Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves (10326 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by ponziponzi(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2019
lukui:
women who wear provocative and semi nude clothes are directly or indirectly asking to be raped.
let's call a spade a spade

Jeez! How can someone be this stup.id? Wole Soyinka was right, this generation of Nigerians are a breed of ignorant senseless internet degenerates

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2019
In 10 years time, she will be old fashioned.... Let her stay there and market her flesh. Time will tell....
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Duggedised12(f): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
lukui:
women who wear provocative and semi nude clothes are directly or indirectly asking to be raped.
hijab wearing women have been raped even children have been raped,leave the room corner in your face me i face you slum and have sense. undecided.

And as for the people that liked your comment, you are all daft and stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Missyetty(f): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
lukui:
Shut up! Rape apologist

3 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Graduateacher(f): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Guy God knows I rape my cousin when I was around sixteen yes!. I would close enough in the night and start touching her. But that was a long time ago. I was just getting to puberty and all this change was happening around me. I just could not contain myself.dies not define me on the whole as bad.

Fast forward to the now, I have cheated others and I have been cheated gravely by others. I realize that am not perfect and so are people. I put in my best in my work. I blew awukoh in my school days, Light candle to pass my text. Work my shoes off to get a job in these hard Nigeria.

If everything say the day them Wan swear me in as local goverment chairmam, my cousin show up say na me traumatized her that na why she no become anything in lfe. God know say i go show am real trauama.

Omg if I ever have daughters, I'll never allow a male relative near my house
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by akejujoe(f): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
lukui:
so if a thief comes to your house and steal your belongings ,you should be blamed for not keeping your belongings well right? What you typed here is all shades of wrong. Anybody who rapes is the criminal here and whoever is raped is a victim. Stop justifying something that is wrong.
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Busola and Biodun had consensual sex along the line... The first time may not have been consensual.

The biggest cloud over her story is the fact that she had to wait 17 years to make this revelation.

My suspicion is that she got busted by Dakolo, her husband, or someone else, and they agreed to go public to ensure that her narrative is what gets to the public first, even though it may not be entirely true.

It'd be a miracle if her marriage to Timi survives another decade.

Respect to ur opinion, but I find it hard to not believe the first time wasnt consensual as well. I have my reasons. For one, she claimed she was a virgin then, which is very believable at that age. But what is not too believable is how u rape a virgin with someone (her sister) in that house. First time sex for a virgin is not straightforward bro. My current gf, I met her a virgin; Im not making this up. Most girls who lose their virginity to older guys (not their mates), have a tougher time because of the girth and length of the man's organ. Most times the sex requires a modest amount of lubrication at d very least, and if the girl is not up for it, she'll not be wet down there, which would make it all d more difficult to penetrate.

But then she got raped so easily without a sound and her sister still in the same house? Likely Bido wouldnt hv used any form of lubrication, so penetration should hv been harder. See lemme tell u something, the latticework of her lies is a complete see-through. When a lady does not want to appear cheap to her bf or husband or she wants to make a confession about her past sexual life if she's been caught or sth, ladies tend to paint a picture of either being abused sexually or being forced to have sex against their will or sth. Its a natural defense for them to make u feel at ease because they know ur pain would multiply the moment u realise they enjoyed the sexual act. Its a basic woman's lie and Im surprised many people fall for it.

At this point, let me admit I may be wrong since I wasnt there but Im about 95% sure her story already starts with a lie; such is my confidence. Genuine rape cases involve the use of weapons or serious force (robbers, herdsmen etc), or drugging (at parties) etc. Somebody rapes u in ur house and rapes u in his house again doesnt make sense. I think that was why she had to edge her case being as far back as almost 20 yrs ago, so if all else fails, she could claim 'statutory' rape. For all we know, it might have happened only 10 yrs ago. I think the police is on it now, so let's see what they come up with.

Actually I think the marriage will survive. It'll be too shameful to initiate a separation. U have to realise that at this moment, many of their relatives would most likely be urging them to remain united and smile for the camera in order to avoid such disgrace. Ive witnessed stuffs like this a couple of times; I know what Im saying

So they will be married in public but "separated" in private, likely.
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ijaya123:

Hold on madam, being accused of rape or called one does not amount to guilt.

There’s is difference between an accused and confirmed rapist.

U deh mind people weh no go school?
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Lordbukas: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
They defend them Because we are not ignorant of the fact that desperate women like you frame men up just to bring them down and trend,just like you almost destroyed a taxify driver.
Fake women everywhere!
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Adakintroy2: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Graduateacher:

Omg if I ever have daughters, I'll never allow a male relative near my house

So what about a son. Only daughter this daughter that.

Is not women that give birth to the men. Does the bisola know what his son may do in the future that she will need to cover him in the future. Don't put too much faith. In your training. I was from a sound Christian home. Yet that stuff happened.

When I molested my cousin. My elder sister found out and covered for me. Just like my mother would. That Does not mean they are bad. Just mean they too know to protect their own from shame.

Today am a man I look back at things in restrospectand understand what people's forgiveness has done for me. Not this extreme stone him..stone him. Wareas he may not even be a rapist. So many bitter people unforgivem people everywhere.

A person can rape does not mean he or she is bad overall. Just caught up the euphoria of urge.

