Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf (7243 Views)

Maigari Dingyadi: Buhari Committed To Achieving Peace In Nigeria / Osinbajo: Buhari Committed To Nigeria’s Progress / ‘FG To Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2020’ - Zainab Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Firefire(m): 6:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Mohomodu Buhary is a fraudulent liar!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by captianfreeman(m): 6:07am On Jul 08, 2019
To lift people out of poverty, you need to put very sound and brilliant economic policies in place. thereby creating enabling environment for all to thrive.

You can't use crane to lift people out of poverty.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by lexy2014: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Sincerely, Call him a snail and I would agree. But we Nigeria moved at this snail speed for the 16years of PDP rule, we definitely would not find ourselves where we stand today.

Slow and steady, we would get to that spot, where we outrightly belong.

Once again, God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Since PDP is responsible 4 Nigeria's present situation, what has buhari done since 2015 to take us out of d situation?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Ikpongiton: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2019
That is not possible,with you as sgf.
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by holuphisayor(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2019
With 10k? $20
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by donteddy(m): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Sincerely, Call him a snail and I would agree. But we Nigeria moved at this snail speed for the 16years of PDP rule, we definitely would not find ourselves where we stand today.

Can someone please answer this guy. I lack what to say and I don't want to offend God

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Story for the gods... Tell it to the brainless not smart Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by crossfm: 6:49am On Jul 08, 2019
They are always lifting invisible people from poverty.lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2019
100 million fulanis, by giving them lands mmmm...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by winterfell007(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2019
rentAcock:
Making bold statements with no concrete plans is what our politicians are famous for. What we need right now is a 1 child policy like in China. Too many families having kids they cannot care for. Then we need constant electricity to attract foreign investors to build out factories and plants. The West hates China's newly found assertiveness but they are addicted to cheap Chinese labour and effective industries. We need to make a pitch to the West to move some of their production to Nigeria.We have a young and very affordable workforce that's hungry to acquire the necessary skills needed to do the job, but without constant electricity, and the 1 child policywe there might be 200 million more Nigerians living in poverty by 2029.

Especially that it's in fact the greatest challenge forestalling our progress too many people competing for fewer resources
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Benekruku(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
donteddy:

Can someone please answer this guy. I lack what to say and I don't want to offend God
donteddy:

[/s]
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2019
The question is how?
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by winterfell007(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2019
donteddy:

Don't mind the mofo. Let me give him a robust reply grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by winterfell007(m): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Congratulations!! You have been confirmed a grand fool of epic proportions. No fool that liveth can be likened unto you. Your foolishness is simply stunning

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Mentorkaryhm(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2019
I laugh in Chinese. This is grade "A" sarcasm.
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Toscarel: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

That slow 16 years got us the GSM you use to type this poo , brought about many universities and development within the 16 years , this is almost five years now all your snail has done is move from colony to RUGA and he will k3ep failing and ignored as innocent lives are slaughtered while he keeps mum since the miscreants are his brethren but for you supporting this evil government karma is on it's way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Benekruku(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
winterfell007:

Congratulations!! You have been confirmed a grand fool of epic proportions. No fool that liveth can be likened unto you. Your foolishness is simply stunning
[/s]
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Benekruku(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2019
Toscarel:

That slow speed got us the GSM you use to type this poo ,[b] brought about many universities and development [/b]within the 16 years , this is almost five years now all your snail has done is move from colony to RUGA and he will k3ep failing and ignored as innocent lives are slaughtered while he keeps mum since the miscreants are his brethren but for you supporting this evil government karma is on it's way

Is GSM a Federal Goverment project?

Tell me how many substandard universities were built.

In 16YEARS? this all you can mention?

GSM grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Detolanny(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2019
Abeymills:
For all d pain n misery u caused me n my family buhari u and all ur supporters will get double of it my life was fine until u became d president even from a distance u reek of evil now ur intentions are clear u determine wat happen in d lives of millions of Nigerians but u choose to destroy our lives n happiness God will judge u
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Toscarel: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Is GSM a Federal Goverment project?

Tell me how many substandard universities were built.

In 16YEARS? this all you can mention?

