Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (219530 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by atu1(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2019
YA. The thing was funny as I was trying to tap my calculator. The session just elapse
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by atu1(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2019
Abeg nothing like passages ooooohhh. The questions will be prompting as u are selecting the answers and nexting it. Pls dnt kill ur self by revising big things, the questions are so simple but bet me, u won't even have time to read the questions. LOL

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2019
Yes you can, have you reached the on-demand video interview stage? you will just need to download the application to your phone
Omotayor123:

Tell me more about the on-demand video interview pls.

Can I record with my phone?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by segun544(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2019
chiventoline:
Please can a HND graduate apply??..

Yes you can, I also have an HND certificate, I applied and I have been sent a link to write the test.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by mayorrex(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2019
Good morning friends. I'm trying to put in my application but my school isn't on the list of schools. How do I go about it? Thank you!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by fashionme: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2019
Add your school in the format.
Nigeria - Federal University of Technology Minna

mayorrex:
Good morning friends. I'm trying to put in my application but my school isn't on the list of schools. How do I go about it? Thank you!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by samso247(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Please for those that got mail for test. Abeg make una Screenshot the questions Abeg for people like us mk e apply today, so that we go know how the questions dey b. Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by atu1(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Mine wasn't there too. Just select other and type ur school then ur cert or statement of result that u will attach, will now authenticate it.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by atu1(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2019
Before u think of screenshoting it, ur 4 minutes has elapse. Be wise. The 4 minutes be like 4 seconds

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by AMCE: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2019
mosgoon:
i hope shell doesn't have a stage where they use dragnet for testing?

Lol grin
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2019
atu1:
Before u think of screenshoting it, ur 4 minutes has elapse. Be wise. The 4 minutes be like 4 seconds

grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by nwafresh(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2019
mayorrex:

Type the word "others" in that search box.
Then proceed to the next box and type the name of your school. That was how I did mine
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Orlayinkahh: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2019
Please the verbar is not comprehension right?

quote author=Chasingpapi post=80100675]Lol.... Stop looking for past questions o, E NO GO HELP UNA.
The time dey fly like lightning.
Quantitative
16 questions - 4 minutes
Verbal
24 questions - 4 minutes
Abstract
10 questions - 4 minutes
Total
50 questions - 12 minutes (first part)
The second part is just a technical questionnaire that is not timed but it contains 52 questions.

Very cheap questions but no time... I don rugged my own sha
Best of luck to you guys.[/quote]
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MENTE(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2019
Omo see as fear they catch pesin... I just dey reason all this before you press A time has elapsed...

Wetin happen, this life na war... las las na to start my own company dey elapse time for una #ThinkAm

5 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by nwafresh(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2019
atu1:

For those that are looking for materials to read before attempting the question, don't waste your time. The questions are so cheap.. Expecially the numerical part.. Just make sure your calculator is with you.. The issue here is the time cry cry cry. I was asking myself if that's how time flies. Lol.. That abstract part ehn.. Don't even waste your time because you don't even have time lolxxx... Anyways, it will be hard for someone to get upto 30 correct answers because of "Time" ,except the person saw the question from some one else and was lucky enough to get same questions. .Wishing us good luck and by his grace, we will make it..

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2019
nwafresh:

For those that are looking for materials to read before attempting the question, don't waste your time. The questions are so cheap.. Expecially the numerical part.. Just make sure your calculator is with you.. The issue here is the time cry cry cry. I was asking myself if that's how time flies. Lol.. That abstract part ehn.. Don't even waste your time because you don't even have time lolxxx... Anyway I don't think any one will be able to get upto 20 correct answers because of TIME,except the person saw the question from some one else and was lucky enough to get same questions. .Wishing us good luck and by his grace, we will make it..

Na wa o!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MENTE(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2019
Make una no worry...

I'mma sacrifice myself for you guys, I won't bother with the answer.. Straight up screenshots for you all..

BEST OF LUCK

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2019
ExpertNLer:
Yes you can, have you reached the on-demand video interview stage? you will just need to download the application to your phone
Which application Abeg?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2019
MENTE:
Make una no worry...

I'mma sacrifice myself for you guys, I won't bother with the answer.. Straight up screenshots for you all..

BEST OF LUCK
Bless you ooo
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 1cor2v9: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2019
nwafresh:

For those that are looking for materials to read before attempting the question, don't waste your time. The questions are so cheap.. Expecially the numerical part.. Just make sure your calculator is with you.. The issue here is the time cry cry cry. I was asking myself if that's how time flies. Lol.. That abstract part ehn.. Don't even waste your time because you don't even have time lolxxx... Anyways, it will be hard for someone to get upto 30 correct answers because of "Time" ,except the person saw the question from some one else and was lucky enough to get same questions. .Wishing us good luck and by his grace, we will make it..

Oga oo
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2019
when you reach the stage you will be notified of the application
Omotayor123:

Which application Abeg?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2019
is this a tried and tested method? do you know anyone whose application progressed more than the initial email account after changing email address?
damtan:

Not if one uses another email cool
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2019
1cor2v9:

Hi, please which credentials did you log in with to write the test.. I'm using the email and password from the application site but it's not working

I think you're expected to register with Cublinks first before you start the test
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by MENTE(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Ok guys I just came back from the test(battle) ground, sorry I couldn't screenshot... less time and stress.

TIPS...
*Don't waste time on a question.

*Forget all this past question you are looking for. (ça ne va pas aider)

*The test is cheap but less time.

*For the numeric don't waste time on word questions e.g Ade travels 1,000km what is the distance between ade's distance and blahhhh blah.. do not watse time on that move unto the next.

*The only problem is with the abstract reasoning.

BONNE CHANCE....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by EbunGift1(f): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Please how can I get the access code
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2019
ExpertNLer:
when you reach the stage you will be notified of the application
oh! Tnx u

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by madri4u: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2019
Guys which of the shell advert role do u suggest for a zoology graduate to apply for? I am thinking of public administration role but I want a suitable role form you guys. One luv.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by AMCE: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2019
Shell GT steps wink

1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Hmmm.... Just took mine. The time attack was crazy. Had to take the example tests several times to familiarize myself with the nature of questions. I was able to answer 23 questions for the verbal, 15 for the numerical and the last one was so annoying but everything dey God hand. For the culture test, I think consistency is key. All the best guys

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by EbunGift1(f): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2019
Please how do I login to cubik
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2019
EbunGift1:
Please how do I login to cubik

Use the link in the email. You wouldn't need to login or anything
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
MENTE:
Ok guys I just came back from the test(battle) ground, sorry I couldn't screenshot... less time and stress.

TIPS...
*Don't waste time on a question.

*Forget all this past question you are looking for. (ça ne va pas aider)

*The test is cheap but less time.

*For the numeric don't waste time on word questions e.g Ade travels 1,000km what is the distance between ade's distance and blahhhh blah.. do not watse time on that move unto the next.

*The only problem is with the abstract reasoning.

BONNE CHANCE....
I swear oo. That abstract was my only challenge, I just pick answers randomly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.