Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (218937 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by tejiri4(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2019
hysotope:
Thank you for your application and completing the online assessments.

This is a highly competitive programme with many people applying and, unfortunately, we won’t be taking you further in the assessment process at this time.

On this occasion there were other candidates whose results were a closer match to what we are looking for.

When did you write your test?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by oduahprince20: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2019
I applied with HND and I got the mail for the test....hope am in the right place
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by GeeRaoult: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Sequence001:

Please can you help me with "KINGSBIKE'S POST"
Where can i find it please....??

Check previous post please.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by GeeRaoult: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2019
daima:
Do you mean they repeated questions from their question bank

My brother yes they do a lot!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Dmamasboy(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2019
hopsydboi:

I took my assessment of 10th, that Tuesday. So just wait five days.
And for the work style, I had 1 in dependability, 9 in supoortiveness, 6 in other and 2 in creativity. I think it just about been true and consistent over the test. There is no right or wrong answer, combination should be different for everyone.

Except 10th is Wednesday not Tuesday. So did you take it on Tuesday or Wednesday?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Kenny4smart(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2019
Dmamasboy:

Except 10th is Wednesday not Tuesday. So did you take it on Tuesday or Wednesday?

Can you please screenshot and show us your evidence for the ODVI invite?

I wrote the assessment on Tuesday and yet to get a regret mail which of course I know I can't get because My God definitely did it.

However, I'm concerned about how possibly you are the only person in this Nigeria to say you have been invited for the ODVI.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by fizcoo20(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2019
hello, goodmorning. the issue am having on d application, asked of home phone number, but i put my phone number, but its rejecting it. plz, who has scape through this stage should throw more light to it. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2019
ODVI without proof. I love this game

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2019
Dmamasboy:

Wednesday
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ibrahim099: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2019
fizcoo20:
hello, goodmorning. the issue am having on d application, asked of home phone number, but i put my phone number, but its rejecting it. plz, who has scape through this stage should throw more light to it. thanks in anticipation.
U need to carefully put your country code. I. E. +234 as prefix , then Ur full number follows.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Chinyeremaka: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2019
Don’t mind him, I think the next stage will be from next week after the application closes.
Kenny4smart:

I wrote the assessment on Tuesday and yet to get a regret mail which of course I know I can't get because My God definitely did it.

However, I'm concerned about how possibly you are the only person in this Nigeria to say you have been invited for the ODVI.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2019
Kenny4smart:

"However, I'm concerned about how possibly you are the only person in this Nigeria to say you have been invited for the ODVI".
Mehn no be small concern oo
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MENTE(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2019
What is wrong with some people... what do you gain in typing wrong information....

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by fizcoo20(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=Ibrahim099 post=80283345]
U need to carefully put your country code. I. E. +234 as prefix , then Ur full number follows. [/
thanks. done. appreciate.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by HenriB: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by HenriB: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2019
Oh
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2019
Kenny4smart:

grin grin
Honestly, I didn't think he was lying.
But why people they act like this na?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Orlayinkahh: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Shell na scam,after writing and getting almost all the answers correct,I still get regret mail.is their anybody that applied and take the test for up to 4 day and av not got regreting something different from regret mail?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
HenriB:
See how you can be inconsistent with your lie...
I intentionally asked you the time you took your test on Tuesday the 10th and you wrote 8am now you have changed it that you wrote on Wednesday..

Please a better lie would help you..

It ok bro. I lied, if that will make you feel better. I am not in for any of these. All the best to all of us now and in future. Whether shell or not, men has been living fine and I will too, God willing. All the best bro.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by wisdom33(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
kingsbike:

Just apply. They are letting you know it not a pain in the ass registration. No much requirements. You can spend an hour registering yours, it doesn't disqualify you or anything of such. So go on and register.

Thanks bro, am done with it.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Orlayinkahh:
Shell na scam,after writing and getting almost all the answers correct,I still get regret mail.is their anybody that applied and take the test for up to 4 day and av not got regreting something different from regret mail?
When did you do your test? 4 days ago?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Oladotun189(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Orlayinkahh:
When did you write the test?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Hanscad(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Orlayinkahh:

Sorry bout that.
How was your personality Test? What were the scores?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by fashionme: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
I dont think he is lying, I got my ODVI yesterday around 1.40pm

Kenny4smart:

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by VanTee20(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
fashionme:

Wow, congrats on passing the first stage.
When did you write the test?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Sequence001(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
GeeRaoult:

Check previous post please.

No offence
Do you mean your own pervious post or his own i.e "Kingpost"

Also the pervious post you mean is it on this thread?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
fashionme:

Can you hint us on the content of the odvi you received
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Burchester: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
simple screenshot people cannot show. which way forward

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by emmanuelsea(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Those who have received the ODVI, did u answer all 50 questions?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Adimz: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nechi800:
Thanks to all those who took out time to respond, I really do appreciate your suggestions..

Where you able to get pass that stage
I git stuck there,if yes please help
Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Adimz:

Where you able to get pass that stage
I git stuck there,if yes please help
Thanks
Whats the issue?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
emmanuelsea:
Those who have received the ODVI, did u answer all 50 questions?

I don't think it is about the number of questions answered but rather the working style section.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.