Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY (2768 Views)

Kingreign, Heavenly Bang,timifakay And Your Likes..get In Here. / 10 Tips For Purchasing Used Cars / How Can I Know A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchasing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by codemaster2much: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Once upon a time..I wanted to do UBER and had to...timifakay

my nairaland people this story will interest you, lot of lesson to pass across
Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by captainking(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
codemaster2much:
Once upon a time..I wanted to do UBER and had to...timifakay

my nairaland people this story will interest you, lot of lesson to pass across
Start sharing.... Oya... Pop corns popping..
Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by homeboy205: 1:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Ok
Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by weyreypey: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2019
Another hired hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by diportivo: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2019
u should use ur main moniker to do this grin

1 Like

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by thebigkendo(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2019
diportivo:

Na the Pontiac guy?

1 Like

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by weyreypey: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2019
diportivo:
Tell us his main moniker
Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by diportivo: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

Na the Pontiac guy?

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by dicksonadams(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
Yeah I am the guy that bought the Pontiac, decided to let it go, this is my second username. No point trying to stain someone business name, that would be reacting rather than responding, hence the reason I didn't see a reason to continue with the thread.

Timi is a good guy... Let just say there are things in some tokunbo car that even you the seller might not see... On a positive note he tried to make them right once brought to his attention.

But no problem... Wish his car sale business the best... Pray we all win. wink

1 Like

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by remediedscholar: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bros why not go all the way so others can learn from your mistakes?
Don't hoard information, someone else might be making them now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by thebigkendo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mschewww Rubbish attention seeker..

You bought a car with no catalyst from Timi grin grin

Legalwealth i sight you any screenshot for me today?

Why do you speak to yourself?
Are your from Ekiti? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by remediedscholar: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
thebigkendo:
Mschewww Rubbish attention seeker..

You bought a car with no catalyst from Timi grin grin

Legalwealth i sight you any screenshot for me today?

Why do you speak to yourself?
Are your from Ekiti? grin grin

Ekiti ke, ekiti people are nice people.
Are you a wise one?

3 Likes

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wetin dey happen for hia?

Who is this remediedscholar?
I hope it's not the lecturer?
Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by remediedscholar: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
Wetin dey happen for hia?

Who is this remediedscholar?
I hope it's not the lecturer?

undecided What is that supposed to mean?
This is why I refused to create a username for this site.
Too much emotion.
I pray I won't have to deactivate and continue viewing as a guest.
Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
remediedscholar:

Too much emotion.

Better do bro/sis
It's too much to handle

grin

3 Likes

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
remediedscholar:

Too much emotion.

Like say anybody force you to create account.

Carrieth thy body!

On a more serious note, this is looking like yet another pointless thread.

3 Likes

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by thebigkendo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
remediedscholar:

Ekiti ke, ekiti people are nice people.
Are you a wise one?

Ondo people are the wise ones.. Especially Royal Ondo people grin grin grin

Only the wise ones can relate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by dannybrasky(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

Ondo people are the wise ones.. Especially Royal Ondo people grin grin grin

Only the wise ones can relate grin grin grin

Hahahahahahaha

I laugh in grenades

grin

Where is legalwealth bikonu

Dannybrasky, legalwealth nko,

I thought his cage has been opened?

1 Like

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
dannybrasky:
undecided

Never too late BRO....
But on a serious note @ OP.... It's not good to start something like this without thinking thoroughly.....

If u really do not want to dent his image then he actually did nothing to u......

You can still narrate your ordeal without any derogatory, demeaning or destructive narratives....

Truth of the matter is..... No one is perfect.... We are all striving to achieve perfection ...

This applies to everyone including Timi and buhari....

But one thing I can authoritatively say about Timi is that.... He would never ever enter into an agreement that "HAS" the tendency to dent his credibility.....

He is that clean.... If anything @ all, he'd either be 100% transparent or instantly back out....

I can only say this for a few folks out there.... Timi is one of them....

But I'd still like to hear ur experience, I'm not a thready thready kinda guy because my loyalty is in the heart and not fingers....
Else I for Don scatter thread here and there... But I'm avoiding it so people won't t say, that's why he's loyal...
But I became a loyalist before everything other thing followed...

