Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

"Yorubas Are From Mecca" - Emir Akanbi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Yorubas Are From Mecca" - Emir Akanbi (761 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yorubas Are From Mecca" - Emir Akanbi by AntiBalaka: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2019
Akanbi said: “The blood of Oduduwa is running in my veins.
“I am the Emir of the Yorubaland.
“So far the Alaafin of Oyo has power to install Are Ona Kankafo and Iyalode of Yorubaland, I also have the power to install the Waziri of Yorubaland in accordance with the history which proves that the first monarch in Yorubaland to accept and establish Islam is Oluwo Muhammadu Lamuye.
“Iwo Ilu Aafa is not just a saying.
“There is a deep history connected to it.
“The first monarch in the entire Yorubaland that accepted and established Islam among the people was the Oluwo Mohammadu Lamuye.
“The first mosque in Iwo was built in 1655 and that is the first indigenous mosque in Yorubaland.
“Today is historic because I want to give Islam a very good structure in Yorubaland.
“I want to use this title to announce to the world that truly Iwo is the citadel of Islamic knowledge.
“Iwo has a unique and distinctive traditional history among the entire Yoruba race.
“When I came on the throne, I met a lot of problems of disunity among the Yoruba monarchs, but in the North you can’t see the Emirs fighting one another.
“The Waziri didn’t come from the Hausas nor the Fulanis but from the Islamic structure.
“So, anybody that wants to criticise me doesn’t know the history.
“My action is not just taken from the surface at all but from the history.
“We all believe that Oduduwa is the father of Yoruba.
“He came from Mecca and he did not come with any form of god.

Recent Reports :

Adeyinka Grandson, the leader of the Young Yoruba for Freedom (YYF) and one of the most committed, couraheous and knowledgeable Yoruba nationalists that our country has ever known, analysed the situation very well when he wrote the following:

“Mr Akanbi, the Alatenuje of Iwo, told members of the Young Yoruba for Freedom (YYF), that the place of the Emir of Iwo is in line with the promises from the Fulani that if he converted the Oluwo stool to the Emirate, he shall be provided with the State support to undermine the Ooni of Ife and the Alaafin of Oyo. He was also promised  an oil bloc.

Mr Akanbi explained to the Council of Chiefs in Iwoland that he demanded the oil bloc to raise money to develop Iwoland. But his explanation among others, were ruled out by Chief Ogundokun in May 2017. Mr. Akanbi then removed Chief Abiola Ogundokun as the Obanla of Iwoland.

Mr. Akanbi has also since removed the sacred 800yr old Idol representing the Orisa (God) from the Palace Compounds to cement his intentions.

This has since been reported to Governor Aregbesola of the State of Osun, who produced an internet fraudster as the Oba of Iwo.

Mr Akanbi is actually a wanted man in Canada for allegations bothering on internet fraud.

The Secretary to the Government of the State of Osun, Alhaji Moshood Olalekan Adeoti and the Speaker of the Osun State House of Assembly, Najeem Folasayo Salaam, are the two people who imposed Mr. Akanbi on Governor Aregbesola against other candidates for the position of Olu Iwo of Iwo.

Alhaji Moshood Olalekan Adeoti and Alhaji Najeem Folasayo Salaam, have been promised oil bloc and the governorship of the State of Osun respectively by the Fulani.

Akanbi, Adeoti and Salaam are all working for the Fulani in return for oil blocs. Young Yoruba in Iwo and its environ must take them out of circulation for God and the Yoruba Country….If a Fulani Emir drops his title to become an Oba, Fulani youth will not only dethrone him, they will kill him

Source:
https://newsverge.com/the-emir-of-yorubaland/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjOUUWN76hE
Re: "Yorubas Are From Mecca" - Emir Akanbi by Blackfire(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wahala dey o....

Are you Arabians or Edo Pick one.
Re: "Yorubas Are From Mecca" - Emir Akanbi by compton11(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
foolish statement
Re: "Yorubas Are From Mecca" - Emir Akanbi by AntiMahdi: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2022
This is why Yoruba land is doomed to be part of Sawkata Caliphate

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Shoulder/waist Bag / They Do Not Bath With Water, Yet Give Free "Sex" To Guests. See What They Bath W / 1000 Faces Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.