Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun (83584 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by charlsecy(m): 6:30am On Jul 09, 2019
Zikora1000:
Igbo women going for inter tribal marriages, I hope you are reading this ?
How does this concern inter-tribal marriage? I never knew inter-ethnic marriage spreads HIV!
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by zoedew: 6:46am On Jul 09, 2019
DSS claimed to have cleared the man to contest elections
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBalaka:
She was even taking it up her poop shoot all for love?

Why would somebody fck yansh?

Sodomy is a satanic ritual where life (sperm) meets dirt (sh¡t) and is forever corrupted.

Am very sure this Senator is 100 percent a fagg0t and the only reason he likes beating women is to vent his angst from all those years of being raped.

All you fagg0ts reading this, better stop your Faggotry or else death awaits you. HIV is transmitted mainly through anal sex between men. Fagg0ts are the main vector for its spread. Bisexual goats like this useless Senator are the ones spreading aids to women and eventually to hetro men.

Kill all fagg0ts

Pic related : it should help you stop analizing

Until you straff a woman through the yansh.. then u can come here and talk about this... most women can only cum when u kpash them through there...
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by NoToPile: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2019
charlsecy:
How does this concern inter-tribal marriage? I never knew inter-ethnic marriage spreads HIV!

Loool you sef see am.

See how the thread has turned around

As for senator Abbo, his sins have found him out.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by charlsecy(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2019
NoToPile:
Loool you sef see am.See how the thread has
I saw nothing hence my question. How does inter-ethnic marriage foster the spread of HIV?
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2019
cococandy:
Ndi war room

Wonyi and thothermes.

How far? Was his first wife a virtuous woman for staying with his philandering behind while watching war room and praying for him to bring his disease ridden self back to her?

It's the second wife who was doing stand by your man that should be sweating now. And the side chick who was shopping with him for butt plugs or whatever.

And every chick who had fked with this guy. You can be sure he did not tell them about his status and you can be sure he went raw

This is a while new avenue for lawsuits against senator abbo.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by modsfucker: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Zikora1000:
liar. You just spoke igbo. Biko stop pulling my legs

And if I speak Hausa now, what will you say?

To tell you the truth, I'm a Hausa man but most of my friends are of Igbo extraction. I see myself marrying an Igbo wife in the near future... And I pray to God to soften your mind to pick a Hausa man as your husband.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by cococandy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
It’s funny but not funny
ornicus:

It's the second wife who was doing stand by your man that should be sweating now. And the side chick who was shopping with him for butt plugs or whatever.

And every chick who had fked with this guy. You can be sure he did not tell them about his status and you can be sure he went raw

This is a while new avenue for lawsuits against senator abbo.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Ikinternational: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
wonder233:
There would have been lots of clean responsible guys asking that girl out, but no, typical Ibo girl looking for a man that will solve all their financial problems as well as that of their family, she settled for the HIV woman abuser.
There are many Ibo girls in such financial marriages, constantly being beaten and treated like every other piece of domestic furniture.
*Spits

In what part of the world does a man's financial status not help when wooing a woman? You just opened your mouth to spit rubbish.
Newsflash: the women tribe prefer a man with financial stability
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by CoolJulian: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
franchasng:
My dear Igbo ladies de fuckup wella!!

All you Igbo girls that date and marry anyhow; hope u are reading

You see Hausa man you date and marry!

You see Benue man you date and marry!

You see Yoruba demons you date and marry all because of money!

Their family history or lineage you don't even know!

In Igbo land it is a taboo to marry somebody without making thorough findings about his or her family background, their history!

You check if the family has mental illness history, epilepsy, sickle cell, or any deadly sickness and disease for your own good!

No Church in Igbo land will wed you without carrying out HIV and genotype test. Some even insist you go for fertility test too.

Igbo ladies wake up oh, stop dating every guy you meet in the city, use your head, marry your tribe to reduce risk involved.

