Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano (45326 Views)

Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It / NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Tabuku: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2019
He is just a guy who wants to go and see free video at girls dom
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by IamCharles123: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2019
It's a normal thing in the north na, it's nothing new.
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by kingxsamz(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Chai
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by mixta140: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Weytin he dey find for der?

For stubborn STD check my signature
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by pintogen: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2019
[VIDEO] How Yoni Detox absorb & Flux out Vaginal Infection, Odour & Itching

Yoni detox pearls are Chinese herbal tampons for general cleansing and restoration of the female reproductive organs. It absrorbs all bacteria and infections no matter how chronic, drags them out and tightens the vaginal.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
https://www.villy.us/product/yoni-detox-pearls-for-all-vaginal-infection-fibroids-infertility-odour-itching-discharge-looseness/

Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2019
He could be disguising as intructed by his girlfriend cool

Konji na bastard grin
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by kereman1: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2019
pervert
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by efeski(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Philinho:
When they said ban this stuff,they will come for you. If he went with bomb he would have destroyed everyone

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Automatic3444(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2019
As usual.. cheesy
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Toscarel: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2019
He must have been running the package for a whilenow

MURIC let's hear your say on this
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by koresh: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2019
From a friend's wall:

You hardly can find someone from northern Nigeria convicted of 419 or being a Yahoo boy. That is something we should be proud of.

Mallam Nasir El-Rufai

This man is not aware that the northerners are the ones collecting funds for yahoo yahoo. They are the real culprit of the whole yahoo yahoo Business. They are the provider of bank account for collecting wire. Or he doesn't know what Aboki wire wire means.

The governor does not know stealing from Nigeria's coffers is worse than yahoo yahoo.

The governor does not know that Ganduje is a yahoo yahoo man.

The governor forget that two northern governors are in jail for yahooing their state funds.

The governor does not know Abacha was the king of yahoo Business.

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by tayo4ng(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Wat if his intention ls 2 come and detonate a bomb in that hostel, he would hv almost succede doing so. until we band hijab in public places we are only jokin wit our security
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by stanliwise(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Triangles1:
The write up is misleading and it need to be corrected.
The dude went there not to steal but to f*ck, if you know you know.

This is what you get when you keep on hiding your children away from sx, instead of you to teach them sx education, they continue covering their head to toes thinking that would keep them safe.

You can't teach nature.
Teacher come and explain this part o
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2019
grin cheesy smiley wink grin chai sharia don enter body
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Toscarel: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Philinho:
When they said ban this stuff,they will come for you. If he went with bomb he would have destroyed everyone

you mean ban the holy hijab, MURIC wouldnt have that

Damn hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by IamSoProlific: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Pascopele:
So today at just around A little bit past 11am, i boarded a Bus at Iyana oworo to Mowe/Ibafo.... the bus i was in i think breached the traffic law at toll Gate( Just under the Ketu/ikosi road birdge) and before we know it, a guy in Mufti jumped in and started dragging steering with driver, "as the driver don quickly sense what was going on. the driver didnt let go off the steering, the dragging continue with the NPF mufti guy till we get past toll gate, just after ( Julius berger station),, police men started coming after us from behind when the driver finally stopped the bus, they over took the bus from the driver, then all of a sudden they started slapping we passengers to come down from the bus "" the kind slaps wey i get today no get part 2".. Now my Jaw is seriously hurting.. we were slapped continuously as we were getting down.. as corporate as i dress and look, they tore my shirt while dragging me down from the bus, with hot slaps landing on my face as they pull me out of the bus,, And not like i was dragging with them oo??,. they let the women go and we men was bundle into a black-maria,.. without even knowing my offence, i have been slapped like 10times..i was bundle into a black maria without knowing my offence... it was while inside the black maria i saw it was tanker drivers or bus (Danfo) drivers they were after,...Anyone around Toll Gate around past 11am would have seen the scene. and how drivers with their motor Boy were bundle out of their truck...

to cut the long story short,we got to the Task force office at Ikeja..We were interrogated,, they heard me story and of another young boy of around 17-18, they made us leave for free, when they already put the rest inside cell i think.

well they wasted our time, we were sited on the floor for about 30minutes,...Just while outside their gate trying to figure out how my next move would be outta ikeja, One of the Task force officer that landed Multiple slaps on my face now came outside apologizing and begging me that i shouldn't be annoyed...Blah Blah Blah.. I wish i had a gun today, i would have shot that guy begging me outside with the kind of Rage that was inside me while he was begging me... I just had to calm myself and worry about my torn shirt.

I have always hard and read how bad and how worse our Nigerian Police is... today i experienced it. and like they say, experience is the best teacher.. I will never say anything good about the NPF till the day i die.. and Governor Ambode sef don loose a voter too, if he has any 2nd term agenda... He lost a vote already.. and i curse that day i was in the sun casting my vote for him to be a Governor.

