Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun (83553 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by cococandy(f): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Why are you sending me DMs?

Insulting feminists and trying to crawl into my inbox. Wetin dey worry you?
fx45:
Awon frustrated feminists cannot stop ranting

9 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by delishpot: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
She died a Mrs. Many women rather die in sorrow with the title of Mrs than live a peaceful life as Divorcee.
One down..... Many more to go.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Wettoid123: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
There is no hope for the common man,is this the type of senator that want to represent its people in the helm of affairs,....
A senator that knows he is HIV positive but prefers to spread the virus by not allowing the victim to know his status....too bad.
I believed its past sins is what is haunting him now.

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by modsfucker: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
Why is it that northerners don't like their wives going for HIV test? A Northerner from Katsina state fell sick and was promptly admitted at nnewi teaching hospital, he was HIV positive. He had three wives who came with him that very day. The head doc, wanted HIV test to be carried out on the wives, the man bluntly refused. His wives didn't know he was positive. One of them fortunately understood what was going on and she fell down wailing. I ask again, what is wrong with the Northerner s?
Igbo women going for inter tribal marriages, I hope you are reading this ? As for homosexuals, may your Anus leak forever including wicked Senator Abbo. Evil man!

1. I'm a Northerner

2. I will marry you; and

3. We're not going for HIV test... We go knack raw amd raw
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by diehard1: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
I saw last week in the media that this man sued the Navy in 2004 for discrimination as an HIV patient. He went along to infect his wife that he met in 2009 without disclosing his status. The guys is very wicked. Look at how he even delt with the photographer. Imagine the number of people he must have deliberately infected. He should be tried for murder and all the associated crimes. Such human beings deserve no mercy. He should be locked up where he will rot in hell.

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by vineyardfarms: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
Change your character as you have changed your name. If these narations are true then he must be very wicked, heartless, evil, demon possessed and self centred who outh not to be a senator. Knowingly Infecting client with hiv is a crime of its own. Thoes affected by his actions should come forth to expose this devil call abbo elisha clifford. May God help us and open our eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
fx45:
Awon frustrated feminists cannot stop ranting
WAHALA LO KO ARA E SI

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Armaggedon:
but it is not tribalistic to say "Yoruba man smiles as he weds his Igbo bride" right? aren't you weaponing the word tribalism?

The topic u ought to say weaponise the word. It's bent on been used as a sharp edge swords in driving hate and dislike through.
The example u gave is ideal and that isn't any form of weaponization as it promotes unity.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by IndianRomeo: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Swargu:

He spreads HIV...
. The said senator was once a member of 11AK in navy training school at Akaso. That was around 2001. He was later sent packing from the training back home on medical grounds.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by koyyess: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
This so called 'not too young to run' movement is getting out of hand.

Negroes know how to spoil good things.

Just look at the animals the useless movement is producing.

Bringing a decent youth with good leadership skills is hard now. Na only diseased animals remain for this generation?
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by addicted268(f): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beremx:
God knows how many women he must have infected with HIV. Chai!! shocked

Rest well dear

And God knows how many men the women he gave must have infected.oh God

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beremx:
God knows how many women he must have infected with HIV. Chai!! shocked

Rest well dear
and now he's a senator... He will spread it willingly and unwillingly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Armaggedon: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
stinflame:

The topic u ought to say weaponise the word. It's bent on been used as a sharp edge swords in driving hate and dislike through.
The example u gave is ideal and that isn't any form of weaponization as it promotes unity.
issues of "hate" "dislike" and "ideal" which you speak of are subjective. provided what is being stated is the FACT, learn to accept it without recourse to blackmail. tolerance is the hallmark of civility
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by delawal: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
wisdomguy4u:
I know this girl when she was sick, I'm from same town with her in Anambra . The family members tried all they could to go public and seek justice for what the slapping senator did to their daughter but for the fact that the internet wasn't strong like it is now then; their voice was not heard. So i can confirm the authenticity of the story.
I came to know Uche d late wife in 2011 in federal university of technology Yola which is now modibbo university. she was my classmate then when we dey do postgraduate diploma in business admin. she was quiet,intelligent and beautiful. but then we use to hear DT d husband beats her a lot. she comes to school with her car then so we presumed she is married to a rich husband. some of us Igbo's then wondered how she came all d way from east and married in d north. I later heard from one of our classmate DT she became very sick and she died in 2013. never knew it was hiv she suffrerd. also that she had to leave her abusive marriage and went back to his fathers house. I heard DT most times d husband will beat her and she will run away in d middle of d nite for safety . DT incident of d husband creating a scene in d motor park I also heard it then. then d mans name na Clifford ishiaku, never knew heis d same person as senator abbo now. immediately I read the story I called an old friend and one of our classmate who lives in Yola, he confirmed DT its d same man bearing d name.

that girl Uche deserves justice. people should also learn their lesson from this her story. Uche continue to rest in d lord.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
remiopash:

Did Akeem infect you too?

He's an anal rapist.

