Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo (48887 Views)

Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
hopeless liar. you either spill whatever you have or stfu ma. no right thinking person will accord you any undue relevance. Ibiyeome's treatment is small compared to what will soon be meted out to you.
Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by tillaman(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kalixx:
COPIED!!!

"Madame Lauretta! Madame Abike Dabiri! Stella Damasus! Funmi Iyanda! RMD! Banky W! Davido! Gennieve! Rita Dominic & Co Protesters standing with Busola Dakolo, a rape victim of 20 years ago Without Evidence!! We appeal to u in ur conscious state of mind that anytime you hit the street asking for the head of Coza pastor, remember that there's an 11 year old girl that was raped by a 40 year old man in Ahoada Rivers State whose uterus has been ruptured according to medical reports!! That is her evidence starring at us all on the face...

Also remember that a little girl of 5 years old was raped in the anus & vagina by an Imam inside the Mosque in Lagos last month! He was caught on camera!
Check punch Newspapers for more updates! Yet there was a grave yard silence on both issues! Did all this celebrities not see it in the newspapers!
Those of you that joined the Protest, did u not read the newspapers also! Did u not see it Online!!!..

Yet No Protest from them All?? No Condemnation! No Press release! No placards for them! Why? becos they are not celebrities like Timi Dakolo's wife & Pastor Fatoyinbo of Coza! They are just POOREST of the POOR! No one to demand Justice for them..

Hmm!! Nigerians? If Hypocrisy Does Not Kill Us Then Corruption Stands No Chance At All...

May God Forgive Us All...����
I stand to be corrected!"
spot on! Those bunch of hypocrites suddenly Became activists just cause she’s Mrs Dakolo

1 Like

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by tfelicityk(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thanks for your enlightenment... I didn't have access to the said video. May God save us in the world of vanity upon vanity.
Rosay15:
... if you watched the whole video then you will why she voice out now and moreover she did not any issue with the church but the pastor but some brainwashed followers won’t see that cause they don’t wanna know the truth.
Have you asked yourself why the man didn’t sue them as he claimed if he sure for him that the whole drama is a lie.
Busola have filed a complaint against him though but until people realize that being a spiritual leader and your sexuality is two different things.
The pastor in has many past that he should have make restitution in front of his congregation and seek God’s grace but you know now people think your past can never hunt you especially if you’re still dwelling in the same past but using spiritual leader to cover up.
Only God really knows his or her own cus to me humanity is the best religion.

1 Like

Re: COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo by Wande22(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
insightfulobser:
Some things are better left unsaid
abi now

Sent a pm. Please respond either via mail or 08-1606-94-908 (WhatsApp)

Saw your designs.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.