Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) (48161 Views)

Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body / Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) / Photos From Bovi's Wife, Kris Babyshower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by ebosie11(f): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Comedian Bovi's wife Kris and children are currently in the US for summer holidays.

When you are big,you splash the money on your family.Bovi is really taking care of his wife and kids.Checkout Kris and her two kids as they enjoy life in the states

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/08/bovis-wife-kris-and-her-two-kids.html?m=1

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by ebosie11(f): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
More pics

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
I hate when people ask for likes on thier comments, like if you agree

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
smiley He married a beautiful woman.

71 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by MissEse: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fine lady. Looking really simple.

27 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by klem93(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
The boy is just like his dad with the shape of his head

23 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Imortal001: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Where bovi for the picx?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Truth24(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Money Money Money.... Make I hear who say Money no fit buy happiness angry

22 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Blanc8(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
beautifful

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by floragregs(f): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Yea, my very nice classmate Crystabel. Livingstone college Lagos. Class of 2005. The lady is all shades of nice!

20 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by kissty(f): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Imortal001:
Where bovi for the picx?
na him b photographer

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by ebosie11(f): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
kissty:
na him b photographer
lol

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Vince77(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Some pple really kw how to enjoy dia money sha.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Swagavillage(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
fyn gal

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by babasade(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
The marriage go be like joke. Looking at bovi alone u no fit serious

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by ayokunle032(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Shaadey: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
ok....seen
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Elzends(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Money good oh
My own blessing dey on its way shaa
Ma man BOVI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by soloxxng: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
So that's the US
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Swagt101(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
floragregs:
Yea, my very nice classmate Crystabel. Livingstone college Lagos. Class of 2005. The lady is all shades of nice!
who asked u all these undecided? Some pple get phd 4 famzing ehn... grin *Sips on a chilled alomo*

28 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by isblog(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Money talks....
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by happykidArotiba(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol, actually thought dah was an animal(3rd pic). .bovi has jokingly left dem dere, dey'll pay d bills demselves..imagine.Lol
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by condralbede(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
so?
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by drnairalov: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
good for them, cant wait for the day I will enter heroplane too smiley, sad

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Linar: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Beautiful wife,beautiful children,beautiful family. smiley
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
And so?
When I had my hols too,did it make headline?
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Ojoariyo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
I envy jor!
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Ademat7(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nice pic tho m like her pose;cos am a photographer
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by babasade(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
floragregs:
see famzing..

13 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
soloxxng:
So that's the US

Yep. A glorified shithole. Trust me grin
Re: Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) by RedCapChief(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
How much money do these comedians make sef? angry

See Bovi of yesterday!!!

He now has money
- to fly his family out shocked

- to fly his family out to the United States shocked (Not Ghana or South Africa, despite the falling Naira and the rising cost of airline tickets)

-to fly his family out to the United States for holiday!! (Holiday ko, Holinight ni - which work have they done to deserve holiday?)

In short, Bovi don make am!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye & Ken Erics In Their University Days In Awka (Throwback Pic) / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal / Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.