Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' (47364 Views)

Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity / 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
eelbay:
Simi you talk too much...
Use your head and don't always let your emotions control you...

kunle self dey try o. D guy go don hear am

grin
ok so it's ok to bully and troll a celebrity but when the celebrity gives you a taste of your medicine,it becomes talking too much

If I was Simi I'll have said worse.nobody has monopoly of rudeness and trolling
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yuceeluv:
After marriage, I've begun to see unpleasant sides of simi.

Someone close to her should jes advise her.
what is unpleasant about her? Speaking up for herself?

Una too like dormat and people who una go just dey talk to anyhow without her replying

The girl jejely dey advertise her music product ON HER OWN PAGE O NOT ANOTHER PERSON'S OWN, UNA STILL GO THERE GO INSULT AM
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
ariketalks:
I'm a fan but i'm afraid if Simi continues with such saucy remarks, she will successfully destroy both her brand and her husband's.
its ok for fans to insult, troll and bully unnecessarily but when she chooses to stand up for herself she suddenly becomes saucy

I see you guys enjoy pushovers and women that you can be trampling on anyhow with words but is still expected to stay silent
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Carlyboi:
Simi is starting to get annoying with her saucy remarks who send you!she better no make ppl start to dey reason her matter make she no go unblow herself and become upcoming like ice prince
yinmu.

People do pass that one for Burna sotey them almost drive am into depression.he win Grammy awards them still cuss am

Anyway the more cusses, the more wink
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Catastrophe1:
Mehnnn Falz dodge better bullet ooo.
Kunle no complain

Bitter people everywhere.im sure you cannot wait for them to be divorced so you can gloat
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Solidkay:
Simi is still a lousy teenager
because she refused to be bullied?

Nigerians hennn even if Jesus comes down physically and gives them ₦50 billion una go still cuss am.anyway I'm not surprised.even when Fela was alive una dey cuss am, Na when he die finish una come dey eulogize am
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
mallamnari:
Lousy wife
her husband like am like that, you too face your unlousy wife
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by Carlyboi(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
quote author=irunoko post=107566313] yinmu.

People do pass that one for Burna sotey them almost drive am into depression.he win Grammy awards them still cuss am

Anyway the more cusses, the more wink[/quote]

undecided
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Boyooosa:
The most boring relationship and na dis girl dey cause am. May be na baby mama she go be las las..
such a vile Man.wishing someone you've never had any encounter with divorce just because of what you read on the internet.no wonder you're so angry and bitter.
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Carlyboi:
quote author=irunoko post=107566313] yinmu.

Anyway the more cusses, the more wink

undecided
do away with negative energy and make the world a better and happier place for everyone
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
timay:

Nobody is disputing their love. But in her line of work, it's dangerous for her business and that of her husband. Someone needs to talk sense into her though

Once Nigerians reason their matter ehn, that's all o
Na you wan talk sense into her?

What is it with this pull her down/crab mentality with Nigerians? Na swear?

Them try drag Burna down, for where, even when Angelique Kidjo was awarded she recognised his greatness,he won bet and Grammy still Nigerians don't realise that uniting to pull someone down is pushing him to his very best.aka aleni bare.
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
TriggahMan:
This simi chances slim gan

She no fit get sense again
her husband like it like that.na so una troll adesuwa/Banky w.no name Una no give am.una call am Barren woman,she don exchange her womb for beauty,Banky no fit impregnate,no wonder Buhari is Nigeria's president.you cannot have such a terrible energy and expect good leaders.all this pull him/her syndrome,una no go use am drive useless leaders away except to be bullying people who dey their Lane
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Americanboy35:
Must she reply, whats her biz there
it's her husband and her husband is ok with that
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
omoiyaakanbi:
If she no support her husband, who she go support abeg
I wonder o
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Must she reply everything? That girl sef. She no wan just humble.
humble to who? undecided

If them talk to your husband anyhow siddon there like mumu dey form humility
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Chrisbeks:
Simi is becoming irritating these days
then don't listen to her songs undecided

Nastyt people everywhere Always sending wrong energy yet they want good energy and good leaders
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
BABSSSOO:
hope say this simi never contact rabies so, as she just wan bite everybody nowadays...
envy Kee you there
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sarah20A:
That lady was right Simi is just too lousy,senseless and pompous.the God of falz was not asleep embarassed
saucy and pompous for defending her man? If them dey troll or ridicule the father of your child, siddon there like a stool,dey form African good wife

Una too do.even DJ cuppy wey be happy girl, una troll am taya.na curse?
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by Carlyboi(m): 2:23am On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=irunoko post=107566559] do away with negative energy and make the world a better and happier place for everyone[/quote

]

What negative Energy?don’t project your bullshit here...keep it moving dude!
I am not that guy,if you got too much time on your hands....I ain’t an idler like you.Bye!

1 Like

Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 6:08am On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=Carlyboi post=107568255][/quote] yeah bye.

Toxic guy
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by Carlyboi(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2021
irunoko:
yeah bye.

Toxic guy

You’re a demented fool!Foh!
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2021
Carlyboi:

You’re a demented fool!Foh!
calling a narcissist a narcissist really works them up grin
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by sekkiz: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2021
I love the way simi replied all this Savage people ���
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by Yuceeluv(f): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2021
I made that comment two years ago. Maybe, check the main post, to see why I said what I said, at the time.
I've got nothing but love for Simi. That doesn't mean that when she does something that isn't right, I wont say it.
Have a nice day.

irunoko:
what is unpleasant about her? Speaking up for herself?

Una too like dormat and people who una go just dey talk to anyhow without her replying

The girl jejely dey advertise her music product ON HER OWN PAGE O NOT ANOTHER PERSON'S OWN, UNA STILL GO THERE GO INSULT AM
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yuceeluv:
I made that comment two years ago. Maybe, check the main post, to see why I said what I said, at the time.
I've got nothing but love for Simi. That doesn't mean that when she does something that isn't right, I wont say it.
Have a nice day.

yinmu

Amoiru yin
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by Yuceeluv(f): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2021
Lmao! 'Mr knowest'...keep it on.
Bye!

irunoko:
yinmu

Amoiru yin
Re: Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' by irunoko(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Lmao! 'Mr knowest'...keep it on.
Bye!

yes o I'm Mr knowest because my father in heaven knows all things you too bye.miss simpleton.

Na your type area boys 419 you off your vagina

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma’s Message To Trolls / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.