Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo (48661 Views)

Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by GraGra247(m): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Did Busola sleep with pastors in 2 other churches. I mean since 3 churches will be implicated
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2019
lonelydora:

Because you don't want to know the truth

what truth? or is she part of the smoke and mirrors your rapist lord and savior is deploying to muddy the waters grin grin grin

zombie feening for pastor's prick. grin grin grin grin

you probably wish you were a recipient of your pastor's attentions grin grin grin

just manage pastor's kool aid , ok cheesy cheesy

if he gets out of this you will get to share his prick with his mammy go and you will be lonely no more grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by tfelicityk(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Every journalist knows where they get their source from but some comes up tale to gain fame and enriched themselves.

Why trending this matter so long on social media? The Witnesses should go to court if she had evidences with her...

I am worried - why did she stay so long to speak out? Does it mean it repeated itself again that is why she opened up this time
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Frankyboy1(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Kalixx:
COPIED!!!

"Madame Lauretta! Madame Abike Dabiri! Stella Damasus! Funmi Iyanda! RMD! Banky W! Davido! Gennieve! Rita Dominic & Co Protesters standing with Busola Dakolo, a rape victim of 20 years ago Without Evidence!! We appeal to u in ur conscious state of mind that anytime you hit the street asking for the head of Coza pastor, remember that there's an 11 year old girl that was raped by a 40 year old man in Ahoada Rivers State whose uterus has been ruptured according to medical reports!! That is her evidence starring at us all on the face...

Also remember that a little girl of 5 years old was raped in the anus & vagina by an Imam inside the Mosque in Lagos last month! He was caught on camera!
Check punch Newspapers for more updates! Yet there was a grave yard silence on both issues! Did all this celebrities not see it in the newspapers!
Those of you that joined the Protest, did u not read the newspapers also! Did u not see it Online!!!..

Yet No Protest from them All?? No Condemnation! No Press release! No placards for them! Why? becos they are not celebrities like Timi Dakolo's wife & Pastor Fatoyinbo of Coza! They are just POOREST of the POOR! No one to demand Justice for them..

Hmm!! Nigerians? If Hypocrisy Does Not Kill Us Then Corruption Stands No Chance At All...

May God Forgive Us All...����
I stand to be corrected!"

My brother don't under estimate the power of one man, dont underate your self, the great revolution in Egypt was started by one man,and it spread across like wild fire, if you know all this facts,and have all this convictions, why can't you start all this protests and then watch as we join you emass, and you make a name for yourself as well,and let those that choose to protest choose their own battles, while you honorably choose yours

3 Likes

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by ajiriraphael(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2019
HMMM INTERESTING
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by TemmyT002(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Osheyyyyy
Baddest investigator
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by VillagePipu: 6:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Westtimeline:
Keep your smelly mouth shut if you have no proof. Or he raped your mother? Come forward with proof.

Naah
He raped the mongrel you call your mother and you are a proof of the rape.

5 Likes

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by livinbygrace: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2019
weyreypey:
So the Dakolos were running a blackmail racket on the Pastor??

Whatever happens.... Timi Dakolo will be the greatest loser here.

Any news that involves DEBOLA WILLIAMS,CHUDE JIDEONWO,TOLU OGUNLESI,is nothing but mere propanga.These are Buhari boys.They were all contracted by Tinubu,Amaechi and El Rufai to repackaged Buhari to Nigerians in 2015 election and that was why most people hated Jonathan as at then.They are good at what they do by blowing issues out of proportion.So not surprised about their recent media outcry against the pastor.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by israelmao(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2019
What is the job of Kemi if not rumour-peddling.

1 Like

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Emceesaka: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2019
Kalixx:
COPIED!!!

"Madame Lauretta! Madame Abike Dabiri! Stella Damasus! Funmi Iyanda! RMD! Banky W! Davido! Gennieve! Rita Dominic & Co Protesters standing with Busola Dakolo, a rape victim of 20 years ago Without Evidence!! We appeal to u in ur conscious state of mind that anytime you hit the street asking for the head of Coza pastor, remember that there's an 11 year old girl that was raped by a 40 year old man in Ahoada Rivers State whose uterus has been ruptured according to medical reports!! That is her evidence starring at us all on the face...

Also remember that a little girl of 5 years old was raped in the anus & vagina by an Imam inside the Mosque in Lagos last month! He was caught on camera!
Check punch Newspapers for more updates! Yet there was a grave yard silence on both issues! Did all this celebrities not see it in the newspapers!
Those of you that joined the Protest, did u not read the newspapers also! Did u not see it Online!!!..

Yet No Protest from them All?? No Condemnation! No Press release! No placards for them! Why? becos they are not celebrities like Timi Dakolo's wife & Pastor Fatoyinbo of Coza! They are just POOREST of the POOR! No one to demand Justice for them..

Hmm!! Nigerians? If Hypocrisy Does Not Kill Us Then Corruption Stands No Chance At All...

