Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? (2518 Views)

My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Ikedonn(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
@poster
You are free to make your choice and nobody can stop you.I wonder why people are calling you names,just because you open a thread for advice.Sometimes we should learn how to ignore some post here.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2010
Ikedonn:

@poster
You are free to make your choice and nobody can stop you.I wonder why people are calling you names,just because you open a thread for advice.Sometimes we should learn how to ignore some post here.

Thanks for the support. You must understand that we Nigerians don't like anything that sounds different or anyone acting "outside the norm".
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by tpiah: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
yeah whatever.

dont know what's outside the norm about a two timing cheat who drops his trousers at the slightest excuse.

stale news, i should think.

you are not reinventing the wheel.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2010
tpiah:

yeah whatever.

dont know what's outside the norm about a two timing cheat who drops his trousers at the slightest excuse.

stale news, i should think.

you are not reinventing the wheel.

From your post it is obvious that you are still too young to understand the dynamics of the situation. You are still at the " I can hold my breath for 3 minutes, why can't you" stage of development.

You need to grow up.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by tpiah: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^no need to start whining like a stuck pig.

werent you also the one who started a thread about menstruating and asked how women can bleed for five days and not die.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=526066.msg6884186#msg6884186

your reasoning is warped and you really shouldnt be let loose anywhere. Not even on the internet.

too many of your type blowing trumpets as it is.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 3:56am On Oct 13, 2010
tpiah:

^^no need to start whining like a stuck pig.

werent you also the one who started a thread about menstruating and asked how women can bleed for five days and not die.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=526066.msg6884186#msg6884186

your reasoning is warped and you really shouldnt be let loose anywhere. Not even on the internet.

too many of your type blowing trumpets as it is.

It just goes to show that there are lots of people who think differently. That you wish everyone has the same thought process as you is just indicative of what I said earlier. You should live somewhere like North Korea, where dissent from the uniform and approved thought and speech is punished by jail terms and executions.

The point of boards like this is to broaden minds and not to get confirmation of some myopic views. Actually you do serve a purpose even if it is only as an example of the kind of people we are trying to get rid of in this country.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by tpiah: 4:52am On Oct 13, 2010
you just confirmed you're a crazy asocial woman-hating psycho who is a danger to society.

why not get rid of your entire village before running mouth anyhow.

isnt it amazing how the most freakish weirdos and losers on nl always get so jumpy anytime they're called out on their freakish and frankenoid threads.

like they feel they own the world and nobody must counter them, you know.

hiss.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 6:01am On Oct 13, 2010
tpiah:

you just confirmed you're a crazy asocial woman-hating psycho who is a danger to society.

why not get rid of your entire village before running mouth anyhow.

isnt it amazing how the most freakish weirdos and losers on nl always get so jumpy anytime they're called out on their freakish and frankenoid threads.

like they feel they own the world and nobody must counter them, you know.

hiss.

Hahahaha, the only thing that has been confirmed is that there should be a way to either exclude people like you or at least post a warning on threads - something along these lines "This thread is for adults, congenital idiots (such as tpiah) please don't post".

Only an congenital im.be.sile like you can come to the conclusion that I hate women. I would have told you to read what I have written but coming from a long line of idiots, your problem is comprehension and there is nothing that can be done about that.

Really you should not be allowed out by yourself.  Sad since your condition is congenital, those who would restrain you probably are in the same pathetic condition as you.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by tpiah: 6:13am On Oct 13, 2010
blah blah blah.

get help, you _______moron.

slowpoke is the milder version of what i meant to type.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2010
johndoe200:

Hahahaha, the only thing that has been confirmed is that there should be a way to either exclude people like you or at least post a warning on threads - something along these lines "This thread is for adults, congenital idiots (such as tpiah) please don't post".

Only an congenital im.be.sile like you can come to the conclusion that I hate women. I would have told you to read what I have written but coming from a long line of idiots, your problem is comprehension and there is nothing that can be done about that.

