Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves (10239 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Kingpunter: 12:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Lydia Forson is back again! This time, she has a message for those who defend rapists. Lydia Forson is a Ghanaian actress, writer, and producer. In 2010 she won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role.

The outspoken actress has been known to speak her mind on issues regardless of the backlash she receives from people.

To Lydia Forson, anything you say is true for others is true for you. In her recent tweet, she applied this principle again. About those who defend rapists, she said, ‘people who support rapists are hiding something themselves. They defend them in hopes that their own sins won’t be brought to light. But you see, you can’t hide in the dark forever.’

https://www./2019/06/people-who-defend-rapists-are-hiding-something-themselves-lydia-forson.html

3 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Kingosytex(m): 12:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Why do i think this has to do with the Pastor Biodun-Busola saga?

I don't think anybody in his right senses will defend a rapist

Who people tend to defend is an ALLEGED RAPIST because he or she could be innocent, there might be a gang up against the person to tarnish his image and pull him or her down

You can't just condemn and crucify someone because of an alleged crime, it could be disastrous.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by lukui: 1:03am On Jul 08, 2019
women who wear provocative and semi nude clothes are directly or indirectly asking to be raped.
let's call a spade a spade

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Chanchit: 1:04am On Jul 08, 2019
Funny enough, it is people that do not follow the band wagon that have been bold enough to defend the alleged "rapist" cos he's yet to be convicted, I still believe he's not a rapist. I know two guys that are also calling for his head and they also do underage girls. God help any of them they get accused, I'm definitely testifying against them in court.

8 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Mrop(m): 5:02am On Jul 08, 2019
I see
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by nicolartsdesign: 6:23am On Jul 08, 2019
na shitoh full this one brain

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Kingpunter: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Why do i think this has to do with the Pastor Biodun-Busola saga?

I don't think anybody in his right senses will defend a rapist

Who people tend to defend is an ALLEGED RAPIST because he or she could be innocent, there might be a gang up against the person to tarnish his image and pull him or her down

You can't just condemn and crucify someone because of an alleged crime, it could be disastrous.
so rape is now alleged, is there ever evidence for it, the only evidence are the heart broken victims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2019
People who defend rapists are rapists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2019
The act is bad, truly it is, even if the rapist got framed.

Drabeey was Here

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by nepapole(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2019
Yenyenyen

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by ecclize: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2019
Like her husband is hiding something.... That if she had one
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2019
Busola and Biodun had consensual sex along the line... The first time may not have been consensual.

The biggest cloud over her story is the fact that she had to wait 17 years to make this revelation.

My suspicion is that she got busted by Dakolo, her husband, or someone else, and they agreed to go public to ensure that her narrative is what gets to the public first, even though it may not be entirely true.

It'd be a miracle if her marriage to Timi survives another decade.

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Ijaya123: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Hold on madam, being accused of rape or called one does not amount to guilt.

There’s is difference between an accused and confirmed rapist.

6 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Pavore9: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2019
lukui:
women who wear provocative and semi nude clothes are directly or indirectly asking to be raped.
let's call a spade a spade

What are your excuses for 4/5 year olds, who have been defiled?

One who rationalizes the actions of a rapist, is equally as hyper sexually disordered as the rapist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Most people who defend rapists have either been

1.Falsely accused of rape in the past, and had their prospects damaged by false accusations

2.See the rapist as a 'success role model...because the rapist has been successful in life, and hope to be like the rapist, and any attack is seen as an attempt to derail him

3.Are misogynists who actually hate women, and think poorly of women

4.May be rapists themselves.

5.People who want to see rule of law, not rule of mob and prefer to wait till the court speaks.

Personally, most people are in no5,1 or 2 camp, with a minority in no 3 or 4.

7 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Automatic3444(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2019
Old story embarassed
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by lexy2014: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingpunter:
so rape is now alleged, is there ever evidence for it, the only evidence are the heart broken victims

Yes sir. It is alleged. That is d position of d law because in most cases, its d word of d accuser against d word of d accused. Without proper investigation in order to establish d facts, it will all but remain an allegation

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by kingxsamz(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2019

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Tabuku: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2019
We criticize true and serious rapist , but not this.she likes the pastor, I have been in the church activities before, I knew what fine girls often does, want to be the best and most lovable girl. How can you tell me a Virgin was rape easily in her father’s house and in their sitting room without struggling, haba!!

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by lilfreezy: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2019
Only If the alleged rapist is found guilty in the court of law and not a twitter trial.

If y'all must know, it's been more than seven days and so called victim hasn't pressed charges against the coza pastor in court. She only wants justice on social media. So what kind of justice is that?

4 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by megareal: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2019
True that.
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2019
Mumu
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Dpharisee: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2019
A female judge was stopped from delivering judgement in Kebbi state and I have not seen activists talking about it. We have been on this pastor issue for weeks. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Godson26: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2019
It's an allegations and it will always be no judge is foolish to entertain nonsense
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Wetin olosho know about rape, thing wey she enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by mixta140: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2019
The way of some women dressing is indirectly calling for rape.

For stubborn STD check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] / See Customised Face Mask Worth ₦80,000 That DJ Cuppy Wants To Buy / Linda ikeji vs Bella Naija Who is hotter?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.