Original oil dey your head. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Isoduwa(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2019
They want to drink another krest again
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2019
starbuck:
So long catholic church is not included, it is fucking none of my business undecided undecided
Roman Catholic Church, cave of pedophilia priests and Nuns, USA, Northern Ireland, France,, Italy, Brazil , Argentina, Mind You this is on record, the present Pope is having a hard time fighting this plaque in your church. Nigerians are dumb not to come out , homosexuality is rampant in most seminaries

2 Likes

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by omlueh(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2019
My brother God Almighty will continue to bless you and be with you, I have said similar things in one of my post before, all this self acclaimed celebrities or whatever they called themselves, looking at the speck in pastor fatoyinbo abiodun eye and forgetting the log in their own eyes, and casting the stones as if they are all saints and that they all got married one way or another as a virgin, they should note emphatically that there was nothing like Rape between pastor fatoyinbo abiodun and Mrs dakolo busola, it was a pleasure between both parties, wish they were both enjoying and fantasizing on, busola saw it as a great pleasure being taken to womanhood by her highly acclaimed and appreciated pastor were as pastor fatoyinbo abiodun see it as a pleasure having a nice time with a fresh young lady compared to his Wife wish most Men craves for, their was sexual escaped between both parties wish was very sure and both of them enjoy it, why now claiming it was a Rape Allegations against the pastor as if he was the only one involved and enjoy it after so many escaped between them. Let us all reason well before we start pouring things out from our mouths,mind and heart.
Kalixx:
COPIED!!!

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by martineverest(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2019
VillagePipu:

Abi na.
While your mother is yet to vomit hers.
nice reply
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by lomprico(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2019
Ciaos:
I wonder why Busola waited this long to vomit the rubbish she swallowed.

Wetin concern u?
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by lomprico(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
I guessed it the matter of blackmail and threats gone wrong. Weldone anty kemi.

Or a case of a serial rapist!!
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by lomprico(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2019
ornicus:
I should not be saying this, but someone please arrest this troll bitch again and send her to jail for another year.

grin
See fear.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Hangulsaram: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Hangulsaram: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2019
She already mentioned one of the churches, Hahahah! Anyone @ Houseofrock church should contact Madam quick. cheesy
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by ddeola: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Anty, abeg e no concern you o, park well. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by MightySparrow: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Ciaos:

Did she really wait a long time? No, J.F. Kennedy was assassinated 1967, America is still investigating the cause of his death. Crime is crime no matter when detected.

Moreover, certain truths are unveiling. A fellow who knew about it then, testified about the case and how Busola's brother was going to stab the the randy pastor only to be intercepted by two pastors. I hope the pastors will be honest enough to testify in court. He Pastor Ifa - to - yin - obo just manipulated the minor then. I know elders then must have unwittingly intervened and silenced the girl. The trauma and remembrance which torment the then girl must be discussed with her husband who wouldn't be able to make her forget.

My submission, such thing happened to a member of my church a girl of about 15, why we wanted to report to police, the Chief of the Angwan began to beg. The case was laid to rest because we were southerners in a strange land and feared Hausa's attack on us. Thinking of the occurrence now, would you say if the girl had be inflicted with a disease or somehow she wants to voice out her displeasure, or wants to seek for justice now, would it be too late? Justice is never belated.

1 Like

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by kernel01: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Ciaos:

People wouldn't have believed her then. She didn't have the type of platform she has now.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by majamajic(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2019
Ciaos:

the relationship was going on after all that, till everything spoilt , she now track back.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2019
Abeg don't reveal. We've had enough.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by joseph1832(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2019
Just make sure the so called truth you want to reveal won't send you to jail again.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by majamajic(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2019
WorldTravels:
Are you looking to travel to the UAE for business, leisure or for a job with an already waiting one upon arrival.
Contact me on 08109476528 for your guide on how to do so

u what are u still doing here in Nigeria ?

give me a good answer pls or u stop posting this here
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2019
Democrat1c:
Kemi tell us what you know.

Apart from her unstable emotional tantrums, this woman is actually beautiful, intelligent and has beautiful accent with fluency.

To be honest since I’ve been hearing about this lady from linda ikeja saga to Davido/chioma rants and even her arrest it was only about 2days ago I decided to take her seriously and listen(not read) to her audio on the coza saga. I was thrown off with how intelligent, transparent, detailed and articulate she is, I was expecting to hear sm rowdy creepy old lady’s voice bt shockingly she got my attention I listened to her to the very end because she made sense and atleast in this particular case i agree with her and the way she’s handling it. On her being pretty I haven’t paid attention to that or observed. Lol

Regards Her recent story I know house on the rock might be involved however not directly cos I go there smtmes and know timi is a member atleast last time I checked.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Lovine: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2019
starbuck:
So long catholic church is not included, it is fucking none of my business undecided undecided

What about your Bishops in Europe and US?
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Ok Lets Hear It Or Shut The Hel| Up.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by habss: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2019
seriously I like this woman always brave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Jollof Buys New Range Rover (Photos, Video) / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.