Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Uber Set For Benin City Launch - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Set For Benin City Launch (10680 Views)

The Lagos Red Line Train Is Set For Completion - Seyi Law / COVID-19: Nigerian Airports Set For Reopening, Passengers Issued Warnings / How Federal Government Achieved Night Operations For Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by daroz(m): 5:56am On Jul 08, 2019
amiibaby:
OK oo I can't wait for it to be introduced in my state...
Which state?
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by Enosa1(m): 5:57am On Jul 08, 2019
This is indeed a welcome development
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 08, 2019
jowhyte:

False alarmist, stop crying more than the bereaved. Uber is a word class cab service that won’t go and plant a business in city they have not done their feasibility studies. Risks, weakness, strength and all.
don't mind those wicked people, always trying to pursue investors.
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by VillagePipu: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2019
jowhyte:

Don’t think this is the reason.

Before they enter a place, there has to be a high population of intra-city commuters, a high population of Internet-savvy users, a high population of young population and a city with considerable investment in road transportation.

The governments of both states aren't looking at both areas and I guess that's why they hadn't gone to those areas.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by weyreypey: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Donmedra:
keep quiet, I know you are from northern Nigeria. Tell me anywhere in the north there's uber or even taxify? Don't mention abuja o
No serious investor is going to the North...not even dangote.... It's that bad. As for me I divorced North from Nigeria as far back as 2007!

Don't wanna go there, don't want to associate with the place in any form!!
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by Catchfirez: 5:59am On Jul 08, 2019
VillagePipu:

There's taxify in Ibadan.
Why is there none in Anambra?

Benin is sure better than Anambra and Enugu combined.

I guess this is a Joke
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by johnpablo541(m): 6:00am On Jul 08, 2019
Igbobyblood:

Onitsha is the commercial capital of south east while enugu is the regional capital.

So why don't they have it?

Taxify operates in owerri.
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by VillagePipu: 6:01am On Jul 08, 2019
Catchfirez:

I guess this is a Joke

What do you have in Anambra that is not in Benin?

Go and see investments in road transportation in Edo state and you go fear. You think it is the nonsense Ugwuanyi is doing in Enugu, attending birthday parties and crying in the face of herdsmen?

Oshiomhole did well in Edo state, Obaseki is also doing well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Catchfirez:

I guess this is a Joke
just look at the size of Edo state compare to enugu or Anambra.

The real Benin city is just 1 local government(oredo) but has expanded into egor and ikpoba Okha , the 3 local government is bigger than Anambra state.

Don't even mention Edo central(ekpoma, uromi) or Edo north(auchi)

Edo is too big abeg

3 Likes

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by Anambralstson: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Igbobyblood:

Onitsha is the commercial capital of south east while enugu is the regional capital.

So why don't they have it?
MrTaxi operate in Onitsha, Asaba, Awka and Owerri

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by weyreypey: 6:03am On Jul 08, 2019
VillagePipu:

Go and see investments in road transportation in Edo state and you go fear. You think it is the nonsense Ugwuanyi is doing in Enugu, attending birthday parties and crying in the face of herdsmen?

The transportation development of Benin city is NOT in any way related to Oshiomole

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2019
VillagePipu:

that's the truth, the kind of road network and how they are developing it in Edo state is calling investors.

3 of the roads in ikpoba Okha that I said can never be fixed in my life time have been fixed with cover drainage and sidewalks.

Mhen go to oredo, abeg obaseki has done it's best in inner road

3 Likes

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by VillagePipu: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:

The transportation development of Benin city is NOT in any way related to Oshiomole

Yes na.
It is related to you, Miss Ugwuanyi and Obiano the drunkard.
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by koolbe(m): 6:04am On Jul 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:

oshiomole is a s scammer, obaseki will soon probe him seff

2 Likes

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by amiibaby(f): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Nobody is doubting what u said. All am saying is abuja being the capital does north mean it belongs to no one.. The bwarris and co owns that land. And FYI abuja is in the north {north central as it is fondly romanced} and as such every northerner have the right to claim whatever achievement it have impacted. Am not saying this as a northerner cos am not am from the place the the sun rise grin[center][/center][center][/center] grin grin[center][/center] grin grin grin grin
Donmedra:
abuja is the capital of Nigeria.

I think there's only 3 state that now have both uber and taxify which are abuja, Lagos and Edo state.

