Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (219201 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ossaic66(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
mosgoon:
did your friend get a mail like yours. If not, then my initial theory still holds probably
He got reminder because today is his Day 3 after registration and today is one day after my Day 5.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Eazyp3000: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ossaic66:

They said within 5 days. I wrote mine on day 4, my roommate had the same problem, he got a reminder to write his online test when he had already written the test and submitted successfully Today is his Day 3. None of us received the working style feedback report after the tests

This is thesame issue i am having.
And now i am thinking they might send the disqualification mail after the 5th day.
There is something wrong somewhere
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ossaic66:

He got reminder because today is his Day 3 after registration and today is one day after my Day 5.
so to understand better, your friend took his yesterday and is yet to get his working styles feedback? But has also not gotten a mail saying deadline passed? If that's the case.. He should be patient and send a mail for the working styles issue cos that should come immediately
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ossaic66(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mitocyan:

Ok thanks, what email address did you send to?
Careers@shell.com
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Fremaxx: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Better still check your dashboard. Click the job application section to check if you have already completed your assessment. God bless
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
This might be totally wrong but I'm thinking shell must have stopped receiving applications judging from the fact that they said it's a first come first serve thing kind of, and they must have filled slots. Not sure though as they also said deadline is 21st...
But that could be an explanation to the recent complaints.

Once again I could be totally wrong.

An occurrence to debunk this would be someone writing successfully between now and deadline

5 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Mitocyan: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ossaic66:

Careers@shell.com

Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ossaic66(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
mosgoon:
so to understand better, your friend took his yesterday and is yet to get his working styles feedback? But has also not gotten a mail saying deadline passed? If that's the case.. He should be patient and send a mail for the working styles issue cos that should come immediately
Both of us wrote on the same day 17th July and that's Wednesday. None of received the working style feedback after the tests. I registered on 13th and he registered on 16th July. Today is my Day 6 after registration and his Day 3. I received mail saying what I said earlier that and he got a reminder that his deadline is fast approaching that he should take the test.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ossaic66(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=mosgoon post=80431116]This might be totally wrong but I'm thinking shell must have stopped receiving applications judging from the fact that they said it's a first come first serve thing kind of, and they must have filled slots. Not sure though as they also said deadline is 21st...

An occurrence to debunk this would be someone writing successfully between now and deadline [/quote
It's plausible explainination and God forbid
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ossaic66:

Both of us wrote on the same day 17th July and that's Wednesday. None of received the working style feedback after the tests. I registered on 13th and he registered on 16th July. Today is my Day 6 after registration and his Day 3. I received mail saying what I said earlier that and he got a reminder that his deadline is fast approaching that he should take the test.
oh okay. Understood. You both should send mails. They reply quickly. Their feedback should clarify things greatly
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Fremaxx: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
I wrote on the 17th of July. Both the aptitude test and the work style assessment. I got a response that I have completed the assessment. Tell your friend who has not received a personality test to check his dashboard to confirm if he has successfully completed the assessment. If not, just mail shell straight up
Ossaic66:

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fremaxx:
I wrote on the 17th of July. Both the aptitude test and the work style assessment. I got a response that I have completed the assessment. Tell your friend who has not received a personality test to check his dashboard to confirm if he has successfully completed the assessment. If not, just mail shell straight up
did you get your working styles result?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Eazyp3000: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fremaxx:

How do i confirm if i have successfully completed the assessment from my dashboard please.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Millerules(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Have you even checked your dashboard at all? angry
Eazyp3000:

How do i confirm if i have successfully completed the assessment from my dashboard please.

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ossaic66(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Who wrote his test between this week Wednesday and today being Friday and got his or her working style feedback NM
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ossaic66(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fremaxx:
Did you also receive the working style feedback?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
mosgoon:
This might be totally wrong but I'm thinking shell must have stopped receiving applications judging from the fact that they said it's a first come first serve thing kind of, and they must have filled slots. Not sure though as they also said deadline is 21st...

