Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds (1266 Views)

Many Testify To The Efficacy Of Monolaurin On Stds / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by SendAbroad: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2019
Ifyella200:
I have candidiasis since 2014 and av visited a hospital and pharmacy to treat it but it has refuse to go. What should I do

Wow...that's quite a long time to have had such...

This is usually simple to treat....but I'm surprised the hospital and pharmacy you visited haven't been able to treat you.
Re: I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds by SendAbroad: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2019
Ifyella200:

Should I also get rid of towels? What drugs can you recommend for me to treat it. I've been using Fluconazole and vaginal Pessaries prescribed by the doctor

When you are undergoing treatment, anything clothing etc that has direct contact with your privates should be thoroughly disinfected if possible with boiling water before reuse.

Pay close attention to disinfecting the toilets you use. Etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

150 People Die In Kano In 3 Days / Airborne Coronavirus Detected In Wuhan Hospitals / Mauritius Becomes The First Country To Defeat Coronavirus In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.