Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (219091 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nechi800: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
It seems like some people wrote the test without being ask to log in with assess code..
Turns out I can't login without the assess code. I believe this to be a helpful platform which was why I pleaded for guidance on how I can get my assess code, sadly I haven't gotten a response.
Does anyone have information on this? If so, respond and don't just read and pass!

Me too wan work for Shell abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by HenriB: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kindly answer pls...

Also send a screenshot with your name covered..

hopsydboi:
ODVI mail is in.... Test taken in 10th
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by HenriB: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Use another browser to open the link, maybe Mozilla or another listed..

Nechi800:
It seems like some people wrote the test without being ask to log in with assess code..
Turns out I can't login without the assess code. I believe this to be a helpful platform which was why I pleaded for guidance on how I can get my assess code, sadly I haven't gotten a response.
Does anyone have information on this? If so, respond and don't just read and pass!

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by HenriB: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Try and go through the thread, people that had same issues had guidance.
So the response can be of help.

Good luck..
Nechi800:

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nechi800: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
I have done that as well as chrome and firefox
HenriB:

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nechi800: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is really frustrating, I still can't log in..
HenriB:

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nechi800: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
I have gone through the thread, I saw questions on it but no reply from anyone.
HenriB:
Try and go through the thread, people that had same issues had guidance.
So the response can be of help.

Good luck..
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Gbyms: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nechi800:

Do an email to recruitment@shell.com should you not be able to get your code.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nechi800:

Actually when I wrote mine there was nothing like access code just to click the link in email. It takes you direct. The only credentials for logging is email and password except they updated the system to require access code before one has access to assessments
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by foxriver8: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Can a 2.2 graduate with distinction in Masters apply?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by eyebee01(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please any news on the next step? Wrote the test a few days ago

Plus what is d fate of those who graduated earlier dan 2016 but chose 2016 in order to write the test
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
eyebee01:
Please any news on the next step? Wrote the test a few days ago

Plus what is d fate of those who graduated earlier dan 2016 but chose 2016 in order to write the test

No news yet. Guys are expecting to hear from shell after completing assessment. Those who chose 2016 as their grad year could get lucky to scale through reg and assessment but we can't tell what the outcome will be as time goes on. All that is expected is to keep hope alive. God can do anything
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
foxriver8:

Though they required graduates with 2.1 but there isn't any harm if you try. You could be amazed at the outcome
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gbyms:

Do an email to recruitment@shell.com should you not be able to get your code.
careers@shell.com

The other one isn't monitored
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by souljar(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dmamasboy:

3 in dependability. The rest are 4,5,6,7 and 8 in supportiveness
Look you have other good scores there. Anyway, let Shell decide.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Gbyms: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
foxriver8:

Yes. You can’t.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OptimistBrain: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
I just applied, acknowledgement mail received. Patiently waiting for my assessment
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by indegrees(f): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nechi800:

Try UC. Gave me same issue with chrome but I used UC to write it afterall

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by GeeRaoult: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
So this is how I tried applying my shell job with a rickety phone. Along the way, the phone skipped the LAST two stages: I missed the SELECT YOUR BUSINESS AREA and also to IDENTIFY which country I'm applying from. What surprised me is that I still got PASS the ASTERISK region which ordinarily I shouldn't expect something was definitely picked by my phone that I can't tell what it's now.

I happened to know all this when I was applying for a friend that I didn't see some of what I'm seeing that she needs to fill. So do you think by default I may not be considered having not follow DUE process?

Nonetheless, I was shocked to still see 100% application complete which spurred me to submit anyway. Luckily I'll say, the invite to write my test still came. I wrote it 11/07/2019 with the following score on personality thus:
SUPPORTIVENESS=10, CREATIVITY=10, DEPENDENCY=8, ASSERTIVENESS=6, ADAPTABILITY=5 and ended up with an abysmal DRIVE=2 (This was so because I forgot by swapping from a strongly NEGATIVE to a POSITIVE tone). Regarding my Cognitive Test (CT) I sha no c score but was careful to go through "KINGSBIKE'S POST." It was really helpful. Finished my verbal with 9 seconds left, as for numerical, I was just at the nick of time and finally the abstract, I wasted over 22 on a question which I never end up doing as I was caught up with time.

I believe my performance on the CT is superb as I'm very sure of 44+ (I jotted down the long word problems and solved them from the previous question bank posted by kingsbike with the intention that if I catch any of them I'll just pick and move with even thinking twice: luckily ALL my lengthy word problems were THE SAME as the ones posted and the rest is history. Also, generally Maths and English are my fortes due to my intense prep on the GRE over 7months of serious koinonia.)

