Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves (10327 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by positivelord: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2019
HAHAHAH
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by loswhite(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingpunter:
so rape is now alleged, is there ever evidence for it, the only evidence are the heart broken victims
lol so if any useless girl comes out to accuse a man and claim rape we should just pronounce the man guilty...lol. The big question I will like to ask is it impossible for a woman to lie? Women lie everyday and yet ppl want us to crucify an accused base on sentiments and zero evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by ojuu4u(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Even though I still blame any man of God involved in immorality with female members but if you see how ladies in particular use to flock around pastors and ministers of God, adore even unknowingly worshipping them, it's totally disheartening.

I biliv busola pushed herself for him biliving he would propose to her but instead rape.
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2019
mixta140:
The way of some women dressing is indirectly calling for rape.

For stubborn STD check my signature.

And the man that rapes such a woman is a man that cannot control himself, and as such has something wrong with him.

There are many men who see indecently dressed women every day, and don't rape them, or consider them as calling for rape.

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by loswhite(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Cioccolata:
People who defend rapist are rapist.
There is difference between alleged rapist and rapist

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by webtutorr: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Bring your business online. Get more customers.

Get a website or blog at an affordable fee of N20,000

Call or WhatsApp: 08065847947
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by UncleJudax(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2019
lukui:
women who wear provocative and semi nude clothes are directly or indirectly asking to be raped.
let's call a spade a spade
This is not valid

3 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Adakintroy2: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2019
Ijaya123:
Hold on madam, being accused of rape or called one does not amount to guilt.

There’s is difference between an accused and confirmed rapist.

Abeg leave uneducated people. This areally the kind of celeb we have. No wonder the girls around are nothing to write home.

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Martinez39(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2019
I agree. A guilty conscience is a great and inescapable disturber once it enters. Those who defend rapists are immoral.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2019
lukui:
women who wear provocative and semi nude clothes are directly or indirectly asking to be raped.

And men who cannot control themselves in front of an indeecently dressed woman are abnormal and deserve to be jailed for life.

An indecently dressed woman is not asking for it, and does not deserve to be raped because she is indeccently dressed.

Grow up, little child.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Ally467: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2019
See the you dress and if a desperate guy jump on you you start crying for rape.... I pityy una
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2019
ojuu4u:
Even though I still blame any man of God involved in immorality with female members but if you see how ladies in particular use to flock around pastors and ministers of God, adore even unknowingly worshipping them, I may not totally blame the pastors

A pastor that cannot control his sexual urges, is that one a pastor, or a fornicator pretending to be a pastor?

Don't justify immorality in the house, either by succubuses pretending to be good church girls, or incubusses pretending to be pastors.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by wacuc0: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Why do i think this has to do with the Pastor Biodun-Busola saga?

I don't think anybody in his right senses will defend a rapist

Who people tend to defend is an ALLEGED RAPIST because he or she could be innocent, there might be a gang up against the person to tarnish his image and pull him or her down

You can't just condemn and crucify someone because of an alleged crime, it could be disastrous.

The only evidence of a rape case if you know is the victim. So why saying that. If you are accused of rape, you are 95% guilty. Check all the cases of rape in the world.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by gr8cany: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Why do i think this has to do with the Pastor Biodun-Busola saga?

I don't think anybody in his right senses will defend a rapist

Who people tend to defend is an ALLEGED RAPIST because he or she could be innocent, there might be a gang up against the person to tarnish his image and pull him or her down

You can't just condemn and crucify someone because of an alleged crime, it could be disastrous.

You are a great thinker, don't mind people of shallow minds...you just penned down my mind here
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Adakintroy2: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Guy God knows I rape my cousin when I was around sixteen yes!. I would close enough in the night and start touching her. But that was a long time ago. I was just getting to puberty and all this change was happening around me. I just could not contain myself.dies not define me on the whole as bad.

Fast forward to the now, I have cheated others and I have been cheated gravely by others. I realize that am not perfect and so are people. I put in my best in my work. I blew awukoh in my school days, Light candle to pass my text. Work my shoes off to get a job in these hard Nigeria.

If everything say the day them Wan swear me in as local goverment chairmam, my cousin show up say na me traumatized her that na why she no become anything in lfe. God know say i go show am real trauama.
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by gr8cany: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2019
wacuc0:

The only evidence of a rape case if you know is the victim. So why saying that. If you are accused of rape, you are 95% guilty. Check all the cases of rape in the world.

