Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds (1221 Views)

Many Testify To The Efficacy Of Monolaurin On Stds / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Goodevening, My name is UDOMOH. I am a medical doctor and the founder of Nigeria health blog where all health topics are discussed.

I decided to open this thread to answer questions on all sexually transmitted diseases.

Ask any questions on stds and I will answer you. Thank you
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by stinjoe(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
It is curable. But the problem here is the high rate of recurrence. But get treated. Thank you.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by Ifyella200: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
I have candidiasis since 2014 and av visited a hospital and pharmacy to treat it but it has refuse to go. What should I do

1 Like

Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by tobby20: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2019
stinjoe:
I contracted genital wart from my ex. Now celibate till marriage. Doc, is there any cure to the virus?
Check it on google .I swear no cure to that stuff
But drugs can suppress it
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by Chukwumonso: 4:18am On Jul 19, 2019
How about styph, what is your opinion about this..
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by Chukwumonso: 5:44am On Jul 19, 2019
Does it have cure?
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2019
Staph is a bacteria and not a diagnosis. It is present in our skin and nose. It hardly causes any problems except we disrupt the microflora of our bodies from most times abuse of antibiotics, diabetes, steroids use, cancer, HIV and any medical condition that will weaken our immune system. The propaganda against staphylococcus in Nigeria is massive coupled with the ignorance. Quacks have latched on this to swindle persons of their hard earned money. Please don't fall for this.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2019
Ok
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Excessive masturbation and vigorous sexual exercise can cause it. Lifestyle modifications is the solution to this problem
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by stinjoe(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
udomoh:
It is curable. But the problem here is the high rate of recurrence. But get treated. Thank you.
Doc, that means one can't marry or what?
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
You can marry of course. But it can recur if not well treated.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by SUPERPACK: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
udomoh:
Goodevening, My name is UDOMOH. I am a medical doctor and the founder of Nigeria health blog where all health topics are discussed.

I decided to open this thread to answer questions on all sexually transmitted diseases.

what causes scrotal swelling, that reduces after cold water bath or in the morning.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Which side of the scrotum? There are many causes of scrotal swellings. They are varicocele, inguinoscrotal hernia, testicular tumour, torsion testes, elephantiasis(rare), testicular trauma etc.

From what you described, it may be a varicocele or a hernia. See a doctor please. You may need a scan.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by luckyedgal1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
udomoh:

Thanks for the answers
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by SendAbroad: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
stinjoe:
I contracted genital wart from my ex. Now celibate till marriage. Doc, is there any cure to the virus?

Google Dr. Scholl's wart remover
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by SendAbroad: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ifyella200:
I have candidiasis since 2014 and av visited a hospital and pharmacy to treat it but it has refuse to go. What should I do

Get rid of old panties and those you wear during treatment.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Please this is a professional health thread created to help person answer some basic questions. Please do not bombard it with quackery or advertisement for drugs please and please. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by SUPERPACK: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
udomoh:
Which side of the scrotum? There are many causes of scrotal swellings. They are varicocele, inguinoscrotal hernia, testicular tumour, torsion testes, elephantiasis(rare), testicular trauma etc.

From what you described, it may be a varicocele or a hernia. See a doctor please. You may need a scan.
right side only, not painful until i touch it, always normal in the morning, but gets bigger as the day progress,
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
You need to see a doctor. You just described a hernia or a varicocele. Please it is an emergency. See a doctor ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by fizcoo20(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
So what can u prescribed for staphylococcus aureus infection. Thanks.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 3:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Staphylococcus is not a sexually transmitted infection and more it is not a diagnosis. You don't have staphylococcus. Don't be scammed.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 3:29am On Jul 21, 2019
I have written on the 12 commonest and deadliest STDs on this link below to further help us discuss better.

https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/01/21/stds-in-nigeria/?amp

Permit me mods. I I just have to share this and educate more Nairalanders. Information is power
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by Shantyken(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2019
e
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by Alian12345: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please, Any genuine cure for hepatitis b in Nigeria?.... scams everywhere. friend needs help
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
As a doctor, I have seen patients that were treated for hepatitis b virus and the viral load reduced to the nearest minimum to the extent the patient could no longer infect others. That is what most medical doctors now call cure.

Truly, reducing hepatitis b viral load does not mean you no longer have the virus. You can achieve this level of "cure" by taking your drugs judiciously. The problem with hepatitis b drugs is that they are quite too expensive.

You can read more on cure for hepatitis b and C on this link below.

https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/05/13/are-hepatitis-b-and-c-curable-an-overview/?amp

Thank you.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by tobby20: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
udomoh:

Can I have your WhatsApp number doc ..its about stap bacteria
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Of course. Send me a mail. Thank you
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by fizcoo20(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Doctor, what's mail address. Kindly send it.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please check my signature or go to my site and click on "contact us"
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by Ifyella200: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2019
SendAbroad:

Get rid of old panties and those you wear during treatment.
Should I also get rid of towels? What drugs can you recommend for me to treat it. I've been using Fluconazole and vaginal Pessaries prescribed by the doctor
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by udomoh(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2019
I don't get your question. Can you make it clearer please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Why Is Italy So Ravaged? / Our Facemask Passed The Test (Video) / HeIp me! I wish to open a patent medicine store (Chemist store) in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.