See country ran my fulanis

No swag! Consulate?

SA should be in nigeria already
[/s]
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by XhosaNostra(f): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
Martin0:

heygrin

How are you, Marty? Shaken or stirred?
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by light193: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
rip...Some is not telling the truth
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Focusmind: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
FarahAideed:
She must have been killed by one of the Hotel staff who came to rob her .. Black South Africans rob a lot oo

You said it all. Black South African and Black American are the most deadly set of people. They can kill to rub you a few dollars. I remember my experience in US, the guy was ready to kill to collect what we had.

People have shared similar experience in South Africa. There are people that usually trace high net worth people when they enter hotel, especially foreigners. That's why sometimes, I don't open my hotel room at night when someone knocks saying he is a hotel laundry man, from kitchen, from reception or hotel staff. I will come to the door and tell the person to call me with on my extension and say whatever he wants to say.

People camouflage as hotel customer and rub in hotel big time in SA.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Felynx007(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Zhegx:
undecidedSouth African b@stards killing Nigerians since time immemorial and our government doing nothing. It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that this was planned....With their head like expired akpu.......Fvck....

Your bazz no dey finish?
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by AmazingELixir: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Could this be a Rene Baratheon style assassination....unto shadows with the faces of her village people trailing her all the from naija..
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Zhegx:
undecidedSouth African b@stards killing Nigerians since time immemorial and our government doing nothing. It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that this was planned....With their head like expired akpu.......Fvck....

Jamal Khashoggi comes to mind, if you know you know
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by virginchaser(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
If a guest can be killed inside EMPEROR PALACE'S ROOM, obviously visitors are no longer safe in S.A. It becomes more frightened when cover up is suspected by hotel management.
I usually advise friends and families on holiday not to rent cheap apartments in S.A. because of their safety but with this no more safe haven.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by zoedew: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Doesn’t add up!
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by ghettochild(m): 1:18am On Jul 08, 2019
I live in south Africa and I must say this crimes against Nigerians are washed under the table... And its cos of our stupid government that we have....
This is what the south africans have seen n keep exploiting.... There are racist nomatter what they portray on TV....esp the zulus
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Lionessza6(f): 1:26am On Jul 08, 2019
virginchaser:
If a guest can be killed inside EMPEROR PALACE'S ROOM, obviously visitors are no longer safe in S.A. It becomes more frightened when cover up is suspected by hotel management.
I usually advise friends and families on holiday not to rent cheap apartments in S.A. because of their safety but with this no more safe haven.

Who and when was Someone killed at Empero's ?. Anyways ,as Nigerians if you feel unsafe in South Africa why not visit other countries?. We actually have a lot of genuine tourists from across the globe who feel very safe here. I hope you are not killing and targeting your own people and blaming our country for it .

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Lionessza6(f): 1:28am On Jul 08, 2019
ghettochild:
I live in south Africa and I must say this crimes against Nigerians are washed under the table... And its cos of our stupid government that we have....
This is what the south africans have seen n keep exploiting.... There are racist nomatter what they portray on TV....esp the zulus

Your ambassador to South Africa said Nigerians are the ones killing Nigerians in South Africa, you should have confronted him first. How do you know who is Zulu and who is not among South Africans?. Always the victims , from Europe, Asia to Africa cry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Martin0(m): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How are you, Marty? Shaken or stirred?

I'm fine fine finegrin non my dear,how you doing?

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Martin0(m): 6:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Lionessza6:

Your ambassador to South Africa said Nigerians are the ones killing Nigerians in South Africa, you should have confronted him first. How do you know who is Zulu and who is not among South Africans?. Always the victims , from Europe, Asia to Africa cry.

lioshocked you back againgrin
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by XhosaNostra(f): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2019
Martin0:

I'm fine fine finegrin non my dear,how you doing?

Doing great. Where did you disappear to?
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by ghettochild(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Lionessza6:

Sharrap what the Bleep u know?. How bout police brutality that leads to Nigerian been killed by SAPS??
Abi s.a police now na Nigerians..
Big Mumu
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Lionessza6(f): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2019
ghettochild:

Sharrap what the Bleep u know?. How bout police brutality that leads to Nigerian been killed by SAPS??
Abi s.a police now na Nigerians..
Big Mumu

LOL, dude the fact remains that Nigerians are the biggest killers of Nigerians in South Africa, your own government said so as well. Police brutality affects everyone in every nation that includes the citizens . Go on YouTube and watch videos of Nigerian thugs attacking members of SAPS and tell me if those bastards would not have been wasted in their zoo. Facts before sentiments .

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Lionessza6(f): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Martin0:

lioshocked you back againgrin

Hey , you are still around. shocked grin
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by IronGalaxy: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lionessza6:

at this stage , a Nigerian residing in SA dying from chocking on a chicken bone will be regarded as a Xenophobic attack.

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Martin0(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Lionessza6:

Hey , you are still around. shocked grin

yeah ,how you doing,been asking after you ,you can confirm from your friend.
Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by Martin0(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Doing great. Where did you disappear to?
work you know,I don't know what happening to me now,always busy.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report by jaxxy(m): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2019
The staffs of that hotel need to be investigated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Time Is Up,’ Wike Tells Kidnappers Terrorising FCT / My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect / Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.