Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' (28753 Views)

First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / This Is Audi's 1st Electric Car,2019 E-tron SUV Will Go 250mi On A Single Charge / A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Lexusgs430: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
If oil is no longer required...... How would Nigeria survive?....
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by EkunKekere: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is the full limit of what your peanut size brain can offer as a way of making a living as a blogger.

pabblloa:
This Happen In Class Time With Our NYSC Teacher

BELOW HERE

DOWNLOAD FULL VIDEO HERE
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by EkunKekere: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is the full limit of what your peanut size brain can offer you as a way of making a living as a blogger.

pabblloa:
This Happen In Class Time With Our NYSC Teacher

BELOW HERE

DOWNLOAD FULL VIDEO HERE
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by paul100(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is one of the reasons i did not want to study petroleum engineering
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by tillaman(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
hush15:

Nigeria is still in mediaeval age and i dont see it coming out anytime soon. One country is talking about innovations that moves country forward, nigeria still dont understand the concept of ranching.....
spot on bro! Imagine Nigeria launching pencil and toothpick factories! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by uuzba(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
NNPC still dey find oil. Shell is from holland by the way
Royal Dutch Shell. Holland = Dutchland
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by lexyman(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
I think this would have been the best for buses in the BRT category to take people around the city

2 Likes

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by tillaman(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you never can tell buhari and his miscreants may be thinking of exporting solar to other countries
well said ma’am
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by uuzba(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:
If oil is no longer required...... How would Nigeria survive?....
Your forefathers that born you, how did they survive?
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by uuzba(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
lexyman:
I think this would have been the best for buses in the BRT category to take people around the city
Hehn!!
Dem do the car for Oyibo people O.
No be for Iya Sikira,

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by mixta140: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
So fine
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Lexusgs430: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
uuzba:

Your forefathers that born you, how did they survive?

Go and ask those that enslaved your forefathers.........

1 Like

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by ecclize: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
One day fuel will be useless with the way this people are advancing
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by drlateef: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
babapressy:
Lagos traffic will kill the battery

Please think properly. That traffic is all you need to fully charge the battery. Unless traffic is under the bridge with no sunshine.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Macgyver1: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
papi22:
NNPC.. hope u dey read this

You think NNPC is only into PMS? How about gas and lubricants, abi the car no get engine?
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by uuzba(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Go and ask those that enslaved your forefathers.........
Ah, you the one fearing for your survival without petroleum
My own forefathers were hunters and fishermen and farmers. They didn't need petroleum to survive.

Who is talking about enslavement here? Nobody in my family was enslaved by anybody.

I don't know whether you thought I was insulting you.
I just said, your forefathers that born you survived without petroleum. And if you learn from them, you too will survive the future without petroleum.
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by kapelvej: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
kunleweb:
This car is not born again I swear
you mean the car is sexy
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by osejie17(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Improvement one idiot go soon buy for naija claiming first to buy it

1 Like

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Tats(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
papi22:
NNPC.. hope u dey read this

By Implication Nigeria is supposed to hear this too as we depend on Oil.

Having said that, while there will be a big reduction in demand due to alternative energy sources for powering cars, Oil will still be relevant for some time to come as there are many other uses of products of refining Crude Oil which are not about to be easily replaced. Aviation fuel, Lubricants and fuel for heavy duty vehicles and industrial machinery, Bitumen, Sulphur, petrochemical products that are too numerous to mention, etc.
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by uuzba(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
kapelvej:
you mean the car is sexy
The car is
BAAAAAAAAADDDDDD! grin
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by drlateef: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Bad news for those who depend on "our oyel" to survive. Such cars will do better in the north with plenty of sunshine almost all day.
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Hayjay231(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Evolutionary
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by TriggahMan(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Make dem do finish abeg.

Make we spoil market for NNPC
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by uuzba(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
tillaman:
spot on bro! Imagine Nigeria launching pencil and toothpick factories! lipsrsealed
Oh what do we do?
We have damaged ourselves by importing finish goods. Instead of learning how to manufacture them.
Now it is only toothpick that we have learnt so far. Which day will we learn iPhone?

For those who want to dare, buy your equipment and start fabricating something. One day you will catch up. That's how China started in the '70s. They just struggled to master American things , one by one instead of importing for consumption.
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by DennisEche(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
here we de battle Ruga
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by uuzba(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
babapressy:
Lagos traffic will kill the battery
There's no engine running.
So if the AC is off, everything will be off. Even sef, spend 2 days in traffic, the battery will just be charging under sun light.

But if you are using AC, then, AC will be draining the battery small.
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Carkeyng: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Just wait until China steal the technology and bastardize it. And start offering a change from fuel to electric for 50k. Bye to petrol forever.
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by MrBONE2(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
ceejay80s:
I need the battery and solar panel of that car for my inverter

A wise request there,but for me i need the remaining part of the Car grin

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by Angelfrost(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
See what countries are reasoning and doing... While, in a certain nation steady power supply is still farther than a dream... They are even bickering over ministerial appointments and grazing lands for cattle...

By the time Nigeria permanently sorts out the embarrassing issue of power supply, most countries would have relocated to Mars.

Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by kapelvej: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
uuzba:

The car is
BAAAAAAAAADDDDDD! grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by justmi1: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
northvietnam:
Very good, I'm happy cuz I know in not less than 10 years, electric cars will flood this world there by making oil so valueless...

When oil is valueless, naija will go broke, when this happens , our politicians will have nothing loot again...

And there would be more traffic cos more people would be able to buy "fuel powered " cars that advanced countries wouldn't be needing.
Re: Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' by ugwum007(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
MrBONE2:

A wise request there,but for me i need the remaining part of the Car grin

Hope we can share your part.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Volkswagen Golf MK 4 Automatic Transmission Problem / US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift / Help: 07/08 Camry Starts And Idles But Won't Rev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.