Really you should not be allowed out by yourself.  Sad since your condition is congenital, those who would restrain you probably are in the same pathetic condition as you.

I see only one 'congenital' i-diot and that is you, Johndoe!!!
'Her ikebe is no more, my friend wants to bring in some ikebe woman to the house bla bla. . .'
"Ohhh what 'adult conversation' you bring for us to discuss."
Conginetal ko, congi-onyeara ni. cheesy
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by luap: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2010
I like the poster,   

Openly admit liking the Jello butt.   I understand, nothing like the shake of the flubber during love.  The weight of it, like diving into soft fleshy mounds of warm lard.  It catches you with each thrust.  Deep into the envelope of flab between thighs of thunder.  You hit it right, and clapping sounds of flab cheeks hitting the other.  Sweet sounds of claps echo in the room with the rhythm of thrust into the love tunnel,     

It is sweet music, sweet love,

My jello butt.  sweet warm lushes jello.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 12:52am On Oct 14, 2010
luap:

I like the poster,   

Openly admit liking the Jello butt.   I understand, nothing like the shake of the flubber during love.  The weight of it, like diving into soft fleshy mounds of warm lard.  It catches you with each thrust.  Deep into the envelope of flab between thighs of thunder.  You hit it right, and clapping sounds of flab cheeks hitting the other.  Sweet sounds of claps echo in the room with the rhythm of thrust into the love tunnel,     

It is sweet music, sweet love,

My jello butt.  sweet warm lushes jello.

Thanks, but the married guy in my post is not me. I do like women with "jello butt" as you call it.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by angelUK25(f): 4:25am On Oct 16, 2010
Grrrrrrrrrr some men make me Sick!!! angry angry angry

So now the man is wanting a open marriage for himself, what about his wife will she no longer be getting anything in the bedroom department when this new fat ass comes along? and if that is the case then she will no longer be getting what she requires (her DRUG!!! lol grin). so surely that will allow her to have a new bit on the side, yes? or is that not aloud for the wife (I'm sure that will be the case next sexist!) and why not I'm sure after 15 years her husband has gone from a well built man into a old, hairy, beer bellied fat pig!!! so with that change in his physique and looks that will definitely match the reason for the husbands wondering eyes, am i not right?.

Be warned though! with a new younger model around for her, i doubt she will want anything to do with her Husband as he sounds like a real heartless pig that only thinks with his D###. shocked shocked shocked

My love and strength goes out to his wife xxxxxxx
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2010
angelUK25:

Grrrrrrrrrr some men make me Sick!!!  angry angry angry

So now the man is wanting a open marriage for himself, what about his wife will she no longer be getting anything in the bedroom department when this new fat backside comes along? and if that is the case then she will no longer be getting what she requires (her DRUG!!! lol  grin). so surely that will allow her to have a new bit on the side, yes? or is that not aloud for the wife (I'm sure that will be the case next sexist!) and why not I'm sure after 15 years her husband has gone from a well built man into a old, hairy, beer bellied fat pig!!! so with that change in his physique and looks that will definitely match the reason for the husbands wondering eyes, am i not right?.   

Be warned though! with a new younger model around for her, i doubt she will want anything to do with her Husband as he sounds like a real heartless pig that only thinks with his D###.  shocked shocked shocked

I am sure the wife will still be getting her share of the husband. It is just that he will have an extra "ikebe" to assist in times of need.  grin  grin  grin

angelUK25:

So does mine.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by angelUK25(f): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^^^^^^  The wife should still be aloud.

Can you tell me what yours and the husbands reaction and answer would be if the wife asked for a new bit on the side while he had his? now answer honest please.   

