Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (219213 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by gcardcodes: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2019
TheSociopath:

Just because you people didn't share doesn't mean they didn't get. Go and sit down in one place, Mr. Know All.

Wee you keep quiettt diaaaa

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Drizhystc(m): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2019
Good day everyone i wrote SPDC test yesterday, my submission was successful. Only for me to receive a mail this morning reminding me to write the test. Should i go ahead and write the new test, because i am a bit confused at the moment. Please i need your advice

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by TheSociopath(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2019
gcardcodes:

Wee you keep quiettt diaaaa

Wanted to upload an evidence but clearly I'll be wasting my time on someone like you
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ziocplc01: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2019
Please I’m planning on reapplying
I did my test yesterday but don’t feel I did so well, will that backfire? Whereas I haven’t seen my test score..
Also I havent gotten my assessment score like others do
Hope it’s normal
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by gcardcodes: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2019
TheSociopath:

Wanted to upload an evidence but clearly I'll be wasting my time on someone like you

Guy it is very clear if you really wanted to post it then you will. I am not the only one asking for an evidence of truth. There are a lot of people here wanting to see your evidence.

But let me get something clear to you, If you did not receive the invite and you claim you received it then you have nothing to gain because those you deceived will move forward and even get the job while you might still sit at home. Don't play with the minds of people in times like this.

If you received the invite truly then my brother, Biggest congratulations and wish you to get the job.

So , don't say you wanted to post the evidence but because of me you won't post it anymore.

POST IT IF YOU WANT TO AND DON'T POST IT IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO

May God guide our part through out this Process. Amen

11 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Ziocplc01:
Please I’m planning on reapplying
I did my test yesterday but don’t feel I did so well, will that backfire? Whereas I haven’t seen my test score..
Also I havent gotten my assessment score like others do
Hope it’s normal
you would get disqualified if you reapply.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by gcardcodes: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Drizhystc:
Good day everyone i wrote SPDC test yesterday, my submission was successful. Only for me to receive a mail this morning reminding me to write the test. Should i go ahead and write the new test, because i am a bit confused at the moment. Please i need your advice

Reason may be,

1. Their system might be encountering an error due to the large number of applicant. For this reason, the filtering system might get confused and unstable. Solution is: Send them a mail as soon as possible (Which should be right now)

2. Maybe because you are applying at deadline and they are looking for means to screen so many people out. Solution is: Rewrite the test, Submit and Go and pray to Your GOD.

Things to learn
1. Get your documents up to date at all times in case of good job opportunities
2. Don't apply at the deadline of any application
3. Always be updated on job vacancies by joining Job vacancy sites. Subscribe to job alerts emails
4. Most of all, Have an updated LinkedIn Account. It should be Profiled

I HOPE THIS HELPS .
THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Solonapoleon: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Dear Nairalanders I currently have an obstacle I am facing my deadline is tomorrow and my cognitive section is locked. Any advice on how I overcome this obstacle.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by gcardcodes: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Solonapoleon:
Dear Nairalanders I currently have an obstacle I am facing my deadline is tomorrow and my cognitive section is locked. Any advice on how I overcome this obstacle.

Reason may be,

1. Their system might be encountering an error due to the large number of applicant. For this reason, the filtering system might get confused and unstable. Solution is: Send them a mail as soon as possible (Which should be right now)

2. They are not accepting applications anymore due to the reason that today was the deadline day before it was changed to 22nd.

Note that no application might be accepted anymore as they will want to focus on those awaiting the ODVI invite.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Gbyms: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Solonapoleon:
Do an email to careers@shell.com
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ziocplc01: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Pls what about someone that applied twice but wrote only one online test... is the person disqualified too?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Sequence001(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Jamyyyy:

Pls can someone still apply ? If possible can you kindly share the link pls

https://www.justjobsng.com/2019/07/2019-graduate-trainee-programme-at-the-shell-petroleum-development-company-spdc

There is the link, just give it a try
But if you ask me I'll say it's Late

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Eazyp3000: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Drizhystc:

I am in your shoes too.
Sent them a mail, and they said they were looking into it.
But i got a disqualification mail today, saying my dead line has passed.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2019
This dude has been talking like he work with shell hr team. Hope u do not put all your eggs in a basket sha grin
gcardcodes:

Reason may be,

2. They are not accepting applications anymore due to the reason that today was the deadline day before it was changed to 22nd.

