Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) (35968 Views)

Lady Confronts Man Using Sniper To Preserve Stockfish (Pictures, Video) / NAFDAC Bans Sniper Insecticide In Open Markets, Supermarkets / Sellers Caught Spraying ‘sniper’ On Beans To Kill Weevils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by AAA593: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
I saw a woman spraying insecticide inside her fish to drive away flies in Uyo last year
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Ideyontop: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is serious oooooooo

Nafdac should do something about this oooo
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
thonyrule:
One really needs to wash foodstuffs thoroughly before consumption
hahaha I dey laff you.
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by eodavids(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Too bad.

The fact is, some of the creatures they intend to kill with the chemical may be more resistant to the sniper than vulnerable human beings.

We should eat to stay alive, not the other way
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by drololaaof: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
These foodstuffs traders are bad and wicked. NAFDAC should help us ,they still spray beans,rice etc with SNIPER ,no matter the washing the seed's will absorb the chemical,it is only by luck that cooking might degrade the chemical
Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by desiredhome: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Daboomb:

Not new?, as in when did it start?
'Sniper' itself, is a recent invention so stop trying to justify this nonsense.
There was no product in Nigerian market, called Snipper as recent as 2010. If you have any record of such, provide it.

It is 'ASH' they use in preserving Beans in the past, until recently when they discovered it is easier and faster to use Snipper, not minding whether it is killing people, causing Cancer, Stomach upsets or other mild diseases, depending on the "unregulated amount" one fool decides to spray on the foodstuff.

Why is it that it is only in Nigeria, and only Abokis do this 'poisoning with Snipper' stuuf on foodstuffs?
Why are you surprise? How old are you to know that sniper is a recent invention? I know people have been using it for mosquito even before 2010 you mentioned,

That Aboki is spraying that sniper in an open place, if it was ban he will not be bold to use it in public.

Talking about poisoning, Nigerians are dying of strange illnesses everyday, caused by sniper invested beans to fake drugs all over the country to using carbite to force reap plantains/banana, to using iodine/chemicals used in our cool rooms, to air pollution/sooth from kpo-fire etc.
My brother it's not only aboki or the northern that is doing the poisoning but all over Nigerian just because of money.

1 Like

Re: Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) by Emtol01: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2019
Just like the day I went to get herbicides for my farm came a man requesting for DD FORCE with DDVP 1000EC. I ask him for the purpose he wants it, he said he wanted to spray his beans to get rid of beetles. Since that day I don't allow by wife to buy beans on her own, it's either I buy by myself or when we are together in market areas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! / 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore / Lagos Releases 11 More Coronavirus Patients After They Tested Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.