I would NOT tolerate cheating myself, and it doesn't matter how many ways you look at it IT'S STILL CHEATING, only small minded can think diffrent. I know dam well if i was to be in that woman shoes i would be out that marriage quicker than you can say fat AS#!! for her and her children's sake. But if shes not willing to do that then its only fair she gets a little fun while he gets his (which both should be away from the family house) i was shocked with the words move her in!! talk about rub it in the poor wife face. I feel sorry for the children.  sad sad

Please forward me the wifes details, i will give her some back bone.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by NAJALYN: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2010
There is nothing reasonable about what you & your friend are doing. Remember, what God has joined together, let no man put asunder. What you have succeeded in doing is destroying that marriage. So your friend is such a big baby & a self-centered fool that he can not see what he is doing to his family? He is so obsessed with big ikebe that awake or asleep he is constantly seeing big ikebe. O God the man needs deliverance. Please someone go get a Pastor to pray for him before he does something crazy. Alright he wants to bring in an ikebe woman, just to satisfy him sexually. And at that stage he abandons his wife since she lost her big ikebe. And then he comes up with "I want to marry this ikebe woman as second wife because I need her to satisfy my sexual appetite." You know that this is the beginning of trouble for that family. Please remember that the couple have 3 kids already. And you want those kids to experience the problems of a failled marriage. Please my dear bro talk some sense into your friend & let him concetrate on taking care of his family. It is for his own good & yours too, because you encouraged him in the first place.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
angelUK25:

^^^^^^^  The wife should still be aloud.

Can you tell me what yours and the husbands reaction and answer would be if the wife asked for a new bit on the side while he had his? now answer honest please.   

Look this is Nigeria in Africa. We are still a traditional society. Men by nature have more than one woman. Married women on the other hand who have more than one man are called "ashewo". This is the natural order of things.

angelUK25:

I would NOT tolerate cheating myself, and it doesn't matter how many ways you look at it IT'S STILL CHEATING, only small minded can think diffrent. I know dam well if i was to be in that woman shoes i would be out that marriage quicker than you can say fat AS#!! for her and her children's sake. But if shes not willing to do that then its only fair she gets a little fun while he gets his (which both should be away from the family house) i was shocked with the words move her in!! talk about rub it in the poor wife face. I feel sorry for the children.  sad sad

Please forward me the wifes details, i will give her some back bone.

You miss understand the new ikebe is not going to be in the same house, they have an extensive "boys quarters" and she will be given a room in it.

I would love to give you her details but I fear you may instigate her to quit the marriage and that is not the outcome my friend desires.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2010
NAJALYN:

There is nothing reasonable about what you & your friend are doing. Remember, what God has joined together, let no man put asunder.    What you have succeeded in doing is destroying that marriage. So your friend is such a big baby & a self-centered fool that he can not see what he is doing to his family? He is so obsessed with big ikebe that awake or asleep he is constantly seeing big ikebe. O God the man needs deliverance. Please someone go get a Pastor to pray for him before he does something crazy.     Alright he wants to bring in an ikebe woman, just to satisfy him sexually. And at that stage he abandons his wife since she lost her big ikebe. And then he comes up with "I want to marry this ikebe woman as second wife because I need her to satisfy my sexual appetite." You know that this is the beginning of trouble for that family. Please remember that the couple have 3 kids already. And you want those kids to experience the problems of a failled marriage.       Please my dear bro talk some sense into your friend & let him concetrate on taking care of his family. It is for his own good & yours too, because you encouraged him in the first place.   

As I said earlier, there is NO QUESTION  or intention of  marriage to the ikebe. He has no intentions of adding another wife. Why is it that no one answers the question "but then what happens to the man's NEEDS?" Only  MRbrownJAY gave any advise that was practical.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by UyiIredia(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2010
Uyi enters the room & reads the topic >>>> shocked shocked shocked SMH at topic poster undecided undecided undecided >>> then leaves
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by tpiah: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2010
the op sounds like a cannibal.

i think you should ask your bosses to give you a better script.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by angelUK25(f): 1:06am On Oct 17, 2010
johndoe200:

Look this is Nigeria in Africa. We are still a traditional society. Men by nature have more than one woman. Married women on the other hand who have more than one man are called "ashewo". This is the natural order of things.

You miss understand the new ikebe is not going to be in the same house, they have an extensive "boys quarters" and she will be given a room in it.

