Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf (7244 Views)

Maigari Dingyadi: Buhari Committed To Achieving Peace In Nigeria / Osinbajo: Buhari Committed To Nigeria’s Progress / ‘FG To Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2020’ - Zainab Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Benekruku(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2019
Rgade:

I know you just say these stuff all the time to spite your political "enemies" on here in Nairaland..but seriously this is starting to get old.
The people who voted buhari,we know why they did..
The North voted him cause he's their brother and a bigot,Muslims love him cause he's a religious fanatic.. and the south west support him because of their presidential ambition.
Everyone knows buhari is a failed dullard and no one is expecting him to transform Nigeria into anything good, including you.
So cut the crap cause we all understand ourselves in this bleeped country

Stop using "WE". You have a right to your personal opinion and in no way happen to be the mouth piece for all. Now you have attached religious and tribal sentiments to the victory of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) in the last election. Is Atiku not Fulani, Muslim and Northerner?

The South-West are political mathematicians. They know when to break and align which is a key rule in politics.

I can assure you, you will apologise someday for undermining this administration. Its just a matter of time.
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Charly68: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2019
May be that was why he focus on Ruga...is it with this type of primary school economy format that he wants to lift up 100m people out of poverty ...These men are dramatists
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Masterk2019: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Nigerians I see scam everywhere
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Benekruku(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2019
hrykanu231:

Can we talk about"getting to the point we rightly belong" because I am afraid we are taking the wrong route. Except you want me to agree that poverty capital of the world, reduction in FDI, high rate of Insecurity etc is the goal set as "where we rightly belong"
If you think otherwise, I will like to have a DECENT discuss with you on this, if you don't mind.

There is no need to digress from the fact that their is a reduction in FDI, but we must also consider key factors which happen to have been a major show stopper. You mentioned security which am certain you can attest about the ongoing war to decimate them. We have never been so equipped and gallant in the fronts of insurgency in the last 5 years before His Excellence, President Mohammadu (GCFR) took the mantle of leadership. It must also be noted that this is a guerrilla warfare which happens to be the most difficult type of warfare. Countries with more sophisticated Armed forces are still in the fronts of this type war for years.

Activities of criminals disguising as herdsmen is just a politicised issue which has made it difficult for the federal government to arrive at a lasting resolution. Sure you aware how Ranching and Cattle settlements were shot down without consideration. That I still believe an amicable resolution will be made that will confine herdsmen so as to track the criminals amongs them. Am emphasising so much on security because people fail to realise its the "Foundation" for development and its saddening when issues that concern it go the religious and tribal route.

Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world was an impending doom that has been foreseen long ago. Unemployment, power generation, transportation e.t.c are not buoyant enough to sustain our fast increasing population and this administration is gradually investing in this sectors to make right.

The decadence is explosive and why you must give kudos to this administration.
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Champneys: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Buhari who couldn't lift people out of poverty but plunged more into poverty in 4years and a few months....

Tell me what magic does he want to perform in the next 3 years and 8 months?

SGF, you are fu...cking mad, you think we are all stupid right?!

Awon poverty crusaders jatijati!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Adedaniel211(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2019
story from d gods.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by nelsonoba: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Sincerely, Call him a snail and I would agree. But we Nigeria moved at this snail speed for the 16years of PDP rule, we definitely would not find ourselves where we stand today.

Slow and steady, we would get to that spot, where we outrightly belong.

Once again, God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Political Ass-lickers like you are the reason Nigeria is still the way it is. Because of the crumbs the establishment throws for you on the floor, you are willing to do anything to support them, forgetting that your children will pay the price for the society you help to create today. There are so many low-paying jobs that have more dignity than this job you do for the wicked and corrupt despot Buhari.

You think you're making money by supporting this wicked government because of what they give you? If you were wise, you would have learnt by now that money has wings and can fly away at anytime, but the consequences of the lies and falsehoods you sow remain with you.....and sometimes even to your next generation unless you genuinely repent and ask God for mercy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Benekruku(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2019
nelsonoba:

Political Ass-lickers like you are the reason Nigeria is still the way it is. Because of the crumbs the establishment throws for you on the floor, you are willing to do anything to support them, forgetting that your children will pay the price for the society you help to create today. There are so many low-paying jobs that have more dignity than this job you do for the wicked and corrupt despot Buhari.

