Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

5 Ultimate Tips To Dominating In Medical School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Ultimate Tips To Dominating In Medical School (795 Views)

11 Years In Medical School- Imsu Medical Students Cry Out / Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ultimate Tips To Dominating In Medical School by Emmaxy9(m): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Did you just see dominate? I know you might be pretty scared and considering how to cope in medical school, but you heard that right, Dominate not survive.

These days, the trend is how do I cope with the stress in medical school, how do I survive in medical school. To burst your bubble, medical school doesn’t deserve all that hype. Yes, you heard that right.

Table of Contents
Hello
How hard is medical school?
How do one overcome the fears of failing in medical school?
5 Ultimate tips to Dominating in Medical School
Don’t aim to be average -tips to dominating in medical school
What to do-tips to dominating in medical school
Be Consistent and Disciplined
What to do
Your time is precious, keep it
You are going to do the work anyway, so love it
What to do -tips to dominating in medical school
Work your way to continual motivation -tips to dominating in medical school
Conclusion-tips to dominating in medical school
Hello

You might begin to rethink that and wonder as well. Of course, yes! Medical school entails lots of work but in this amazing post we will discuss 5 Ultimate Tips for dominating in medical school.

Follow me on this guide as it’s going to be a wonderful eye-opener for you. Tips to dominating in medical school.

Relax, take a seat and enjoy. You are not in haste, are you? You need to take your time because we are going to see all what medical school is and what it’s not.

But before we start, let’s take a few questions that will aid you;

Did I just say it will aid you? It will be an eye-opener for you! Without taking much of our time, let’s get started right away.

Medical school amongst other disciplines in the university has been known to be very voracious and hectic. You’ll get to do anatomy, biochemistry, physiology etc in a very short time.

Are you considering that? To amaze you, those mentioned courses are fully fledged courses in other disciplines that require 4 years. 4 good years! But guess what? You will get to do them under one year.

But that’s for medical schools in Nigeria. Is the system different in yours, let me know through the comment box!

To be very sincere with you, medical school is hard. I won’t come here to say something to discourage you but that’s the truth.

But don’t feel discouraged, that’s what this post is for. It is to give you 5 ultimate tips to dominating in medical school.

Surely, there’s usually some atoms of fears that seldom occur in every medical student. Amidst that smart guy you know in your class exists some kind of fear.

The thing is almost everyone is scared. Of course, you cannot detect their fears but they are deep there. Overcoming your fears in medical school involves work.

You need to work your way through such that the possibility of failing lessens and your possibility of succeeding increases.

Hey, that’s just some things to be cleared about. Now let’s go into the 5 ultimate tips to dominating in medical school.

5 Ultimate tips to Dominating in Medical School
Don’t aim to be average -tips to dominating in medical school
I know it’s typical of most medical students to just set their targets to pass a course, cross over, or complete medical school normally. But this kind of mentality is shitty, it helps you to keep on playing in what I call the rat race. The rat race is a kind of place for the averages, the students who just want to pass, who just want to get through normally without aiming big.

Well, you might think, isn’t it a good thing to aim to just finish medical school? To burst your bubble, its not! Search average in the dictionary, what do you see? Normal, ordinary, common, etc.

Look around you’ll notice that brands and products that trends left the rat race. Consider Mark Zuckerberg for an example, he didn’t just aim to get money to feed his family or his household. But he completely dominated his sectors.

If you search the internet, you will find that there are lots of social networking sites who are still in rat race. One might be comfortable being normal, earning some money and enjoying the present, but its not same for the giants. The giants make their goals so high, that sometimes the world thinks they’re insane.

Think about it! Wouldn’t it be so good for you that when others are in the rat race struggling and competing, you’re a giant?

How good will it be that, in that hard course everyone’s been considering difficult, you smashed a distinction? Very awesome!

Now this is what to do. Go back take a journal and set your goals so high. Don’t aim to be average; it’s a failing formula already.

Aim in whatever phase you’re in, to be the best and not some average idiot. Lol. Do I sound like I hate averages? It is good! You need to hate average too!

I suggest a book for you to help you grow. It’s pone that will change your mentality forever. You want it? Why not comment, and drop your email and I’ll send it directly to your mail?

Be Consistent and Disciplined
Now you might look at that smart guy and wonder it’s a blessing. Don’t be fooled, it’s entirely not. Everyone is blessed with the same opportunities and capabilities.

Consistency and Discipline is key not being smart. Don’t think because you aced through high school, that its going to be a smooth ride. If you assume smartness comes naturally and fail to grow, you will fail out of medical school.

There will be times when you will be free. Sometimes, it might be uncomfortable. But this is where discipline comes in.

Discipline to do what ought to be done whether you feel like or not.
Discipline to read when uncomfortable
Discipline to leave that time wasting gist
Discipline to wake up when your body is crying for more sleep
Discipline to endure whatever comes no matter what and lots more….
What to do
Discipline and consistency should be at your breast plates to dominate in medical school. It’s not going to be an easy ride. It might be hard to get started but the amazing part is the benefits when you’re in motion.

You will just be sailing when there’s motion. While others are struggling to cope, you’re dominating and excelling extraordinarily!

Your time is precious, keep it
If you check highly successful medical students, you should notice some things. What is that? It’s that they spend their time on what’s most important.

If you want to dominate medical school, you will have to be a master of time. Check what you’re spending your time on. Are you wasting it? Are you still chatting 3 hours about who’s better between messi and Ronaldo? Then it’s time to stop.

I usually loved playing table tennis each day after classes. But later, I found that, that little time can be used to do something more fulfilling. I had to quit table tennis. Of course it was uncomfortable, but I needed to use my time for what’s most important

Become a time master.
Set schedules for what to do each day
Cut off Social media
Limit going to anything not worthy enough for your time
Guide your time preciously and value it as gold.
You are going to do the work anyway, so love it

Read more fromhttp://www.healthysparkles.com.ng/tips-to-dominating-medical-school/
Re: 5 Ultimate Tips To Dominating In Medical School by xendercage: 6:08am On Jul 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Dr. K. O. Udude Becomes The New Dean Faculty Of Law EBSU / Things We Should Avoid For Our Children Not To Do / What Is The Full Meaning Of GSS In School Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.