I would love to give you her details but I fear you may instigate her to quit the marriage and that is not the outcome my friend desires.

That wasn't what i was looking for, I asked what would yours and her husbands reaction and answer be?? I understand there are diffrent ways off living in Nija with tradition and tribes but you would enter a marriage knowing what shall come, this isn't what the wife seen.

So are the boys quarters not outside the house?  undecided , i shall take that as a yes! just on the wifes doorstep rubbing it in her face (all the near by nabours knowing she is no longer usefull in that department) and before you are to say she will not be made seen, will she not be there hanging her washing or walking the compound. This is fooked up!  shocked  ( sorry for my language ), Please tell your friend this is a bad idea, please have some heart for the wife i beg.

Maybe wise not to give me her details then, because that could be the outcome, but you should also keep out of ears way,  I'm all for helping and advising my friends but I'm not to live their life so i shall never tell them what they should or shouldn't do! they are big enough to make there own choices. Before you say anything I'm not saying you have told him to go ahead with it, but it does sound to me that you are very much up for it. Please, if you are giving him all the pros also tell him the cons on how it will effect his marriage, wife and children because it will and for what, abit on the side (i know, i don't think it's worth it either)

Tell him to rewind back the words he committed too on his wedding day.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 3:51am On Oct 17, 2010
angelUK25:

Maybe wise not to give me her details then, because that could be the outcome, but you should also keep out of ears way,  I'm all for helping and advising my friends but I'm not to live their life so i shall never tell them what they should or shouldn't do! they are big enough to make there own choices. Before you say anything I'm not saying you have told him to go ahead with it, but it does sound to me that you are very much up for it. Please, if you are giving him all the pros also tell him the cons on how it will effect his marriage, wife and children because it will and for what, abit on the side (i know, i don't think it's worth it either)

Tell him to rewind back the words he committed too on his wedding day.

Actually, I don't think he will go through with it. The reaction of his wider family was quite strong. Their resistance surprised him. I'll have another talk with him. I must be honest though I feel so sorry for him. Men need their jollies.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 3:53am On Oct 17, 2010
tpiah:

the op sounds like a cannibal.

i think you should ask your bosses to give you a better script.

They let you out by yourself again? If they can't take care of you, they should put you in an instition
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by mutter(f): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2010
I wonder why the uproar. Let`s think of it this way. Polygamy is still very much of a part of Nigerian life. I ask myself if many men have not taken a second wife because of the ikebe or bubbies etc. Only men an really answer this question.
The only difference is that this man is not planning marriage. That also is not new in Nigeria. Many women live with men and the marriage rites have not been started or sometimes not completed.
Can a man actually cheat on a woman in a polygamous society? I wonder.
No woman likes sharing it is not easy. However also sometimes not as bad as one dreads.
Would I as a woman prefer my man to have a live in gf or go randomly about with various girls?
Does the nigerian society accept a woman leaving a her marriage because the man cheated on her?
Many of us scream in uproar and protest but as we get older we find ourselves fitting into the same pattern.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by angelUK25(f): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2010
johndoe200:

Actually, I don't think he will go through with it. The reaction of his wider family was quite strong. Their resistance surprised him. I'll have another talk with him. I must be honest though I feel so sorry for him. Men need their jollies.

Your still dodging my question iv been asking!! Please answer I'm very much intrigued.  undecided

The family seem to be the only ones with common sense who have yet spoken too him. I really don't understand why you cant see that. (Feel sorry for the man Ha! always remember the word KARMA!!).  grin grin grin
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2010
mutter:

I wonder why the uproar. Let`s think of it this way. Polygamy is still very much of a part of Nigerian life. I ask myself if many men have not taken a second wife because of the ikebe or bubbies etc. Only men an really answer this question.
The only difference is that this man is not planning marriage. That also is not new in Nigeria. Many women live with men and the marriage rites have not been started or sometimes not completed.
Can a man actually cheat on a woman in a polygamous society? I wonder.
No woman likes sharing it is not easy. However also sometimes not as bad as one dreads.
Would I as a woman prefer my man to have a live in gf or go randomly about with various girls?
Does the nigerian society accept a woman leaving a her marriage because the man cheated on her?
Many of us scream in uproar and protest but as we get older we find ourselves fitting into the same pattern.

