Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) (35776 Views)

Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies / NAFDAC Bans Sniper Insecticide In Open Markets, Supermarkets / Sellers Caught Spraying ‘sniper’ On Beans To Kill Weevils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Apepworm: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
NWO

Worry about the old world order ruining free trade grin

Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Tanyabee(f): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
the need for education
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by SellmeYourBTC: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Na sniper dey trend today
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
sevo:
This ode is trying to kill human beings all in the name of killing insects

You think say Buhari boys dey look other Nigerian as human being

This is just the beginning
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
God you are our protector. No matter what human being if God did not approve your death, nothing will happen to you. Just know your God and what the Almighty is capable of doing then worship Him and do His will
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by blackslayer: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
delishpot:
People are ready to kill the whole world for their own selfish gains.

evil people...and there are many amongst us!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Person way throw stone enter mrkt sud be wary of who the stone is going to hit...
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by martineverest(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
the beans u eat is riddled with sniper...that's the reason european Union banned it
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by TriggahMan(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
He should be arrested
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wow cool post i showed it to the bus driver and he refunded my transport fare and promised to lodge me in a hotel. In other words nice piece of information thanks for sharing smiley
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by dareadewuyi: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Always wash beans very well, better still one needs to parboil it wash it well before proceeding to cook it.The bean traders(Hausa) spray insecticides on their beans to preserve it against insects.We in dispora know that long time ago.Hausa people are callus, and wicked, they are ready to wipe Nigerian people out.

Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by desiredhome: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
sevo:
This thing is not new in our society, learnt that that is what they use to prevent insects from the grains, even in beans we eat.
The truth is with the increasing rate of cancer and other strange illnesses, it's believe that most of them are from what we eat.
Some market women will always mix the local palm oil with colors just for more profits not minding the danger it could cause
I bought ordinary banana and was perceiving carbite from the peels, I understand they use carbite to force reap both banana and plantain, which is very dangerous to human health.
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by desiredhome: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
AmazingELixir:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

What other proof do we need to explain why strange illnesses and unexplaned deaths are bound in the country..the ignorance of the average Nigerian petty trader is epic.

There has been preponderance of organ failures amongst Nigerians of late the causes might not be very far away from the evil practices of these demons all in the name of preserving their commodities.
You are right
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Omonaijani: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by desiredhome: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Isoduwa:

You think say Buhari boys dey look other Nigerian as human being

This is just the beginning
Stop making it tribalism/ignorant, you've been eating beans for long and that is what they use to preserve beans etc
can't you people do without hate?
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by sevo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
desiredhome:

This thing is not new in our society, learnt that that is what they use to prevent insects from the grains, even in beans we eat.
The truth is with the increasing rate of cancer and other strange illnesses, it's believe that most of them are from what we eat.
Some market women will always mix the local palm oil with colors just for more profits not minding the danger it could cause
I bought ordinary banana and was perceiving carbite from the peels, I understand they use carbite to force reap both banana and plantain, which is very dangerous to human health.

True...
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by jeroncomputers(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ignorantly kill the innocent customers
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Stop making it tribalism/ignorant, you've been eating beans for long and that is what they use to preserve beans etc
can't you people do without hate?

Enter house beans kill you there
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by desiredhome: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Isoduwa:

Enter house beans kill you there
Get educated, ignorant is a disease,
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by saxby(f): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lol this man no get imself
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thats what they use and that is the major reason why the rate of having cancer have been on the rise, even BEANS and other cereals too
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Vet doctors in the are there no safe insecticides which are not harmful to man
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Get educated, ignorant is a disease,

I be drop out but my money longgggggggg

I can build a school and employ you as a teacher

Who is the boss?
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by desiredhome: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Isoduwa:

I be drop out but my money longgggggggg

I can build a school and employ you as a teacher

Who is the boss?
Sorry, it's not my fault. You forgot to say you are Babangida or Dangote's son.
Mtchew
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by LordPsalm(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
THAT'S THE HEIGHT OF MADNESS
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
sevo:

Na Aboki now, wetin you dey expect? grin grin grin

I dont know why NAFDAC is not active in these areas, confisticating all contaminated wares?

The other time, it was also an Aboki, using Sniper to remove insects from raw beans....beans that humans will eat!
And it is in lagos and the South of Nigeria they do all these nonsense, they wont try it Up-North.
undecided undecided

"Southerners" sef no dey try, why can you all depend on Aboki for your food and Meat?
What if they just decide to poison you all with adequate quantity of Sniper in your foodstuffs, as revenge for refusing RUGA? shocked shocked
Those who know, will know.
undecided
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Sorry, it's not my fault. You forgot to say you are Babangida or Dangote's son.
Mtchew

Say my name
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Not new?, as in when did it start?
'Sniper' itself, is a recent invention so stop trying to justify this nonsense.
There was no product in Nigerian market, called Snipper as recent as 2010. If you have any record of such, provide it.

It is 'ASH' they use in preserving Beans in the past, until recently when they discovered it is easier and faster to use Snipper, not minding whether it is killing people, causing Cancer, Stomach upsets or other mild diseases, depending on the "unregulated amount" one fool decides to spray on the foodstuff.

Why is it that it is only in Nigeria, and only Abokis do this 'poisoning with Snipper' stuuf on foodstuffs?
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wicked fella

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo / Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips / COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.