Note that no application might be accepted anymore as they will want to focus on those awaiting the ODVI invite.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Eazyp3000:

I am in your shoes too.
Sent them a mail, and they said they were looking into it.
But i got a disqualification mail today, saying my dead line has passed.
did you get the disqualification mail after you mailed them or b4? That would give credence to the late application = disqualification hypothesis
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Eazyp3000: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2019
mosgoon:
did you get the disqualification mail after you mailed them or b4? That would give credence to the late application = disqualification hypothesis

After mailing them o.
Dnt understand what they are doing
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by SonOfUbunja: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2019
Just completed my ODVI. The test is data intensive and will require a very strong internet connection to actually upload. If you are yet to take the test, please try and prepare adequately.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2019
ODVi? Test? Can't think
SonOfUbunja:
Just completed my ODVI. The test is data intensive and will require a very strong internet connection to actually upload. If you are yet to take the test, please try and prepare adequately.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by souljar(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2019
So people who come on these forums and create anxiety "i have gotten this/that" and not post evidence; sometimes even go as far as ridicule those asking for evidence, I really wonder what your purpose in life is!

If you don't want to share anything, don't bother raising dust in the first place!

Only two things come to mind: you're either an idle rabble-rouser or just a fool that refuses to learn. None is good for you.

PS: I'm tired of reading weightless comments so if you quote me, you are on your own.

6 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by TheSociopath(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2019
gcardcodes:

Guy it is very clear if you really wanted to post it then you will. I am not the only one asking for an evidence of truth. There are a lot of people here wanting to see your evidence.

But let me get something clear to you, If you did not receive the invite and you claim you received it then you have nothing to gain because those you deceived will move forward and even get the job while you might still sit at home. Don't play with the minds of people in times like this.

If you received the invite truly then my brother, Biggest congratulations and wish you to get the job.

So , don't say you wanted to post the evidence but because of me you won't post it anymore.

POST IT IF YOU WANT TO AND DON'T POST IT IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO

May God guide our part through out this Process. Amen

I got this last Sunday, I'm not even interested in it. I only applied for fun cos I'm not gonna do the video interview. So you can stop quoting me now
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by SonOfUbunja: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2019
Scholar94:
ODVi? Test? Can't think

ODVI. I got the invite last Sunday.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2019
SonOfUbunja:

ODVI. I got the invite last Sunday.
so it's confirmed everyone that got ODVI so far got it last sunday. What time did you get yours becuase i have observed a range of time periods to be 1pm to 3pm las sunday.

Anyways, if no new ODVI invites are sent out today. Then things are not so straightforward

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2019
TheSociopath:

I got this last Sunday, I'm not even interested in it. I only applied for gun cos I'm not gonna do the video interview. So you can stop quoting me now
thanks for the screenshot.
hmmn, then you shouldn't have applied lol, considering it's also extremely competitive. bless
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by divads(m): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2019
Has anyone gotten a regret mail since the second week of this application process.. I mean those who wrote the test from 15th
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by SonOfUbunja: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2019
mosgoon:
so it's confirmed everyone that got ODVI so far got it last sunday. What time did you get yours becuase i have observed a range of time periods to be 1pm to 3pm las sunday.

Anyways, if no new ODVI invites are sent out today. Then things are not so straightforward

Got mine between 1 and 3pm
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2019
SonOfUbunja:

Got mine between 1 and 3pm
okay. thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by LaExpert: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2019
mosgoon:

Yes, I believe things are not quite straightforward. You would have observed many people have problems taking the test, or taking tests and not getting acknowledgement mails or some still getting reminder mails to take test they have taken, and others, getting regret mails even after taking the test within the 5days window.

Most complaint mails have not been responded to, I believe they have a lot in their hands right now and will be sorted in the coming days. We should remain patient and hope updates are sent, especially after the application window has finally closed.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2019
SonOfUbunja:
data intensive in what sense
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Jadue(f): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2019
I wrote the exams on the 18th, Thursday to be precised and up till now i haven't gotten any reply regarding the SJT tests like others who got theirs immediately after
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2019
MakTaj:
When you get the video invite, you will get more directional advice. However, it was nothing outside the ordinary interview questions. Aligning your experiences to give a proper answer to the question asked.

Can it be done witty our phone pls.?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by SonOfUbunja: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Amicusacuriae:
data intensive in what sense

High speed internet connection plus at least 200mb data.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MakTaj: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Yes it can but preferably with a PC for stability. If you do have a tripod stand then your phone will be a good option.

Omotayor123:

Can it be done witty our phone pls.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.