Inter tribal marriage don't always favor women, it favors men more, so as an Igbo lady before you decide to date or marry any guy from another tribe, think it true, are you ready to take the huge risks involved

Think about the distance involved, if he kills you nobody will be there, and you know how Northern men and other tribes are wicked to other fellow humans, they have no respect for human life like the Igbo tribe where you came from, so Igbo ladies stop dating anyhow and marrying anyhow.

It is not a must to marry oh! Stay alive biko!

Most men from other tribes target Igbo ladies for their evil, avoid them at all cost!! Let them go to their women please it is for your safety please and please!!

Are you ready to endure the ups and downs

Igbo ladies wake up oh!!! angry

Where are all the Nigerian feminists and activists, this is what you guys should start a nationwide protest for and I will be glad to join in sponsoring the nationwide protest to sensitize Nigerian women, especially Igbo ladies who marry anyhow all because of money and stupidity!!

How can you marry a man or woman in this age and time without knowing their HIV status, na wa oh!!

How can you even be having sex without condom in this era as a single guy or lady, believe me this senator have spread HIV all over Nigeria, please jail this man asap!!

Make una carry placard, this man has infected so many innocent ladies with HIV, believe me as a senator in Nigeria, he must have infected at least 200 ladies with HIV and he deserves to be jailed for life if not murdered
!!!

How is it your business about who anyone marries?
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by franchasng: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
CoolJulian:

How is it your business about who anyone marries?
sorry you can marry Osama Bin Laden but please we don't want to hear any complain from you or hear your family disturb us with any bad news undecided
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by kingzizzy: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
charlsecy:
I saw nothing hence my question. How does inter-ethnic marriage foster the spread of HIV?

Well, although aids is spread through intercourse, those who engage in nasal sex have a much higher risk of infection. There are sections of Nigeria, who for reasons best known to them, are well known to engage in anal sex of both the sexes. In fact, it is so prevalent amongst them that it has almost become normal to engage in it.

There are other sections of Nigeria that absolutely detest such acts, such as Igbos. So if an Igbo girl decides to marry into that section of the country known to routinely practice anal sex, whatever she sees, she should take

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by TheAdvocate(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
She married him and few months after she had AIDS chai!
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by iluvdonjazzy: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kennydoc:

Did you see this part of the article, especially the part in bold?

my dear read it well, you will discover it was a typographical error, she wanted to write "SHE" can't you see that statement does not make sense as she use HE instead of SHE.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by CoolJulian: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
franchasng:
sorry you can marry Osama Bin Laden but please we don't want to hear any complain from you or hear your family disturb us with any bad news undecided

And I ask again: 'How is it your business?'

You keep talking about how other tribes, except Igbo are wicked, target Igbo's to maltreat, but fail to realise that you are unnecessarily attacking and provoking people who've done no wrong to you, you are a big problem to Igbo's.

Tribal bigot!
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by franchasng: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
CoolJulian:

And I ask again: 'How is it your business?'

You keep talking about how other tribes, except Igbo are wicked, target Igbo's to maltreat, but fail to realise that you are unnecessarily attacking and provoking people who've done no wrong to you, you are a big problem to Igbo's.

Tribal bigot!
Go and marry Shekau you hear

How many times have you heard an Igbo guy married a non Igbo lady and killed her or maltreated her or adopted her and how many times have you heard or read about Northern guys doing same to Igbo ladies

If you like marry from Afghanistan, that's your problem okay

If my daughter dare such, if I warn her and she refuse, I will disown her and if her actions threatens my peace of mind and well being, I don't mind doing away with her codedly, yes call me wicked, oh yeah wink

British Royal family wasted their daughter Princess Diana when she decided to marry a Muslim from Africa or so, they warned her but she refused, where is she today

Life is beyond loving foolishly and stupidly okay, but if u like continue, at least you aren't my sister or someone close to me so if anything goes bad, I won't have to bother, so run along undecided
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Kennydoc(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
my dear read it well, you will discover it was a typographical error, she wanted to write "SHE" can't you see that statement does not make sense as she use HE instead of SHE.