I'm clean btw kiss
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Charly68: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
He should be taken out of circulation...how are we sure he has not infected other women in Ekiti where he was been harbored by the former comical governor
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Alberttahir: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
With this, the story is true. Please we shouldn't just read and ignore the issue here. Those who can help should please do something. From the narration so far, it appears the lady's family is helpless on the issue. The senator should be taught a lesson so others could learn and change their character. Women are not in any way less that they should be treated in a cluel way. God didn't make a mistake in creating them women. I'm greatly touched by this narration that if only I'm able and have money, I would take the matter personally and do anything just to see that justice prevail. This issue should go beyond social media, I beg una.
delawal:

I came to know Uche d late wife in 2011 in federal university of technology Yola which is now modibbo university. she was my classmate then when we dey do postgraduate diploma in business admin. she was quiet,intelligent and beautiful. but then we use to hear DT d husband beats her a lot. she comes to school with her car then so we presumed she is married to a rich husband. some of us Igbo's then wondered how she came all d way from east and married in d north. I later heard from one of our classmate DT she became very sick and she died in 2013. never knew it was hiv she suffrerd. also that she had to leave her abusive marriage and went back to his fathers house. I heard DT most times d husband will beat her and she will run away in d middle of d nite for safety . DT incident of d husband creating a scene in d motor park I also heard it then. then d mans name na Clifford ishiaku, never knew heis d same person as senator abbo now. immediately I read the story I called an old friend and one of our classmate who lives in Yola, he confirmed DT its d same man bearing d name.

that girl Uche deserves justice. people should also learn their lesson from this her story. Uche continue to rest in d lord.

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by okogbemyk(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Its really sickening ,to learn that he worked for some politicians as a consultant in what if I may ask...judging from association with atiku and co with his health status ... He is most likely a bisexual gigolo, consultant love-vendor its written all over him and character.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by apcmustwin(f): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
did I say he is rich? besides your outlooks does not determine your pocket.
so you agree that the deceased lady married him for money?
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by fx45(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
cococandy:
Why are you sending me DMs?

Insulting feminists and trying to crawl into my inbox. Wetin dey worry you?
Are you the gang leader?
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Ubdavis(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
This man seems to be flirtatious, pays more attention to sexual adventure... very wicked infect someone knowingly. I think he is a threat to humanity..
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by bigcasava1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beremx:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/unending-trouble-of-senator-abbo/
I have no pity for any info girl that suffer in hands of other tribes for marriage sake, whatever they see they should carry it. Anyway the senator must not go unpunished
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Codes151(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
For decency sake! We have to drop this pig
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by tintingz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
lordsterlin:

Its hard to believe the lady's story because if the man actually had HIV and was on treatment, he wouldn't be able to infect his wife and even anybody unless it was his wife who infected him with the virus. If the latter is true then one can understand why he became violent with her and denied her attention.

My thoughts exactly.

I think one should look at the possibility of the both side, people shouldn't jump into sentimental conclusion.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by tintingz(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
bigcasava1:
I have no pity for any info girl that suffer in hands of other tribes for marriage sake, whatever they see they should carry it. Anyway the senator must not go unpunished

It's not the tribe that assault people, it's people that assault people.

Even in same tribe we see assault and domestic violence still happening.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by vineyardfarms: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
diehard1:
I saw last week in the media that this man sued the Navy in 2004 for discrimination as an HIV patient. He went along to infect his wife that he met in 2009 without disclosing his status. The guys is very wicked. Look at how he even delt with the photographer. Imagine the number of people he must have deliberately infected. He should be tried for murder and all the associated crimes. Such human beings deserve no mercy. He should be locked up where he will rot in hell.
So this goat knows his HIV status since 2004 BEEN EXPOSED BY THE Nigerian NAVY. YET HE WENT INFECTING HIS VICTIMS WHILE TREATING HIMSELF SECRETELY LEAVING HIS NUMEROUS VICTIMS TO DIE IN PAIN. HOW MANY LADIES WOULD HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES THROU SEXUAL CONTACT WITH HIM? THE HEART OF IS DESPIRATELY WICKED. PLS VICTIMS COME OUT OF YOUR HIDING SPEAK UP. SENATE SHOULD EXPELL HIM. HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by gwama: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Today, sombody make a marriage without do HIV test and hepatitis test, this is terrible.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by felaismyhero(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
kingzizzy:
What a sad story if it is true. This Senator Abbo must be a demon
yes,most of our leaders and the people who decide our fate are demons! cant you see we live in darkness? isnt it obvious we are surrounded by poverty? should you be surprised we are not developing? do demons develop a place?

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by objobj: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
lordsterlin:

Its hard to believe the lady's story because if the man actually had HIV and was on treatment, he wouldn't be able to infect his wife and even anybody unless it was his wife who infected him with the virus. If the latter is true then one can understand why he became violent with her and denied her attention

Go patch l beg. Doctor google

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Zikora1000(f): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
modsfucker:

1. I'm a Northerner

2. I will marry you; and

3. We're not going for HIV test... We go knack raw amd raw
may my Jesus forbid! Northerner? See as fear catch me. Ndigbo, save me pls

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Zikora1000(f): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
RichardRandy:

Igbo women are their targets when the want do evil... And all involve igbo women... I have heard stories like this before and even worst that this.. I know another man who his wife gave birth through operation which left a huge scare on her Tommy.. Do u know that till today the man beats her silly and body shakes her for that same scar... Smh

Igbo women needs reorientation.
igbo fathers should sit up . What is all this inter tribal marriage I hear about. My dad sent me back to the east as soon as I finish secondary school. You dare not mention inter tribal marriage to my dad. fathers please protect your daughter's. Mothers too should caution and train their girls well. As for me, if it is not an igbo guy, dey chop am,no give me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.