Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Who Are The Bad People In Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Bad People In Government? (661 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Bad People In Government? by helinues: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2019
I am still wondering how in 20th century, Common Nigerians never experienced just 1 month uninterrupted electricity?

No portable pipe borne water, no good roads for transportation, health ( Nigeria politicians prefer to sick abroad including Mr president.

It didn't start today, so shun the idea of putting all the blames on present government.

Those past and present leaders , if you ask them if they are good or bad person, 95% will definitely say they are good person. If they were/are, why does it not translates to developments in every region.

Imagine Ikpeazu accusing Yaya Bello of being clueless.. That's Nigeria for you.

People are religious yet evil

Who are the bad people in government ?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by czarina(f): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Cc: Immhotep, Sarrki OfficialAPC Itsmeaboki, Lzaa, GMBuharii, Wiseandtrue, Born2breed

food don ready
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by Davash222(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Your Buhari promised us steady light, he promised 10million jobs every year, he promised to make one Naira equal one dollar, he promised to stop government officials from traveling abroad for medical attention, and you still have the guts to ask us who are the bad people in government

I don’t know what to call you, @OP.

Maybe someone below would help me find a suitable name for you.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:

It didn't start today, so shun the idea of putting all the blames on present government.

Please calm down and blame the present APCheat government.
Stop being evasive and suffersticated.

Cc: czarina lzaa, Sarrki OfficialAPC Itsmeaboki, Lzaa, GMBuharii, Wiseandtrue, Born2breed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by helinues: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Davash222:
Your Buhari promised us steady light, he promised 10million jobs every year, he promised to make one Naira equal one dollar, he promised to stop government officials from traveling abroad for medical attention, and you still have the guts to ask us who are the bad people in government

I don’t know what to call you, @OP.

Maybe someone below would help me find a suitable name for you.

I thought your hero GEJ provided all that?

Continuing deluding yourself
Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:

When the head is bad, it will definitely affect the body!!!

Buhari first and foremost is a nuisance

So I would rather focus on other leaders doing well and guess who NONE!!!

But I have high hope on Akeredolu, -Dapo Abiodun because Ibikunle Amosun took that state backwards, Willi Obiano, Obaseki and a few others

None in the North because despite the money on security vote, security is still rubbish!

God help us!!!
Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
czarina:
Cc: , Sarrki OfficialAPC Itsmeaboki, Lzaa, GMBuharii, Wiseandtrue, Born2breed

food don ready
grin
grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:
I am still wondering how in 20th century, Common Nigerians never experienced just 1 month uninterrupted electricity?

No portable pipe borne water, no good roads for transportation, health ( Nigeria politicians prefer to sick abroad including Mr president.

Those past and present leaders , if you ask them if they are good or bad person, 95% will definitely say they are good person. If they were/are, why does it not translates to developments in every region.

Imagine Ikpeazu accusing Yaya Bello of being clueless.. That's Nigeria for you.

People are religious yet evil

Imagine ajimobi accusing yahya bello of been clueless

Imagine fayemi been voted after turning ekiti to silicon valley

Imagine Aregbe wonderful performance that today Osun state is dubai is nigeria

Imagine amosun even ogun state is first among equal

Lagos of all is new York and York new of nigeria.

Uchu gbakwa gi.
Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by helinues: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Imagine ajimobi accusing yahya bello of been clueless

Imagine fayemi been voted after turning ekiti to silicon valley

Imagine Aregbe wonderful performance that today Osun state is dubai is nigeria

Imagine amosun even ogun state is first among equal

Lagos of all is new York and York new of nigeria.

Uchu gbakwa gi.

Life is too short to be looking for trouble on every thread.. Pole Pole
Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:

Life is too short to be looking for trouble on every thread.. Pole Pole

Ooh life is now short with this useless thread.

If you want to give example use your own so that u will sound reasonable.

All the time your eye is fixated on east while your house burns.

I guess u are nza the little bird.

God have mercy and redeem your soul.
Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by helinues: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Ooh life is now short with this useless thread.

If you want to give example use your own so that u will sound reasonable.

All the time your eye is fixated on east while your house burns.

I guess u are nza the little bird.

God have mercy and redeem your soul.

Why are you always bitter? Who beat you?

You must be wicked in real life .

Take life easy oo
Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:

Why are you always bitter? Who beat you?

You must be wicked in real life .

Take life easy oo

If your are bitter and have free mind with corns and stands you would have used your state. Governor as analysis because he is in no way better.

Stop making submission you will always be linked as behaving as awolowo

Charity begins at home not abroad.

Use your useless state governor for analysis because he is no better.
Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by helinues: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Juliusmalema:

If your are bitter and have free mind with corns and stands you would have used your state. Governor as analysis because he is in no way better.

Stop making submission you will always be linked as behaving as awolowo

Charity begins at home not abroad.

Use your useless state governor for analysis because he is no better.

The current 3 worst governors in Nigeria are Yaya Bello, Ikpeazu and Ortom. That's unarguably

So what exactly are you arguing about?

I can't help your situations.

If I reply you again.......

Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:

The current 3 worst governors in Nigeria are Yaya Bello, Ikpeazu and Ortom. That's unarguably

So what exactly are you arguing about?

I can't help your situations.

If I reply you again.......

Ortom is better than what aregbesola handed over to oyetola so I don't know the angle you coming from.

Ikpeazu is far much better than what fayose left to fayemi also I don't understand what u mean.

Makinde accusing ajimobi of recklessness debts of over 150 billion is allien to you because u still inhabits traits of awolowo in you to see truth.

Is only a mad man that sees his house burning and is busy going to quench the fire in his neighbours house.
Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by Born2Breed(f): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
What a question?

The questions you should be asking are what values has Buhari administration added to this country?

OBJ didnt promise heaven and earth but we see what he did.

Yaradua didnt say much but his positive footprints are still noticeable.

GEJ didnt say much aside having no shoes,he left his marks on the sand of times.

What has Buhari done since 2015 aside empowering herdsmen?
Re: Who Are The Bad People In Government? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Did you say 20th century? I thought we are in the 21st century?

Meanwhile.....

Nigeria matter pass wetin me and you de see for surface oooo.

If this country doesn't split, stable electricity will continue to be a pipe dream.

But if it must split, it must split into four different countries, because I am from central North and can't afford to share the same country with aboki bigots.

SE and SS = 1 country
SW = 1 country
NC (with the exception of Niger, Kwara, and Kogi) = 1 country
NE and NW = 1 country.

Christians that fall in NE and NW should just accept their faith. Or better still, they can emmigrare to the new countries and enjoy life.

This is the only solution to Nigeria's problem. If not, as far as we share the same country with aboki bigots, we'll remain like this till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Saraki, Godswill Akpabio, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List / APGA Is A Sinking Boat Without Future -- PDP / I’ll Contest For President In The Next 8 Years – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.