No, you're getting it wrong. She was referring to the Senator being a nobody then and she equally being a nobody, so people didn't take the story seriously. If any of them had mattered, the story could have gained traction. The story only gained traction now cos the man is a senator. Nobody knows anything about the lady assaulted.

"She (my sister) was a nobody and I was the daughter of a nobody..." Does it make sense to you this way? If she was referring to her sister, she would have said "she (my sister) and I were daughters of a nobody...".
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by wonder233: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
LMAO na real women tribe! See person wey dey try yab person
Ikinternational:

In what part of the world does a man's financial status not help when wooing a woman? You just opened your mouth to spit rubbish.
Newsflash: the women tribe prefer a man with financial stability
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Ikinternational: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
wonder233:
LMAO na real women tribe! See person wey dey try yab person

I struggle with comprehending rubbish.
Only igbo women like a man with money is a cognizant thought from your ruptured brain. Smh
SIT
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by CoolJulian: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
franchasng:
Go and marry Shekau you hear

How many times have you heard an Igbo guy married a non Igbo lady and killed her or maltreated her or adopted her and how many times have you heard or read about Northern guys doing same to Igbo ladies

If you like marry from Afghanistan, that's your problem okay

If my daughter dare such, if I warn her and she refuse, I will disown her and if her actions threatens my peace of mind and well being, I don't mind doing away with her codedly, yes call me wicked, oh yeah wink

British Royal family wasted their daughter Princess Diana when she decided to marry a Muslim from Africa or so, they warned her but she refused, where is she today

Life is beyond loving foolishly and stupidly okay, but if u like continue, at least you aren't my sister or someone close to me so if anything goes bad, I won't have to bother, so run along undecided

Why do you refer to me as a 'she?'
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Xisnin(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
davillian:
The next set of people that will come out to sue him are the people he infected with HIV intentionally.
None of them will come out. HIV stigma is still very strong.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
kingzizzy:
What a sad story if it is true. This Senator Abbo must be a demon

All politicians are demons
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBalaka:
She was even taking it up her poop shoot all for love?

Where did you come by that information ?
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by davillian(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Xisnin:

None of them will come out. HIV stigma is still very strong.
Just wait and see.
It takes just one person
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Xisnin(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
davillian:

Just wait and see.
It takes just one person who have nothing to lose
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by wonder233: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bla bla bla
Ikinternational:

I struggle with comprehending rubbish.
Only igbo women like a man with money is a cognizant thought from your ruptured brain. Smh
SIT
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by kinguwem: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
wisdomguy4u:
I know this girl when she was sick, I'm from same town with her in Anambra . The family members tried all they could to go public and seek justice for what the slapping senator did to their daughter but for the fact that the internet wasn't strong like it is now then; their voice was not heard. So i can confirm the authenticity of the story.
The lady's soul should be allowed to rest in peace. The health details of a patient is confidential even after death. Exposing her status just to get at Senator Abbo is unethical & a betrayal of shared confidentiality.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Zikora1000(f): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
modsfucker:

And if I speak Hausa now, what will you say?

To tell you the truth, I'm a Hausa man but most of my friends are of Igbo extraction. I see myself marrying an Igbo wife in the near future... And I pray to God to soften your mind to pick a Hausa man as your husband.
I reject it. Hausa husband, haba! Pls wish me well Biko
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by modsfucker: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Zikora1000:
I reject it. Hausa husband, haba! Pls wish me well Biko

Yes, Hausa husband... And you're telling me where you live right now for imminent kickstart of the courtship. cheesy
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Akinyemi325: 4:56am On Jul 10, 2019
God save us
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by remiopash: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

He's an anal rapist.

I'm clean btw kiss

Eeya..I am happy for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.