Lies
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Kingosytex(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2019
wacuc0:

You are very far from being realistic. Need i remind you that rape just like every other crime could be alleged, the Neymar's case and a whole lot of others are good examples.
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Stillthebest: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingpunter:
so rape is now alleged, is there ever evidence for it, the only evidence are the heart broken victims

Who told u there are no evidences? The one that happened in lekki had evidences.. So, people should blindly support an an assumed victim just because he or she says they are raped without evidences? Has there been any conviction in any court case without evidences that are proven beyond doubt? If there are no evidences ladies will use such to finish perceived enemies(men) there are always evidences.
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Kingosytex(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2019
gr8cany:

You are a great thinker, don't mind people of shallow minds...you just penned down my mind here

Thanks Man!!

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by ojuu4u(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Telkart19:

A pastor that cannot control his sexual urges, is that one a pastor, or a fornicator pretending to be a pastor?

Don't justify immorality in the house, either by succubuses pretending to be good church girls, or incubusses pretending to be pastors.

Agreed. The truth is that nobody that is immunes to temptation, pastors are not angels , even certain angels fell in Bible
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2019
ojuu4u:

Agreed. The truth is that nobody that is immunes to temptation, pastors are not angels , even certain angels fell in Bible

Yes, they fell, but they did not continue in their failure....

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by plaetton: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingpunter:
Lydia Forson is back again! This time, she has a message for those who defend rapists. Lydia Forson is a Ghanaian actress, writer, and producer. In 2010 she won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role.

The outspoken actress has been known to speak her mind on issues regardless of the backlash she receives from people.

To Lydia Forson, anything you say is true for others is true for you. In her recent tweet, she applied this principle again. About those who defend rapists, she said, ‘people who support rapists are hiding something themselves. They defend them in hopes that their own sins won’t be brought to light. But you see, you can’t hide in the dark forever.’

https://www./2019/06/people-who-defend-rapists-are-hiding-something-themselves-lydia-forson.html

I totally agree . angry
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by ObinnaObinna(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2019
lukui:

I really don't want to believe that backward people like you still exist.
How could you say such a thing? Did you even think about it before airing it?

Think about this: can you say that people that build beautiful expensive houses are asking to be burgled?

You might say "but if you build an expensive house in a dangerous area you're asking to be burgled". But we both know that women are raped in every area notwithstanding the security conditions.

Also think about this: I have noticed that the majority of women that appear in the news for being raped do not even put on skimpy dresses, so what are you talking about Mr Man?

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by osejie17(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2019
look at your shape and dressing just enter area Dem rape u die. and I know the likes of u do enjoy such
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Kingosytex(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2019
loswhite:
lol so if any useless girl comes out to accuse a man and claim rape we should just pronounce the man guilty...lol. The big question I will like to ask is it impossible for a woman to lie? Women lie everyday and yet ppl want us to crucify an accused base on sentiments and zero evidence.

Thanks for helping me give kingpunter a befitting reply

i was just about doing same when i saw that you have already done justice to the matter

It pains me that a lot of folks are so alien to critical thinking. So because one random girl granted an interview to a TV presenter that she was raped about 20 years ago then we all should believe her and take it as the gospel truth. There are always two sides of a story

Kingpunter, i suggest you start thinking critically, always evaluate and re-evaluate matters before taking sides.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by martineverest(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2019
lukui:
na wao....just look at what a woman is typing

the western world where women appears almost naked in beaches and parties aren't even raped

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by lexy2014: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2019
wacuc0:

Have u checked all d rape cases in d world?
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by treasureboy09(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2019
Most people NLanders claim to be educated, but they lack basic reasoning, if the accused in question happens to be a member of your family, would you be calling for his head because you heard a story, won't you be demanding for evidence, to back up her claim??
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Guy God knows I rape my cousin when I was around sixteen yes!. I would close enough in the night and start touching her. But that was a long time ago. I was just getting to puberty and all this change was happening around me. I just could not contain myself.dies not define me on the whole as bad.

Fast forward to the now, I have cheated others and I have been cheated gravely by others. I realize that am not perfect and so are people. I put in my best in my work. I blew awukoh in my school days, Light candle to pass my text. Work my shoes off to get a job in these hard Nigeria.

If everything say the day them Wan swear me in as local goverment chairmam, my cousin show up say na me traumatized her that na why she no become anything in lfe. God know say i go show am real trauama.

Lol... Marry her now. She scatter the place ni?
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Adakintroy2: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2019
BananaTree:

Lol... Marry her now.

How na Bros?. But the truth be say everyman na sinner. If you come street and ask of anymam. Them go tell you say the guy DE "try".

All of us na try we DE try. In every sense.
Re: Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Adakintroy2:

How na Bros?. But the truth be say everyman na sinner. If you come street and ask of anymam. Them go tell you say the guy DE "try".

All of us na try we DE try. In every sense.
Shey you're cousin scatter the place?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth / Actress Adunni Ade Pictured with her Twin sister / Ibadan Girls Trend Online After This Amazing Photoshoot. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.