Ehyahhhhhhhh, and you think this joke of a platform is the best place to vent

Well I have to reward your effort of scribbling all this by commenting.

Sue them, it's simple....

Sue! Sue!! Sue!!!

Possibly get a doctor's report of broken jaw, then press charges with a sound lawyer.

You have a good case, milk on it bro.
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by TriggahMan(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Ehn if I hear......

E Don red, for kano.

Na to give am short sleeves or armless.

No way out on this.. You Don price na to pay remain.....
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Edyice: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2019
Dude is not going to steal only but feels his eyes grin grin
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by bigtt76(f): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2019
One of the reasons many countries are banning the use of Hijabs ....its being abused by all manners of criminals angry

IDanfulani:
This Guy Was Caught Today Inside Female Hostel Of FCE Kano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HewLMgSYeA0

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/suspected-male-thief-who-dressed-up-in-hijab-apprehended-inside-a-female-hall/
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by farem: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Triangles1:
The write up is misleading and it need to be corrected.
The dude went there not to steal but to f*ck, if you know you know.

This is what you get when you keep on hiding your children away from sx, instead of you to teach them sx education, they continue covering their head to toes thinking that would keep them safe.

You can't teach nature.

But I can cheat it!
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by goshen26: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2019
Lagbaja
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by tomalvickie4335: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2019
OK ooo, nice idea
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by simplesearch: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Pascopele:
So today at just around A little bit past 11am, i boarded a Bus at Iyana oworo to Mowe/Ibafo.... the bus i was in i think breached the traffic law at toll Gate( Just under the Ketu/ikosi road birdge) and before we know it, a guy in Mufti jumped in and started dragging steering with driver, "as the driver don quickly sense what was going on. the driver didnt let go off the steering, the dragging continue with the NPF mufti guy till we get past toll gate, just after ( Julius berger station),, police men started coming after us from behind when the driver finally stopped the bus, they over took the bus from the driver, then all of a sudden they started slapping we passengers to come down from the bus "" the kind slaps wey i get today no get part 2".. Now my Jaw is seriously hurting.. we were slapped continuously as we were getting down.. as corporate as i dress and look, they tore my shirt while dragging me down from the bus, with hot slaps landing on my face as they pull me out of the bus,, And not like i was dragging with them oo??,. they let the women go and we men was bundle into a black-maria,.. without even knowing my offence, i have been slapped like 10times..i was bundle into a black maria without knowing my offence... it was while inside the black maria i saw it was tanker drivers or bus (Danfo) drivers they were after,...Anyone around Toll Gate around past 11am would have seen the scene. and how drivers with their motor Boy were bundle out of their truck...

I suppose you mean to say Sanwo-Olu not Ambode?

to cut the long story short,we got to the Task force office at Ikeja..We were interrogated,, they heard me story and of another young boy of around 17-18, they made us leave for free, when they already put the rest inside cell i think.

well they wasted our time, we were sited on the floor for about 30minutes,...Just while outside their gate trying to figure out how my next move would be outta ikeja, One of the Task force officer that landed Multiple slaps on my face now came outside apologizing and begging me that i shouldn't be annoyed...Blah Blah Blah.. I wish i had a gun today, i would have shot that guy begging me outside with the kind of Rage that was inside me while he was begging me... I just had to calm myself and worry about my torn shirt.

I have always hard and read how bad and how worse our Nigerian Police is... today i experienced it. and like they say, experience is the best teacher.. I will never say anything good about the NPF till the day i die.. and Governor Ambode sef don loose a voter too, if he has any 2nd term agenda... He lost a vote already.. and i curse that day i was in the sun casting my vote for him to be a Governor.
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Newmans: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Chi!!! Eyi!! ,

Where is he from Nigeri Senegal or Mali, he should be executed, I know he is one of those been trained by the terrorist even if he is from chard .
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by daddytime(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2019
Na so bobrisky take start.
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by deebrain(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2019
Pascopele:

Sorry.

And I understand that you might be seeing stars, but Ambode is no more Governor of the beloved state.

One of the slaps really did take you back to pre- election Nigeria.

Sorry once again.

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by adecz: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2019
Since he wants to be a woman,

they should get two strong gay Hausa
men with 9inch cucumbers to penetrate
his assshole brutally & repeatedly..

That should teach him.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by simplesearch: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2019
Pascopele:

I suppose you mean to say Sanwo-Olu and not Ambode? Anyway sorry for the unexpectedly rash encounter with our unscripted LEA, many innocent lives have been lost due to their rashness, just thank God you are alive to tell your own story. This is the sad reality!
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Shalommy(f): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Hahaha.. Yeye aboki pikin grin
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by Champneys: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Subhuhanallah! shocked shocked
Re: Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano by gfreymom302: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2019
I have always taught about people going to utilise this hide and seek style of dressing to perpetrate evil. It will still continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.