Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (81373 Views)

15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) / 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Ajibade123(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2019
This is so tragic...see how you can start your own medical practice with this checklist
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-start-a-medical-practice-checklist/
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by obailala(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

You no get sense ...the sniper is a terrible chemical, she poured it and used shower cap to cover it and it sips to her brain via the pores and blasted her brain...

Get sense biko
So after your silly attempt to insult your generation, the above nonsense is the so called intelligent explanation you can come up with?... That sniper penetrated her skull (like a real sniper bullet) and blasted her brain?... Smh!

Abeg keep that your ikpu sense for your children...
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by chival(f): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Beremx:
yes it does. Even if it is kept clean, it will still attract lice. It can be very discomforting my sister. The last time I had lice was when I was in primary school and it was so bad I have to be putting otapiapia on my hair to kill it. Yet it didn't go. Scrapped my hair severally, for where it came back. Lice can spread from one virgin hair to another. The best treatment is to retouch your hair.

Goodness! I didn't know this. I thought head lice were a thing of the past. Thanks for the info.
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Beremx(f): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
chival:

Goodness! I didn't know this. I thought head lice were a thing of the past. Thanks for the info.
It's still present and it's a blood sucking insect.

You are welcome
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by Nathphil(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=anonymuz post=80075411][/quote] that's tru sha
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by incentive: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Chai!!!!!!
It's a pity.
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by MayAnnie: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
anonymuz:
There is more to this story i beg? How will someone who literate apply that on her head. Well lice on head is a result of poor hygiene. That shows she was a dirty lady.
Instead for her to go see a dermatologist, she decided to apply an insecticide.what a waste of education.

Yeah she got the wrong advice and followed it because she didn't know any better. Yeah, she died for her mistake. That doesn't permit all these uncalled for insults. She probably followed the advice of people like you who know so little yet give the most advice and judgments.
PS: Lice has nothing to do with dirtiness.
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by JohnOkolo: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
GistMore4:
Ayomikun Juliana, a corps member serving in Osogbo, Osun State, has died after allegedly applying popular insecticide, Sniper, to her hair to kill the lice troubling her.

It was gathered that she had gone to a salon, where it was discovered that her hair was infested with lice. On getting home, Juliana decided to get rid of them with Sniper.

Upon application, she allegedly covered her hair with a cap and slept off. However, the following morning, she was rushed to the hospital but never survived.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/corper-dies-after-applying-sniper-to-her-hair-to-kill-lice-photos

What a tragedy. Condolences to her parents
Re: Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice by pitipom: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
anonymuz:
There is more to this story i beg? How will someone who literate apply that on her head. Well lice on head is a result of poor hygiene. That shows she was a dirty lady.
Instead for her to go see a dermatologist, she decided to apply an insecticide.what a waste of education.

Lice is not a disease of filth.
It's transmission has nothing to do with hygiene. If you could read,maybe you would know this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.