Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) (25694 Views)

VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) / Soldiers Clean Up Ikeja As It Celebrates Army Day (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Borno For Nigerian Army Day Celebration(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) by Amanda4life: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
I like army before , they are known for truth but since army is used in politics now. I dont like them again�
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) by dododawa1: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
D useless drunker( EBELE JONATHAN) didn't pay old soldier's pension, thanks SAI BABA.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) by dododawa1: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Funkybabee:
Where is my president
travelled for betterment of IPOB nation.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) by naptu2: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
ogbonti:
did anyone notice the complete disorderliness in their dress code
the chief of army staff was wearing battle fatigue camou, while the rest officers wore ceremonial uniforms

there is a communication issue here, shows the military is in disarray!

secondly, I have never see where a non-commissioned officer stands in from of a commissioned officer
when taking a parade ride - this is the first time I am seeing it in my life - look at the pic OSUNBADE took
while ridding!

1) Dress code: Officers and men on parade/officers and men of the unit wore ceremonial uniforms, while those not on parade/not of the unit (and who had other engagements that day), e.g. Olonisakin, Buratai, Saddique Abubakar wore battle fatigues.

2) The review vehicle: The order has always been:

In front: The parade commander and the reviewing officer (Osinbajo).

Behind: The reviewing officer's ADC and the commander of the unit (in this case, commander 9th Brigade).

Note: the parade commander is not an NCO.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) by harley88(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
gypsey:
Thanks! grin but you have failed to Adress my curiosity or Educating me since you are Not as stupid as i am.

Now, Anything esle reasonable you would like to add?

Who said I knew the reason embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
harley88:

Who said I knew the reason embarassed
Sounds like you are just as Stupid as i am. grin

Ciao! grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) by naptu2: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Army commissions 288 flats to boost soldiers’ accommodation

By Editor -

July 7, 2019

Soldiers of the Nigerian Army resident at the Ikeja Cantonment had their accommodation problems reduced as various blocks of flats were inaugurated by the Chief of Army Staff, (COAS) Lt Gen Tukur Buratai on Friday, in Lagos.

A total of 10 blocks consisting of 288 flats were renovated and supervised by 45 Engineer Brigade.

Gen Buratai remarked while commissioning the project, that the renovation became expident to allieviate accommodation problems of troops and also to make their living quarters conducive for their immediate families.

He commended the efforts of the Nigerian Army Engineers for the quality of work and delivery at record time.

As part of the NADCEL 2019, prayers for peace and progress were also offered during a Jumma’at Service at the Bonny Cantonment Mosque, Victoria Island.

Officers present at the commissioning included the General Officer Commanding, 81 Division, Maj Gen Musa Yusuf and Chief of Logistics, Army Headquarters, Abuja, Maj Gen Udoh Okon. Others included Chief of Administration, Maj Gen KAY Isiyaku, Chief of Standards and Evaluation, Maj Gen Adekunle Shodunke, Maj Gen EG ODE, Maj Gen Ali-Keffi, Maj Gen Malu and many other senior officers

https://nationaldailyng.com/army-commissions-288-flats-to-boost-soldiers-accommodation/

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) by elvisco10(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
na English we dey speak...y Arabic language on there flag..nd wat is the meaning

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) by harley88(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
gypsey:
Sounds like you are just as Stupid as i am. grin

Ciao! grin

cheesy Nahhhhhh
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) by naptu2: 5:12am On Jul 08, 2019
elvisco10:
na English we dey speak...y Arabic language on there flag..nd wat is the meaning

It's Ajami (Hausa language written with Arabic script) and it means "Victory Is From God Alone", which is the Nigerian Army's motto.

Hausa is one of the languages mentioned in section 55 of the Nigerian constitution. The motto is in Hausa language because of the origin of the Nigerian Army. The Army was initially known as "Glover's Hausas".

(The Nigerian Navy's motto is "Onward Together" and the motto of the Nigerian Air Force is "Willing, Able, Ready" )

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) / El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / Photos: Despite Boko Haram Insurgency, Maiduguri Shines Bright At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.