An occurrence to debunk this would be someone writing successfully between now and deadline
I think you may be right. Anybody applying between now and deadline may experience the same thing. You will be surprised some are still looking for Past questions.
Well this an eyeopener for as many waiting for odvi. No need to delay. Even if you have ten days deadline. One may be in good position to submit early
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Eazyp3000: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Millerules:
Have you even checked your dashboard at all? angry

Yes i have been checking, and its still in progress too.
But there is a place to check assessments and its saying no assessment received yet.
Can you help me check under your assessments to see if you have any.
Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Millerules(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eazyp3000:

But there is a place to check assessments and its saying no assessment received yet.
Thanks

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eazyp3000:

Thanks
You do not have any assessments at this time. Thats whats its showing on mine too
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Fremaxx: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
You need to go to the shell career section. Do as if you want to apply, then sign in with your email and password. Select the menu, go to the jobs section, there you'll see job saved and job applied. Choose job applied to check your status
Eazyp3000:

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Srey: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ossaic66:

Were you able to fix the issue
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Wise1one: 12:12am On Jul 20, 2019
Ossaic66:
Who wrote his test between this week Wednesday and today being Friday and got his or her working style feedback NM

I registererd on Sunday
wrote my test on wesday morning. got the feedback an hour later
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Burchester: 1:32am On Jul 20, 2019
Any news
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Burchester: 1:58am On Jul 20, 2019
mosgoon:
did you get your working styles result?

Hi,Please can i get the LOMS Materials to my email: kazuare@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 4:46am On Jul 20, 2019
cry cry cry
Woke up to an "Application withdrawal mail" that read that Shell is yet to receive my assessment, and today happens to be the 5th day stipulated for my assessment, which i already did three days into the given timeframe.

I quickly did a "RE: Your Shell Application Mail"

I hope they resolve this.
Who else did his/her assessment within this week and has experienced this, bedsides @Osaaic66

cc: Easyp3000
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 4:47am On Jul 20, 2019
Ossaic66:

Have you been able to resolve your "Application withdrawal ish" ?

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Donfasa: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2019
do shell still send regret mail or they have stopped because of the deadline approaching
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by joobseekar: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2019
OwlaRowl:
cry cry cry
Woke up to an "Application withdrawal mail" that read that Shell is yet to receive my assessment, and today happens to be the 5th day stipulated for my assessment, which i already did three days into the given timeframe.

I quickly did a "RE: Your Shell Application Mail"

I hope they resolve this.
Who else did his/her assessment within this week and has experienced this, bedsides @Osaaic66

cc: Easyp3000

Those handling this Shell test are just doing anyhow. After doing the test, with working style result sent to me, and even on my dashboard, it says application under review blah blah. They still keep sending me "I have saved application I'm yet to submit" and it'll expire soon. In my dashboard there's no saved application except my normal submitted application which is now under review. I've written them to rectify it though, but they still sent the message to me once more.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MakTaj: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2019
Hi mosgoon,

I do can not agree less with you on this. Although the deadline is yet elapse but considering the overwhelming application they will have, I think they will need to filter on more than just performance.

I got the ODVI and I have submitted. From all indications from this platform it seems they only sent out on Sunday so that's a pool they will first consider from I guess. Explaining the first come, first serve basis.

Wish you guys the best anyways.

Mosgoon I would like further private discussion with you. I hope you oblige this; we definately have a lot in common. Need to expand my network

All the best guys!

mosgoon:

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2019
MakTaj:
Hi mosgoon,

I do can not agree less with you on this. Although the deadline is yet elapse but considering the overwhelming application they will have, I think they will need to filter on more than just performance.

I got the ODVI and I have submitted. From all indications from this platform it seems they only sent out on Sunday so that's a pool they will first consider from I guess. Explaining the first come, first serve basis.

Wish you guys the best anyways.

Mosgoon I would like further private discussion with you. I hope you oblige this; we definately have a lot in common. Need to expand my network

All the best guys!

you got ODVI? did you also get on sunday?
for further private discussions on my experiences, you can send a PM.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MakTaj: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2019
Yes, I got on Sunday at about same tune some people said they got. I wrote the first test same day with two other friends but they are yet to get the ODVI

I am a bit rusty with NL. Tried sending a PM but it went like a request to connect. You can check your end

mosgoon:

you got ODVI? did you also get on sunday?
for further private discussions on my experiences, you can send a PM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.