Christ said woman I do not judge you like the others, but go and sin no more. In other words don't continue.

If someone was to put my whole life away because of that one shamefully act which I regret, he will be right. But he would not be fair.
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Graduateacher(f): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Adakintroy2:

So what about a son. Only daughter this daughter that.

Is not women that give birth to the men. Does the bisola know what his son may do in the future that she will need to cover him in the future. Don't put too much faith. In your training. I was from a sound Christian home. Yet that stuff happened.

When I molested my cousin. My elder sister found out and covered for me. Just like my mother would. That Does not mean they are bad. Just mean they too know to protect their own from shame.

Today am a man I look back at things in restrospectand understand what people's forgiveness has done for me. Not this extreme stone him..stone him. Wareas he may not even be a rapist. So many bitter people unforgivem people everywhere.

A person can rape does not mean he or she is bad overall. Just caught up the euphoria of urge.

Christ said woman I do not judge you like the others, but go and sin no more. In other words don't continue.

If someone was to put my whole life away because of that one shamefully act which I regret, he will be right. But he would not be fair.

Ok so you understand that he might be guilty but we should forgive him? hmmm do you know how many people he might have raped? do you know how scared your cousin is? do you know that she might be promiscuous today or hate men because of what you did? at least if you were punished you would have learned something and she also would have learned that you were to blame not her. One day, call your cousin and apologise to her, you will see that she'll break down and weep badly because she may be carrying years of bitter feelings towards you and your sister
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by asanwafo: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Pavore9:

What are your excuses for 4/5 year olds, who have been defiled?

One who rationalizes the actions of a rapist, is equally as hyper sexually disordered as the rapist.
Still not properly dressed
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by asanwafo: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tabuku:
We criticize true and serious rapist , but not this.she likes the pastor, I have been in the church activities before, I knew what fine girls often does, want to be the best and most lovable girl. How can you tell me a Virgin was rape easily in her father’s house and in their sitting room without struggling, haba!!
Rational thinking. Some think being able to speak or write well makes one reasonable. What I have read so far concerning this rape saga has made me to believe that greater number of nairalanders do not think rationally. They approach issues on sentiment and emotion
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by godofuck231: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=Kingpunter post=80046323]Lydia Forson is back again! This time, she has a message for those who defend rapists. Lydia Forson is a Ghanaian actress, writer, and producer. In 2010 she won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role.

The outspoken actress has been known to speak her mind on issues regardless of the backlash she receives from people.

To Lydia Forson, anything you say is true for others is true for you. In her recent tweet, she applied this principle again. About those who defend rapists, she said, ‘people who support rapists are hiding something themselves. They defend them in hopes that their own sins won’t be brought to light. But you see, you can’t hide in the dark

[Quote] if u rape her without sucking the puna it's rape, when u head the water Mellon and pineapple then pour ice cream all over her ,the rape will erase off her RAM and ROM, after that explaining the rape process to a judge will make her look stupid
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Adakintroy2: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Graduateacher:

Ok so you understand that he might be guilty but we should forgive him? hmmm do you know how many people he might have raped? do you know how scared your cousin is? do you know that she might be promiscuous today or hate men because of what you did? at least if you were punished you would have learned something and she also would have learned that you were to blame not her. One day, call your cousin and apologise to her, you will see that she'll break down and weep badly because she may be carrying years of bitter feelings towards you and your sister
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Adakintroy2: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Graduateacher:

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Zicchoease(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
We should stop blaming and condeming the rapist, we need to wash our dirty cloth not to apply perfume to it. To be frank, the way our ladies dress attract men and some ladies wear clothes mend for night to churches and mosques. We don't even know meaning of rape, can a mature lady be rape after dressing half naked? To me, they can only rape teenagers not adult.
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by asanwafo: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
ObinnaObinna:

I really don't want to believe that backward people like you still exist.
How could you say such a thing? Did you even think about it before airing it?

Think about this: can you say that people that build beautiful expensive houses are asking to be burgled?

You might say "but if you build an expensive house in a dangerous area you're asking to be burgled". But we both know that women are raped in every area notwithstanding the security conditions.

Also think about this: I have noticed that the majority of women that appear in the news for being raped do not even put on skimpy dresses, so what are you talking about Mr Man?
He is right. These cases of rape will reduce seriously if ladies learn to dress both themselve and their children properly. Enough of these see through dresses both within and outside home.
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by ObinnaObinna(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
asanwafo:
He is right. These cases of rape will reduce seriously if ladies learn to dress both themselve and their children properly. Enough of these see through dresses both within and outside home.

So you want to show yourself too?

Don't you understand my post? I meant that skimpy dresses or a complete gown won't affect which women gets raped.
When that idiot called konji takes over a man's mind and he decides to rape, nothing will stop him from doing it - bikini or wedding gown.

Rather, what he can do is to change the way we raise our boys. Teach them discipline and restraint. Teach them that not every desire of theirs must be met. Teach them to respect other people's dignity. Do this and rape will drastically reduce.

I guess I should also add that we should teach our daughters these values too, because I'm sure you're hungry to read a different meaning in this post.
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by solukunle(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
To be release soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie Chan And Jet Li Who Is The Best(see Pic) / Gospel Singer Sinach Shows Off Baby Bump / Take A Look At This Actress With Massive Back Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.