You think you're making money by supporting this wicked government because of what they give you? If you were wise, you would have learnt by now that money has wings and can fly away at anytime, but the consequences of the lies and falsehoods you sow remain with you.....and sometimes even to your next generation unless you genuinely repent and ask God for mercy

What makes me believe am being paid to say the truth.

If it's guaranteed we will move at this pace, then let my children benefit from the proceeds. Am sure of my convictions and it's spot-on.
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by whirlwind7(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Sincerely, Call him a snail and I would agree. But we Nigeria moved at this snail speed for the 16years of PDP rule, we definitely would not find ourselves where we stand today.

Slow and steady, we would get to that spot, where we outrightly belong.

Once again, God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

You're a pitiful representation of what should be referred to as a lost cause.
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Benekruku(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
whirlwind7:

You're a pitiful representation of what should be referred to as a lost cause.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Shaev7(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Sometimes, this people most comments that are senseless... 100million.... Let try 100,000... #fools
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by Henrichemeka(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2019
YOU ARE SPEAKING IBO
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by hrykanu231(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

There is no need to digress from the fact that their is a reduction in FDI, but we must also consider key factors which happen to have been a major show stopper. You mentioned security which am certain you can attest about the ongoing war to decimate them. We have never been so equipped and gallant in the fronts of insurgency in the last 5 years before His Excellence, President Mohammadu (GCFR) took the mantle of leadership. It must also be noted that this is a guerrilla warfare which happens to be the most difficult type of warfare. Countries with more sophisticated Armed forces are still in the fronts of this type war for years.

Activities of criminals disguising as herdsmen is just a politicised issue which has made it difficult for the federal government to arrive at a lasting resolution. Sure you aware how Ranching and Cattle settlements were shot down without consideration. That I still believe an amicable resolution will be made that will confine herdsmen so as to track the criminals amongs them. Am emphasising so much on security because people fail to realise its the "Foundation" for development and its saddening when issues that concern it go the religious and tribal route.

Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world was an impending doom that has been foreseen long ago. Unemployment, power generation, transportation e.t.c are not buoyant enough to sustain our fast increasing population and this administration is gradually investing in this sectors to make right.

The decadence is explosive and why you must give kudos to this administration.

Thanks for your reply, I will proceed with my reply based on your rejoinder.
1... I am glad you agree that there is reduction in FDI. This means that investors have lost confidence in the economy and are staying away as a result of the uncertainty beclouding our economy. A major pointer to the government's inability to manage/direct the economy.
2. Your statement "we have never been more equipped..." Is at great variance with what soldiers prosecuting the war have often said most times(see YouTube for videos of Nigeria soldiers complaining of poor equipment in the fight against BH).
Ii. Banditry, kidnapping and the herdsmen crises have resulted in more than a thousand deaths in the first qtr of the year(see NPF report April, 2019). So please don't politicise this, the govt is just clueless as to solving this.
3. Ranching and cattle settlement for who? The government have no business in providing RUGA settlement for a particular ethnic group. Those who want to have cattles, should rent lands for their cattles.
Moreover, the north has more land than the south (sambisa is free remember). They can give them northern Nigeria.
I skipped your last paragraph, because you amplified this government's ineptitude. Bdw, how is China using her huge population to her advantage? Shouldn't a serious government be proferring solutions instef of this endless blame game?
Thanks for your time, but you will agree in all honesty; that Buhari has failed greatly in managing the nation.
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by holywind(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Is GSM a Federal Goverment project?

Tell me how many substandard universities were built.

In 16YEARS? this all you can mention?

GSM grin grin grin grin
GSM is not federal govt. project but it lifted many people from poverty through job creation, what has buhari done to creat job, like play like play eight years go pass and he on go still do anything. baba snail.
Re: Buhari Committed To Lifting 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty-sgf by blackboy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
100 million Fulanis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This / Electronic Transmission Of Results Doubtful, 301 LGAs Lack Internet Facility / Governor Oyebanji Unveils 11-Member Economic Management Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.