My fear now is what should I expect from this outcome seeing I didn't follow the 'USUAL' application process?

P. S: So far no regret mail and I'm still in the race I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nechi800:

Click on d link sent to ur Email for d assessment.. If it isn't clicking, copy the link and past in a browser (updated chrome preferably) you will be directed to the test page.
If u are still facing same, send them a mail & let them tell you what to do.

Or better still register with another mail & reapply.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nechi800: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Thanks to all those who took out time to respond, I really do appreciate your suggestions..
Nechi800:

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by daima: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Do you mean they repeated questions from their question bank

GeeRaoult:
So this is how I tried applying my shell job with a rickety phone. Along the way, the phone skipped the LAST two stages: I missed the SELECT YOUR BUSINESS AREA and also to IDENTIFY which country I'm applying from. What surprised me is that I still got PASS the ASTERISK region which ordinarily I shouldn't expect something was definitely picked by my phone that I can't tell what it's now.

I happened to know all this when I was applying for a friend that I didn't see some of what I'm seeing that she needs to fill. So do you think by default I may not be considered having not follow DUE process?

Nonetheless, I was shocked to still see 100% application complete which spurred me to submit anyway. Luckily I'll say, the invite to write my test still came. I wrote it 11/07/2019 with the following score on personality thus:
SUPPORTIVENESS=10, CREATIVITY=10, DEPENDENCY=8, ASSERTIVENESS=6, ADAPTABILITY=5 and ended up with an abysmal DRIVE=2 (This was so because I forgot by swapping from a strongly NEGATIVE to a POSITIVE tone). Regarding my Cognitive Test (CT) I sha no c score but was careful to go through "KINGSBIKE'S POST." It was really helpful. Finished my verbal with 9 seconds left, as for numerical, I was just at the nick of time and finally the abstract, I wasted over 22 on a question which I never end up doing as I was caught up with time.

I believe my performance on the CT is superb as I'm very sure of 44+ (I jotted down the long word problems and solved them from the previous question bank posted by kingsbike with the intention that if I catch any of them I'll just pick and move with even thinking twice: luckily ALL my lengthy word problems were THE SAME as the ones posted and the rest is history. Also, generally Maths and English are my fortes due to my intense prep on the GRE over 7months of serious koinonia.)

My fear now is what should I expect from this outcome seeing I didn't follow the 'USUAL' application process?

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 15, 2019
HenriB:
What time please?

Came in 2:04pm sunday the 24th if July 2019
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Frankeruks:

Wow, congrats!

Please what did you score in your Working Styles Assessment?
As for me, I got 8 in Dependability, 7 in Drive, and 5 in the other four.

I am yet to receive any mail from them after taking the test on Friday. I hope there's hope for me.

I took my assessment of 10th, that Tuesday. So just wait five days.
And for the work style, I had 1 in dependability, 9 in supoortiveness, 6 in other and 2 in creativity. I think it just about been true and consistent over the test. There is no right or wrong answer, combination should be different for everyone.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Fweshspice:
Really?? When is the ODVI deadline for submission?
10 days
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by HenriB: 12:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Time you wrote the test?
Pls what's the time on Tuesday the 10th..

hopsydboi:

Came in 2:04pm sunday the 24th if July 2019
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nechi800: 12:43am On Jul 15, 2019
So I finally took the test, waiting for positive result..
Nechi800:
Thanks to all those who took out time to respond, I really do appreciate your suggestions..

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Sequence001(m): 1:07am On Jul 15, 2019
GeeRaoult:

Please can you help me with "KINGSBIKE'S POST"
Where can i find it please....??
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 15, 2019
HenriB:
Time you wrote the test?
Pls what's the time on Tuesday the 10th..

8am sir.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by hysotope: 5:47am On Jul 15, 2019
Thank you for your application and completing the online assessments.

This is a highly competitive programme with many people applying and, unfortunately, we won’t be taking you further in the assessment process at this time.

On this occasion there were other candidates whose results were a closer match to what we are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 15, 2019
hysotope:
Thank you for your application and completing the online assessments.

This is a highly competitive programme with many people applying and, unfortunately, we won’t be taking you further in the assessment process at this time.

On this occasion there were other candidates whose results were a closer match to what we are looking for.
This early morning?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Fweshspice(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2019
hopsydboi:
10 days
Alright bro.. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.