Abuja is the capital of Nigeria
Lagos is a former capital and still Nigeria commercial capital.

So what's so special about Edo state now? What is obaseki doing right?

It's not like we even have crude oil like the 4 big states(river, delta, akwa ibom and bayelsa)
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by weyreypey: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2019
VillagePipu:

Yes na.
It is related to you, Miss Ugwuanyi and Obiano the drunkard.
Benin City has always been a hub of transportation advancement from time immemorial. But you are too young to know that history and unfortunate not to have any course in history
When I post carry your jotter.

1 Like

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by Born2Breed(f): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Great news....many Benin boys will be employed.

Perfect news!!!

1 Like

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by VillagePipu: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

MrTaxi operate in Onitsha, Asaba, Awka and Owerri

Stop disgracing Anambra.

We are talking of international E hailing cab services like Taxify, Uber, Lyft and Co and you're talking of Mr. Taxi. Local nonsensical app that Jim Iyke and one guy were fighting over the ownership.

Owerri has Taxify and big for nothing Anambra has nothing to show.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by weyreypey: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Amanismone:
oshiomole is a s scammer, obaseki will soon probe him seff
I support a nonpolitical probe.
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2019
amiibaby:
Nobody is doubting what u said. All am saying is abuja being the capital does north mean it belongs to no one.. The bwarris and co owns that land. And FYI abuja is in the north {north central as it is fondly romanced} and such every northerner have the right to claimu whatever achievement it have impacted. Am not saying this as a northerner cos am not am from the place the the sun rise grin[center][/center][center][/center] grin grin[center][/center] grin grin grin grin
abuja is our capital and it belongs to all Nigeria, the south has invested huge oil money in developing it so don't think we will give you people that easily.

Abuja is for all Nigerians
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by Born2Breed(f): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:

This Shoprite picture we Oshiomole take scam us.
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by weyreypey: 6:08am On Jul 08, 2019
Born2Breed:

This Shoprite picture we Oshiomole take scam us.
Really? Please tell me more..
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by Okezedan(m): 6:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Na where yahoo boys and olosho full, uber fit operate their services naw. Benin na better location for that

1 Like

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by amiibaby(f): 6:12am On Jul 08, 2019
Donmedra:
abuja is our capital and it belongs to all Nigeria, the south has invested huge oil money in developing it so don't think we will give you people that easily.

Abuja is for all Nigerians
lol am not a northerner, neither am I a Westerner u do the maths. All am saying is that abuja was, is and will be a northern state whether u like it or north. Just like our ppl claiming Lagos as a no mans land does nor make it so. A word as the said is enough for the wise..

Cioa
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by weyreypey: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2019
amiibaby:
lol am not a northerner, neither am I a Westerner u do the maths. All am saying is that abuja was, is and will be a northern state whether u like it or north. Just like our ppl claiming Lagos as a no mans land does nor make it so. A word as the said is enough for the wise..

Cioa
No. Abuja is not a northern State.
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by amiibaby(f): 6:15am On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:

No. Abuja is not a northern State.
wat is it then
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by weyreypey: 6:16am On Jul 08, 2019
amiibaby:
wat is it then

No man's land
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by Anambralstson: 6:16am On Jul 08, 2019
VillagePipu:

Stop disgracing Anambra.

We are talking of international E hailing cab services like Taxify, Uber, Lyft and Co and you're talking of Mr. Taxi. Local nonsensical app that Jim Iyke and one guy were fighting over the ownership.

Owerri has Taxify and big for nothing Anambra has nothing to show.
Otondo, typically African mentality , I guess they are using aircraft to carry you round your glorified villages not the same vehicle and same service anu because others are indigenous, that's is why I shouldn't mention them?

1 Like

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by sylve11: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2019
gboyetade:
They should come to Akure

those peeps there prefers trekking o. make them nor go cast Uber business there o. cool
Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by VillagePipu: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

Otondo, typically African mentality , I guess they are using aircraft to carry you round your glorified villages not the same vehicle and same service anu because others are indigenous, that's is why I shouldn't mention them?

Owerri has Taxify and you have nothing to show.

My friend, mechuonu gi there.

1 Like

Re: Uber Set For Benin City Launch by amiibaby(f): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:

No man's land
lol u must be..... I lack the word to define u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Most Beautiful Places To Visit In Nigeria / Kaduna Marathon Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets / First Time Canadian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.