Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant (52172 Views)

Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Mario Balotelli Scores Bicycle Kick, Gets Phone & Records Celebration Live. Pics / Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by sizer07: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
obafemee80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpF_3uAZarM

Former Inter Milan, Man City and Liverpoolstar, Mario Balotelli, is reported to have paid a bar owner £1,800 (or about ₦811k) to drive his scooter into the sea.

The twenty-eight year footballer later shared the footage on his Instagram stories, showing the crowd that had gathered to watch the daring stunt.

According to Football Italia, the bar owner later joked to reporters:

“My moped was only worth £540 (₦243k) anyway."

The Vespa was later retrieved and was remarkably still in working order.

The Italian striker is currently looking for a new club after his Marseille contract expired last month, after joining from Nice in January.

https://autojosh.com/clubless-mario-balotelli-pays-bar-owner-811k-to-drive-scooter-into-sea-wearing-only-underwear/

Balo bslo ...why always me.... that year....if you know you know
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by Tim365: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Money takes away senses at times
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by Earthquake3: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
The Italian striker is currently looking for a new club after his Marseille contract expired he month, after joining from Nice in January

See what stupidity dey cause
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
Am still here looking for the news......can you report a news where the subject can excuse his or herself in the event if the news?.....
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by Poanan: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
For this amount I can do far worst.....

For 811k? Oga how did Buhari manage to bring you to this level.? Hmm
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by TriggahMan(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Werey pelzin
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by clive2u(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kendumazy:
Bloggers and lies. No where anything about money is stated there.
its true sha
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by vallyboi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chai
Jst for 1800
D guy dy fool himself
Bar owner 4 dat mata

Wat will his employees say
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by tomalvickie4335: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
. Become a message telecom dealer with low capital and make 5-25k plus daily with just your smartphone, registration is free, visit my signature
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by 9ja083: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
simonlee:
And we've been jumping off third mainland bridge for nothing?

I know this children. They are triplet and u won't recognize them now. Lol
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by ecclize: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Orisirisi
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by Angelfrost(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
This idle guy with so much potential... Better make haste and get your ass to Stamford bridge... They might be in need of your free transfer.
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by foreshore(m): 4:44am On Jul 08, 2019
obafemee80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpF_3uAZarM

Former Inter Milan, Man City and Liverpoolstar, Mario Balotelli, is reported to have paid a bar owner £1,800 (or about ₦811k) to drive his scooter into the sea.

The twenty-eight year footballer later shared the footage on his Instagram stories, showing the crowd that had gathered to watch the daring stunt.

According to Football Italia, the bar owner later joked to reporters:

“My moped was only worth £540 (₦243k) anyway."

The Vespa was later retrieved and was remarkably still in working order.

The Italian striker is currently looking for a new club after his Marseille contract expired last month, after joining from Nice in January.

https://autojosh.com/clubless-mario-balotelli-pays-bar-owner-811k-to-drive-scooter-into-sea-wearing-only-underwear/

This is what happens when you don't know what to use money for

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by onatisi(m): 5:45am On Jul 08, 2019
i like the club owner
his idea is "kinshatilowo"
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by Neddyogu(m): 5:54am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Baloteli my niggarrr

I dey miss this guy sha

Baloteli when be say for first half he get yellow card

Na so mounrinho use all the 15 minutes for half time break take talk to am make he try nor get angry for second half when want start so make he for nor collect another yellow card

Hahahhahhah

Immediately second half start
He never even reach 50 minutes into second half
Na im baloteli collect second yellow card

How many minutes con dey d 2nd half naa?
Re: Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant by Blessings4me(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
JerryLegend:
What’s the gain?
£1,800

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Zambian National Football Team Photo? / See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win / Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.