So spill it out since u have started it.... Or if u regret ur actions just edit your posts here!
I and wereypey were expecting a robust testimony of how Timi blessed u..

1 Like

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by dannybrasky(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lol! I'll assume he has finally decided to dump nairaland grin An exercise in futility. And I so much doubt that.

Or better still he his waiting to pay up Indiana Jones for the WEBSITE in order to come back out here with guns blazing grin grin
I love this game in particular..

obekediamondfuto:

Hahahahahahaha

I laugh in grenades

grin

Where is legalwealth bikonu

Dannybrasky, legalwealth nko,

I thought his cage has been opened?
Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by thebigkendo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
dannybrasky:
Lol! I'll assume he has finally decided to dump nairaland grin An exercise in futility. And I so much doubt that.

Or better still he his waiting to pay up Indiana Jones for the WEBSITE in order to come back out here with guns blazing grin grin
I love this game in particular..

Omo-oba was viewing this thread.. That was why I mentioned him.. He is looking for screenshot for his over 600 WhatsApp fans.. He has a thing for Timi with respect to his WhatsApp stories grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by dannybrasky(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
You mean his disciples on WhatsApp grin
He is lucky I didn't see him peeping I for don munch am post sharp sharp,no time grin
Looking for someone else to pick on,he will still get another vacation In the process.

thebigkendo:

Omo-oba was viewing this thread.. That was why I mentioned him.. He is looking for screenshot for his over 600 WhatsApp fans.. He has a thing for Timi with respect to his WhatsApp stories grin grin
Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by thebigkendo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Never too late BRO....
But on a serious note @ OP.... It's not good to start something like this without thinking thoroughly.....

If u really do not want to dent his image then he actually did nothing to u......

You can still narrate your ordeal without any derogatory, demeaning or destructive narratives....

Truth of the matter is..... No one is perfect.... We are all striving to achieve perfection ...

This applies to everyone including Timi and buhari....

But one thing I can authoritatively say about Timi is that.... He would never ever enter into an agreement that "HAS" the tendency to dent his credibility.....

He is that clean.... If anything @ all, he'd either be 100% transparent or instantly back out....

I can only say this for a few folks out there.... Timi is one of them....

But I'd still like to hear ur experience, I'm not a thready thready kinda guy because my loyalty is in the heart and not fingers....
Else I for Don scatter thread here and there... But I'm avoiding it so people won't t say, that's why he's loyal...
But I became a loyalist before everything other thing followed...

So spill it out since u have started it.... Or if u regret ur actions just edit your posts here!
I and wereypey were expecting a robust testimony of how Timi blessed u..

He did the same thing on Timi's thread..
Dropped positive review.. Then edited it.. Causing suspicion.. BCDs gather waiting for the story.. Na so he chicken out..

Now he has repeated the same thing on this thread..
Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by AgentGoat: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

He did the same thing on Timi's thread..
Dropped positive review.. Then edited it.. Causing suspicion.. BCDs gather waiting for the story.. Na so he chicken out..

Now he has repeated the same thing on this thread..

What is the meaning of BCD?
Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by Lexusgs430: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
AgentGoat:

Busy Commentating Demeanours.......... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by weyreypey: 6:17am On Jul 11, 2019
dicksonadams:
Yeah I am the guy that bought the Pontiac, decided to let it go, this is my second username. No point trying to stain someone business name, that would be reacting rather than responding, hence the reason I didn't see a reason to continue with the thread.

Timi is a good guy... Let just say there are things in some tokunbo car that even you the seller might not see... On a positive note he tried to make them right once brought to his attention.

But no problem... Wish his car sale business the best... Pray we all win. wink

You just made everything worse for timifakay.... I mean everything....

1 Like

Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2019
AgentGoat:

Best Car Dealers
Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by chukel(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bloody car dealers. Our chairman is legalo
Re: My Car Purchasing Experience With TIMIFAKAY by legalwealth(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Best Car Dealers

Bloody Car Dealers

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

P0401 And P0402, 2001 I4 Camry / How Come Everyone Is selling their Infiniti FX35 So Cheap / Is Mitsubishi Carisma A Good Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.