Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman (17988 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by Benekruku(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Cioccolata:
In a saner country...
This man would have been arrested.

Mention the sane country you talking about.

That voting was not done electronically and their was no way figures could have been transmitted to a server?

Or that the constitution does not recognise electronic voting.

2 Likes

Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by zoedew: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2019
You spoke
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by zoedew: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Mention the sane country you talking about.

That voting was not done electronically and their was no way figures could have been transmitted to a server?

Or that the constitution does not recognise electronic voting.

The Server Folks will not listen until the Supreme Court tells them what you just posted
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by OhiOfIhima: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2019
Did you have anything to open up Mr man. whatever legit u do, you do it for the work you are higher to do.

Nigeria is peace n so it shall be, Amin
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

And the worse part of it is that Nigerians don't really hate corruption but they are just angry that they are not the one benefitting from corruption or rather they are not the one carrying out the corruption

Exactly.

My side is not benefiting.

1 Like

Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by fredoooooo: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2019
No need to Baba, let them go to Cameroon abegi
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by Sidneyjack: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2019
Truly creation of more polling unit does not in any way confer advantages on the ruling party or any state when it comes zonal level
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by Sheggzyunited(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2019
As soon as coverups against all allegations are intact.
Liers.
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by opribo(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2019
You better do and save your name, computers don't lie.
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by alizma: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2019
cucumbae:
After collecting money to install server you say inec don't have a server
There are things you dont understand. INEC has a server but not effective enough to depend on in a court case. These are the reasons for that
1. There are some location in Nigeria that are yet to be covered by the network operators, hence data from such areas may not be transferred to the serve on election day
2. Nigeria electoral act does not recognize the use of server
3. The serve is mainly for INEC internal control measure to minimize a possible case of rigging.
You dont bring such unreliable and unrecorgnize material to the court as evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by Racoon(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2019
Another inconclusive "robust reply" loading.
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by sapientia(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2019
Show us states and lG with corresponding wards and polling units.

The south have already been rigged before election.
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2019
alizma:

There are things you dont understand. INEC has a server but not effective enough to depend on in a court case. These are the reasons for that
1. There are some location in Nigeria that are yet to be covered by the network operators, hence data from such areas may not be transferred to the serve on election day
2. Nigeria electoral act does not recognize the use of server
3. The serve is mainly for INEC internal control measure to minimize a possible case of rigging.
You dont bring such unreliable and unrecorgnize material to the court as evidence.
When the electoral amendment bill that would include electronic voting was sent to him to sign,he refused to signed it.Didn't that tell you he has an ulterior motive? Why did they used card reader if they know that they can't use server?When inec register voters electronically where did they store the voters identity?
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by akdjr(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Atiku is cumming............. Pls give it to me harder!
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by alizma: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2019
cucumbae:
When the electoral amendment bill that would include electronic voting was sent to him to sign,he refused to signed it.Didn't that tell you he has an ulterior motive? Why did they used card reader if they know that they can't use server?When inec register voters electronically where did they store the voters identity?
Sent to him at what time, how many months to the election before it was sent to him, do you know how many issues that will arise and require to be address once he sign it or you just think is about singing?
I just told you there are some areas in Nigeria that has no access to telecommunication what have you to say about that before talking about electronic voting?
Some of you just sit at home and type because you have access to phone. You don try to solve any problem. Your interest is to criticize what someone is not doing right.

1 Like

Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by blackboy(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Anything you say na scam or inconclusive. INEC under you is a scam and an agency of APC. Only God will save us from INEC scam
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by tomalvickie4335: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Waiting for a 'robust response '.... in other news start data sharing bizness, vtu vending, utility bill payment biz with low capital, registration free, click on the link in my signature
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by bangbangall: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2019
He want to write book after his retirement on how he rigged 2019 General elections.
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by ND212: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2019
He should speak now not after all set and don
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by Kingspin(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
You conducted election fraud yet you're undecided
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by Monday60655(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
When you finish your interference and mathematics on the results with your employer right. Already we know
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
alizma:

Sent to him at what time, how many months to the election before it was sent to him, do you know how many issues that will arise and require to be address once he sign it or you just think is about singing?
I just told you there are some areas in Nigeria that has no access to telecommunication what have you to say about that before talking about electronic voting?
Some of you just sit at home and type because you have access to phone. You don try to solve any problem. Your interest is to criticize what someone is not doing right.
He has refused to signed the bill way back before the election
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by alizma: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
cucumbae:
He has refused to signed the bill way back before the election
Way back is not an answer to my question. I said how many months to the election?
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by Johnkay01: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
“I cannot remember any country in Europe that does electronic voting; they still engage in manual process. Holland tried electronic voting but after 20 years, they reverted to ballot papers.”

With the above statement he has said his mind already
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by otokx(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
INEC should create more PU so that more people can vote without having to go over a long distance.
Re: Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman by fredoooooo: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Server dey America prison ( Hushserver) , walahi those PDP boys are criminals ... YAHOO boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Assembly: Abok Ayuba, 10 Others Arrested / Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover / Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.