GSM grin grin grin grin

Pls give us what this snail has done so far, and yes GSM was not a government project, a foreign investment brought into Nigeria which reflects good governance. Yes substandard universities but they are universities which can be brought up to standard but with this government no, they only encourage their brothers to drop school and go around slaughtering the innocent masses, land grabbing just for an archaic practice of nomadism , pls what developed or country wishes to develop still does that

This is not just a snail but a man that insists on taking us back to the ancient ways

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by donprinyo(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Super story. Nothing good can come from an old brain
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2019
Really?Is That Why He Aggressively Pushing The Ruga Sh!T Down Our Throats?..Buhari's Govt & Lies Are Siamese Twins

1 Like

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Kenneth10110(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

PDP ruled 16 years and we didn't experience such hardship your Buhari has brought, Dis unity wasn't like this during the 16 years of PDP and they never tried to bring people from Chad, Benin into our country to bring insecurity. We found ourselves not only that he his slow and also no sympathy for the masses. Please tell him to work hard now to build Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Luvinghubby: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Nairaland Mods kindly add UNLIKE button on this forum

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Benekruku(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2019
Kenneth10110:

PDP ruled 16 years and we didn't experience such hardship your Buhari has brought, Dis unity wasn't like this during the 16 years of PDP and they never tried to bring people from Chad, Benin into our country to bring insecurity. We found ourselves not only that he his slow and also no sympathy for the masses. Please tell him to work hard now to build Nigeria.

In as much as I can't deny your outlined point, I still will want to emphasize about what you call Hardship. We paying our dues I must tell you. A renowned financial strategist and manager by the name Okondgo Iweala told us to brace up for tougher times 6 years ago. She saw all this coming. And the present Administration is doing all to get the Nation back on track.

Trust me, It's glaring the President is steering Nigeria in course as he is aware of our challenges. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Benekruku(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Luvinghubby:

Nairaland Mods kindly add UNLIKE button on this forum

You watch too much Cartoons

Go have breakfast.
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Kenneth10110(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

In as much as I can't deny your outlined point, I still will want to emphasize about what you call Hardship. We paying our dues I must tell you. A renowned financial strategist and manager by the name Okondgo Iweala told us to brace up for tougher times 6 years ago. She saw all this coming. And the present Administration is doing all to get the Nation back on track.

Trust me, It's glaring the President is steering Nigeria in course as he is aware of our challenges. It's just a matter of time.

You are a fool wheres the 1 naira per dollar you promised abi ode ni e no. Do you think everybody is dull even your large supporters back then will beat you if you say this plainly outside.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

I know you just say these stuff all the time to spite your political "enemies" on here in Nairaland..but seriously this is starting to get old.
The people who voted buhari,we know why they did..
The North voted him cause he's their brother and a bigot,Muslims love him cause he's a religious fanatic.. and the south west support him because of their presidential ambition.
Everyone knows buhari is a failed dullard and no one is expecting him to transform Nigeria into anything good, including you.
So cut the crap cause we all understand ourselves in this bleeped country
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Benekruku(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2019
Kenneth10110:

You are a fool wheres the 1 naira per dollar you promised abi ode ni e no. Do you think everybody is dull even your large supporters back then will beat you if you say this plainly outside.

Relax! You so much in a haste. Do you know what it takes to peg exchange rate at that stated rate? Am sure you don't. The foundation is been laid for that to happen. Continuous improvements will get us their in a matter of time. If it took it time to get to the present rate, it also will take time to decline.

NOw you calling me a fool. Normally, my highly esteemed self will not want to dance in the mud on a Monday morning cos my impeccable and distinguished self will not make me stoop low. I would have loved to dish out to you what you deserve, but it's not part of what is expected from a comrade like myself.

For now. Bye.

When you have manners. You can get back.
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Kenneth10110(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Relax! You so much in a haste. Do you know what it takes to peg exchange rate at that stated rate? Am sure you don't. The foundation is been laid for that to happen. Continuous improvements will get us their in a matter of time. If it took it time to get to the present rate, it also will take time to decline.

NOw you calling me a fool. Normally, my highly esteemed self will not want to dance in the mud on a Monday morning cos my impeccable and distinguished self will not make me stoop low. I would have loved to dish out to you what you deserve, but it's not part of what is expected from a comrade like myself.

For now. Bye.

When you have manners. You can get back.

I see Mr comrade your president should have told us he will slowly improve the economy that the Nation will have to go six years with harsh economy when he was campaigning back then not this naira for dollar stuff. Tell him about the insecurity
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Okudiover(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2019
True! By seizing their lands for RUGA.
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by hrykanu231(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Can we talk about"getting to the point we rightly belong" because I am afraid we are taking the wrong route. Except you want me to agree that poverty capital of the world, reduction in FDI, high rate of Insecurity etc is the goal set as "where we rightly belong"
If you think otherwise, I will like to have a DECENT discuss with you on this, if you don't mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Seek Appointment Of 9 New Justices Of Supreme Court / Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi / ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.