Now this is a woman who has common sense. I don't know you but I envy the man in your life.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
angelUK25:

Your still dodging my question iv been asking!! Please answer I'm very much intrigued.  undecided

The family seem to be the only ones with common sense who have yet spoken too him. I really don't understand why you cant see that. (Feel sorry for the man Ha! always remember the word KARMA!!).  grin grin grin

The answer is simple, the woman , no matter who she is cannot have "a bit on the side". It is not acceptable and an insult to the man. It can only be accepted where the man no longer wants the woman. I would never tolerate that and I'm sure my friend would not either.

I doubt that your in Nigeria, here the concept of gender equality exists only on TV (thank God for that). Otherwise we might end up with the crazy situations they have in the western world.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by angelUK25(f): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
johndoe200:

The answer is simple, the woman , no matter who she is cannot have "a bit on the side". It is not acceptable and an insult to the man. It can only be accepted where the man no longer wants the woman. I would never tolerate that and I'm sure my friend would not either.

I doubt that your in Nigeria, here the concept of gender equality exists only on TV (thank God for that). Otherwise we might end up with the crazy situations they have in the western world.

Well that makes me sick to the bone!! I despise sexismangry angry angry angry angry

Well whether you or anyone likes it or not the world keeps moving and changing, so you yourself can stay in the past, but we as women (New generation) are not staying with you. Us women don't want to be treated like a peace off meat,machine, or a peace of sh#t on the bottom of a mans shoe, we are a gift from God too. We have only just begun to spread our wings!! Not just in the western world, one being Nija so stick with what you believe as that was how you were raised but please! please have a diffrent head on your shoulders when advising and teaching your sons, or if your children are grown then your grandsons because if they do learn your ways then they may end up lonely old men! and i wouldn't wish that on anybody.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by mutter(f): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2010
angel UK years back i and my friends talked just like you. We were ready to be the new generation of women. But guess what? Most o those girls that shouted the most even ended up marrying much older men as second wives. Many of them are married to men who date other women or have married second wives. Most of them have humbled themselves and now submit to their husbands in the interest of peace in the home. These women I am talking about are mostly educated and holding key positions.
Enjoy this period and rebellious period beause soon reality will set in.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
mutter:

angel UK years back i and my friends talked just like you. We were ready to be the new generation of women. But guess what? Most o those girls that shouted the most even ended up marrying much older men as second wives. Many of them are married to men who date other women or have married second wives. Most of them have humbled themselves and now submit to their husbands in the interest of peace in the home. These women I am talking about are mostly educated and holding key positions.
Enjoy this period and rebellious period beause soon reality will set in.

I didn't think I'd find someone like this on this forum - I think I'm in love. Seriously you are telling her the truth.
Re: Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? by johndoe200: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
angelUK25:

Well that makes me sick to the bone!! I despise sexismangry angry angry angry angry

Well whether you or anyone likes it or not the world keeps moving and changing, so you yourself can stay in the past, but we as women (New generation) are not staying with you. Us women don't want to be treated like a peace off meat,machine, or a peace of sh#t on the bottom of a mans shoe, we are a gift from God too. We have only just begun to spread our wings!! Not just in the western world, one being Nija so stick with what you believe as that was how you were raised but please! please have a diffrent head on your shoulders when advising and teaching your sons, or if your children are grown then your grandsons because if they do learn your ways then they may end up lonely old men! and i wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Spoken like a true child. All this will happen when the following has happened:
1. We are corruption free
2. Everyone gets social security.
3. The Nigerian factor is no more.
4. Free and fair elections are the order of the day
5. All tradition has been abandoned and replaced with enlightened laws.

Get real, this is Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Being Tight Or Stingy? / ... / Household and office items for quick sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.